Is it true that we will build our stadium in the next coming year?

+7
Milano Siamo Noi
Forza
BiasedMilanFan3
Chagur
pUsHa
uzonero
arie mahendra
11 posters

Go down

Is it true that we will build our stadium in the next coming year?  Empty Is it true that we will build our stadium in the next coming year?

Post by arie mahendra Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:42 am

Hi guys, recently i read an article about Milan. is it true that we are goin to build our own stadium next coming year?
arie mahendra
arie mahendra
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Is it true that we will build our stadium in the next coming year?  Empty Re: Is it true that we will build our stadium in the next coming year?

Post by uzonero Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:56 am

haven't heard of it but it would be amazing if it were true
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is it true that we will build our stadium in the next coming year?  Empty Re: Is it true that we will build our stadium in the next coming year?

Post by pUsHa Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:01 am

If so , please make it like an english one .... we want a more intense atmosphere at home Very Happy
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arie mahendra Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:25 am

are we realy desperate to have new stadium? i heard that Inter also want to build theirs stadium in the nort of milam city? (don know exactly where) Very Happy

we dont need a new stadium, just revamp the San Siro into the 2000's
arie mahendra
arie mahendra
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:58 am

arie mahendra wrote:Hi guys, recently i read an article about Milan. is it true that we are goin to build our own stadium next coming year?

It's very unlikely. Inter and Milan have an agreement with Milano city till 2015,and untill Inter leaves San Siro nothing will change.

Inter have a project, their stadium should be very close to San Siro, about 2 kilometers away.
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Probably unlikely
We would have heard more about it
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:28 am

fix up san siro instead
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milano Siamo Noi Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Sadly, it isn't true. Milan cannot leave the San Siro as they have an agreement with Inter and the Milan city council to stay until 2015 and upgrade small details to make the stadium able to host a UCL final which thye will then bid for.

Even if this was not the case, current laws make the waiting time to build a stadium 8 years after initial plans are approved and since Milan have not put forward any plans to the council and Inter had the first bid rejected due to many flaws, it seems we will still be at the San Siro for some time.

Personally I hope we never leave. I love the place too much and see it as the only place I can call Milan's home. Best case scenario would be for Inter to build their new stadium that they have been planning and for Milan to buy the San Siro and replace the seats with a Milan colour transparent. At least, that would be best from my point of view.
Milano Siamo Noi
Milano Siamo Noi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:58 am

Not going to happen, this rumor has been around forever
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arie mahendra Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:22 am

The thing that bothers me with San Siro is the colors of the seats. It would be really awesome if all the seats were bright red like Emirates or Wembley. The orange, green and blue seats makes it look unfresh.

But this won't happen as long as we're sharing it with inter merdaaaa*. Mad
arie mahendra
arie mahendra
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:24 am

hope our board, silvio galliani is taking stadium plans seriously. juve has done right thing, owning stadium becomes one of the biggest source of income, juve are going to benefit big time. by 2-3 years they will have probably 70-80 million market budget than milan will have. Mad and we might have to just settle with 20-30 million to spend.

i read somewhere quite a while ago that even roma were serious about their stadium plans. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by arie mahendra Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:32 am

JespSwe wrote:hope our board, silvio galliani is taking stadium plans seriously. juve has done right thing, owning stadium becomes one of the biggest source of income, juve are going to benefit big time. by 2-3 years they will have probably 70-80 million market budget than milan will have. Mad and we might have to just settle with 20-30 million to spend.

i read somewhere quite a while ago that even roma were serious about their stadium plans. Rolling Eyes

If Inter doesn't leave San Siro, and Milan fails to buy the rights, then why not build our own stadium? Time is running out, no one is doing something. I only hear Galliani's whining, blah blah blah. Berlu is supposed to be the president (+ of Italy). I know he is dealing with the country's economic problems right now, but ffs in that position, he could at least give a helping hand or maybe he doesn't want a change afterall...
Berlu has done everything for the club, he is a legend. I just wish he was out from the politics and start focusing on Milan/his company (as everyone know Fininvest still needs to pay for a huge payment). Everything is under control, but we need financial success (revenue, sales and etc), which again means constructing a stadium. Our Milan is one of the richest and most supported team, so being in such a situation is already a shame. Take action now or suffer, that's the only thing I have to say. Serie A is already falling behind EPL, La Liga and Bundesliga, I believe even other shitty leagues are doing better than this.
Look on Juventus now, Roma and other Italian teams, all of them are going in the right path, getting their own stadiums. Why can't Milan start doing the same and not wasting any more time on this issue? Evil or Very Mad
arie mahendra
arie mahendra
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:55 am

arie mahendra wrote:
JespSwe wrote:hope our board, silvio galliani is taking stadium plans seriously. juve has done right thing, owning stadium becomes one of the biggest source of income, juve are going to benefit big time. by 2-3 years they will have probably 70-80 million market budget than milan will have. Mad and we might have to just settle with 20-30 million to spend.

