Abramovich
iNFINITY9910
lszanto
Kick
El Chelsea Fuerte
19 posters

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Official Loan Update Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Loan Update Thread

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Happy Birthday in advance Mr.Lszanto Smile hope u get many many n many beer cans+ women in the coming year! Very Happy

iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

The Official Loan Update Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Loan Update Thread

Post by lszanto Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:14 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Happy Birthday in advance Mr.Lszanto Smile hope u get many many n many beer cans+ women in the coming year! Very Happy

Cheers Smile

It's not till tomorrow so hoping it can be kicked off with a win against the hammers.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:55 am

I ended up getting drunk and missing that match. Razz
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:04 am

I watched 20 minutes of it but was only half awake.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Kick wrote:I ended up getting drunk and missing that match. Razz

wha Shocked
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:36 pm

lszanto wrote:I watched 20 minutes of it but was only half awake.
I watched the whole thing :coffee:
Was sober for it as well :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:10 pm

tsk tsk, the bartender getting drunk is a bad idea Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:43 pm

LOL, basically, my mate wanted me to, I barely drink so it was a once off thing. I doubt I will do it again. Razz
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Kick wrote:LOL, basically, my mate wanted me to, I barely drink so it was a once off thing. I doubt I will do it again. Razz
How disappointing. You've really let Joshie down No
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:35 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:LOL, basically, my mate wanted me to, I barely drink so it was a once off thing. I doubt I will do it again. Razz

It's ok, because we are twins he forgives me.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:46 pm

Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

It's ok, because we are twins he forgives me.
Laughing True
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:21 am

Kakuta making 'remarkable comeback' on loan at Vitesse, says Chelsea scout Piet de Visser

http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/netherlands/2012/12/06/3581876/kakuta-making-remarkable-comeback-on-loan-at-vitesse-says

Still a long way from our XI
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:23 am

Yeah from what i've read recently he's been performing alot better, showing flashes of why we bought him.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:39 am

Good, Keep it up and he will be behind Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin, Ramires and Sturridge.

He is however, better than Malouda. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:23 am

Kick wrote:Good, Keep it up and he will be behind Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin, Ramires and Sturridge.

No love for Lucas? No
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:45 am

Kick wrote:Good, Keep it up and he will be behind Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin, Ramires and Sturridge.

to be fair Ramires doesnt really count because i dont think we're going to see him on the wing anytime soon, and neither will Sturidge because when Kakuta return Sturidge wont be at the club. Although you did forget Piazon and De Bruyne
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:23 am

I knew I forgot about someone! I'm sorry Lucas and Kevin. Sad
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Chelsea won't recall McEachran, confirms Boro boss:
http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/boro-fc/boro-fc-news/2012/12/19/chelsea-won-t-recall-josh-mceachran-mowbray-84229-32457793/

Mowbray says Chelsea are happy Josh is playing every week and will leave him at Boro for the rest of the season. Also some nice comments from him about Josh's development and impact on the team in there as well. Most interestingly though, he says it was Eddie Newton he met with last week, which confirms that he IS still at the club, after alot of speculation on the matter.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Lukaku scores the match-winning goal for West Brom against Norwich. Meanwhile, Torres is scoring 5th goals against Leeds and deflected efforts against the mighty CF Monterrey. Happy days.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:55 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:Lukaku scores the match-winning goal for West Brom against Norwich. Meanwhile, Torres is scoring 5th goals against Leeds and deflected efforts against the mighty CF Monterrey. Happy days.

rofl
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:14 pm

MOTD highlights confirm the obvious: Lukaku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Torres. Could easily have had a hat-trick today, and got into more goal-scoring positions than Torres has this entire season. Also encouraging is that his movement every time I've seen him this year, (which had been suspect in his limited appearances last year), has been fantastic. Loan doing wonders for him, and IMO he should stay despite the striker shortage at CFC.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:16 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:Lukaku scores the match-winning goal for West Brom against Norwich. Meanwhile, Torres is scoring 5th goals against Leeds and deflected efforts against the mighty CF Monterrey. Happy days.

Shane Long FC moving from strength to strength :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:04 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:MOTD highlights confirm the obvious: Lukaku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Torres. Could easily have had a hat-trick today, and got into more goal-scoring positions than Torres has this entire season. Also encouraging is that his movement every time I've seen him this year, (which had been suspect in his limited appearances last year), has been fantastic. Loan doing wonders for him, and IMO he should stay despite the striker shortage at CFC.

Do you have a link for the MOTD?

I just find it hard to believe that Lukaku is performing well if you excuse me saying. The way he has performed and score so far is very underwhelming from what I've seen so far
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am

Soul wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:MOTD highlights confirm the obvious: Lukaku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Torres. Could easily have had a hat-trick today, and got into more goal-scoring positions than Torres has this entire season. Also encouraging is that his movement every time I've seen him this year, (which had been suspect in his limited appearances last year), has been fantastic. Loan doing wonders for him, and IMO he should stay despite the striker shortage at CFC.

Do you have a link for the MOTD?

I just find it hard to believe that Lukaku is performing well if you excuse me saying. The way he has performed and score so far is very underwhelming from what I've seen so far
Really? He's scored as many League goals as Torres this season in probably about a fourth the minutes. Every time I've seen him he makes great runs, gets into great positions, constantly tests the goalkeeper, shows hunger, etc.

They don't have the video of the full show up yet, but here's the one of just the West Brom game: http://www.mysoccerplace.net/video/west-brom-vs-norwich-2-1-motd
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:24 am

Thanks for the link

Looks good. At least better than he was when he first went to WBA.
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:19 am

Shane Longs skill is clearly rubbing off on him :coffee:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next