If your son was a professional footballer, and in a CL final...

+35
dostoevsky
Die_Roten
DeviAngel
leemhuis
S
The Madrid One
LeSwagg James
StrugaRock
BarrileteCosmico
Kick
Zealous
Yuri Yukuv
Pedram
Serge Gnabry
El Chelsea Fuerte
RED
Ganso
guest7
punkfusion1992
RealGunner
Seppuku
urbaNRoots
billionmillion
lenear1030
Guiltybystander
Highburied
S32TABLANCA
justdoit_
Art Morte
Albiceleste
Lex
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lord Awesome
Rabea
39 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If your son was a professional footballer, and in a CL final... Empty If your son was a professional footballer, and in a CL final...

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:17 pm

his team (he is starting) faces the club you have supported all your life (eg. lpool for me, inter for wiggles, chelsea for gil, etc) ......would you cheer for him to glory, or want him to fail badly there (probably miss a decisive pen in shoot outs, so your team wins the cup ?

all that assuming, he is NOT playing for direct rivals of your supported teams

YES, I steal thread ideas from RAWK :coffee:

Back to top Go down

If your son was a professional footballer, and in a CL final... Empty Re: If your son was a professional footballer, and in a CL final...

Post by Rabea Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Even if he was playing to direct rival, I would wish him good luck.

Rabea
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

If your son was a professional footballer, and in a CL final... Empty Re: If your son was a professional footballer, and in a CL final...

Post by Rabea Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:20 pm

And I will tell him to stay away from Sergio, that guy can get you red carded across the field...

Rabea
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:21 pm

I would support my team through and through.

I will only wish my son the best.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:25 pm

if he was utter rubbish/mediocre, i'd wish him well

if he was a superstar or above average, i'd poison his food or spike his drink before the game or smother him in his sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Sod my team, there are more important things than football and if i had my son id support him 100% and hope he wins regardless.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:37 pm

No way in fking hell am I cheering against my own kid
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:there are more important things than football
Like your son buying you an open top sports car with the money he gets from the CL Very Happy
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Sod my team, there are more important things than football and if i had my son id support him 100% and hope he wins regardless.
Thumbs up

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Lex wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:there are more important things than football
Like your son buying you an open top sports car with the money he gets from the CL Very Happy

I am glad you noticed my hidden message Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:42 pm

I'd wish my son to take the ball near to his own goal, tear off his shirt and reveal a Liverpool shirt underneath, score a deliberate own goal and run celebrating with the Liverpool players.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Lol this thread has got to be a joke.

When you look on the field and see a man of your own making and similar to your own young likeness you'll know who to support. I'd hope him to score a hattrick against Shakhtar.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:23 pm

I would support my son, wholeheartedly.

S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:31 pm

If my son reaches that level of football to face Arsenal one day.

Id support him only if its his first game of his career, otherwise, i dont see any problem.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Eh, of course I would support my son! If my cule son would score a hattrick against Iker Junior, I'd be very proud of that still.

Would you want your son to be ridiculed worldwide for effing up if that means winning?

NO!

Also, if he does well, he might have the chance to play for Real Madrid or Ajax some day ^^.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Going with my hypothetical son in this one.

but if his team won and he had a bad game, i wouldnt be that elated. i'd still be happy knowing my son's a champ though.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:49 pm

First if your son were professional footballer you would become fan of his team automatically. Second you would not give a s.. to football if you were a millionaire. Third more titles more money for your family. Money>Everything
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:58 pm

If my son would face Arsenal in CL final, i would kill him before, so their best player couldn't play.

Yeah we need that title badly.

Razz
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 pm

I would want my son to rape Real Madrid.

This is family ffs.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Ben watson go raped by his family when he scored against Arsenal lol. They all are die hard Arsenal fans, including ben watson
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Crimson wrote:if he was utter rubbish/mediocre, i'd wish him well

if he was a superstar or above average, i'd poison his food or spike his drink before the game or smother him in his sleep

i thought you'd do that the day he told you he wanted to play for Barca.....
lol i kid ofcourse
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:20 pm

tbh, if my son played for barca i would bandwagon... its my son and ill respect any choice he makes...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:22 pm

obviously my son...money ftw :troll face:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:19 pm

I would support any club my son plays for...even if he played for United most hated rivals...even if that team played against United. If he was a sub, I would hope United win ofcourse.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm

My son. Money first. :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next