If Inter doesn't leave San Siro, and Milan fails to buy the rights, then why not build our own stadium? Time is running out, no one is doing something. I only hear Galliani's whining, blah blah blah. Berlu is supposed to be the president (+ of Italy). I know he is dealing with the country's economic problems right now, but ffs in that position, he could at least give a helping hand or maybe he doesn't want a change afterall...
Berlu has done everything for the club, he is a legend. I just wish he was out from the politics and start focusing on Milan/his company (as everyone know Fininvest still needs to pay for a huge payment). Everything is under control, but we need financial success (revenue, sales and etc), which again means constructing a stadium. Our Milan is one of the richest and most supported team, so being in such a situation is already a shame. Take action now or suffer, that's the only thing I have to say. Serie A is already falling behind EPL, La Liga and Bundesliga, I believe even other shitty leagues are doing better than this.
Look on Juventus now, Roma and other Italian teams, all of them are going in the right path, getting their own stadiums. Why can't Milan start doing the same and not wasting any more time on this issue? Evil or Very Mad

perhaps the milan municipality doesnt want to sell san siro and are happy with money they generate. i read in wiki, its not good source but juve spend 25 million to buy delle alpi, and demolished and entire construction of new stadium cost them... how much ..?? around 150 million? or something like that...

milan should consider buying san siro then.. if they wont sell, milan can plan their own stadium then...
whatever the case is, hope our board realizes that even financially it hurts to fork out 200 million hope they do it for good, it would eventually generate us money in the future. not to mention commercial opportunity too.

yes, would very much like to hear what galliani thinks about new juventus stadium...

Back to top Go down

Post by arie mahendra Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:04 am

Im not in the construction business,but from my limited knowledge i know that the costs of revamping the SanSiro would make no sense financially,and we could build a new stadium for that money.

Well not exactly that money,but lets say add another 20% to what would cost to revamp and you have a new stadium. eventhough i much much prefer we could stay and buy it like what you said.

how old our san siro..?? Embarassed
arie mahendra
arie mahendra
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:07 pm

arie mahendra wrote:Im not in the construction business,but from my limited knowledge i know that the costs of revamping the SanSiro would make no sense financially,and we could build a new stadium for that money.

Well not exactly that money,but lets say add another 20% to what would cost to revamp and you have a new stadium. eventhough i much much prefer we could stay and buy it like what you said.

how old our san siro..?? Embarassed

We spent over €150M in total, including land. Were you to seek a new location it may cost a hell of a lot more, prime development land especially in large industrial cities like Milan and Turin is not cheap!

Then you have all the bureaucratic problems that come with that. Put it this way, we had the land anyway, we made money from selling nearby sections of it for commercial ventures and the entire thing was put in motion in 2002/03 and only began in around 08/09...

Had we not also re used concrete foundations and elements of the Delle Alpi's footprint it would have cost a whole lot more.

Were you to relocate and build from scratch to a similar state of the art level it could easily cost in excess of €300M, and more importantly take you 6 years to secure the permissions just to do so. From what i've read Italian council's are super tight on these kind of developments, it took us that long and the mayor of Turin is a massive Juve fan Neutral
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:01 pm

am sure you'll love this picture Milanistas

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/foto/calcio/serie_a/juve/2011/09/08-34093_4/Stadio+Juve%2C+tutti+i+vip+in+tribuna
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:02 pm

There is something very special about the stadium share of Milan and Inter and I'd hate to see that end.

I'd love to see Milan and Inter buy out the San Siro together and redevelop it- make it look a bit prettier from outside and in. The amount of seats is more than adequate from the both and the atmosphere is unmatched anywhere in the world.

Half the seats black and red the other half blue and black. That would be amazing.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down