Santos President: "If Madrid have a pre-contract with Nerman we will report it to FIFA"

+3
Pedram
cyberman
BarrileteCosmico
7 posters

Go down

Santos President: "If Madrid have a pre-contract with Nerman we will report it to FIFA" Empty Santos President: "If Madrid have a pre-contract with Nerman we will report it to FIFA"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:07 am

English

Spanish
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Santos President: "If Madrid have a pre-contract with Nerman we will report it to FIFA" Empty Re: Santos President: "If Madrid have a pre-contract with Nerman we will report it to FIFA"

Post by cyberman Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:17 am

Pre contracts like this arent legal so why would a player sign one?

Never understood rumours like these

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Santos President: "If Madrid have a pre-contract with Nerman we will report it to FIFA" Empty Re: Santos President: "If Madrid have a pre-contract with Nerman we will report it to FIFA"

Post by Pedram Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:20 am

I don't think there is a pre-contract between him and Madrid. he has already said that "Barca and Real wants me but i didn't sign any contract with them".
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:28 am

I believe him to be honest, when he says things I get the impression he is telling the truth.

I dont think he has signed anything.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:35 am

Does Santos's president have the balls to report madrid though?! That's the question for me lol
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:04 am

That reelection campaign is going strong i see
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:11 am

Seriously sick of all the stuff about this kid, overrated, annoying, cocky and since there is nothing else to report it's all you hear about No
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum