Most effective player of the season (stats).

+77
guest7
Yeezus
FennecFox7
izzy
S32TABLANCA
BarcaLearning
harhar11
Vapotrini
pUsHa
stunt
AntiCule
StevieRayVaughan
Lex
Rebaño Sagrado
chad4401
The Franchise
II Capitano
kiranr
LeVersacci
free_cat
Moffo
Giggslegend
Nirgall
James0311
la bestia negra
Khaled
Pedram
Ganso
Kick
V
lszanto
Iceman
CBarca
crius73
BarrileteCosmico
pasquale22
Jack Daniels
teamanarchy
Senor Penguin
Adit
the xcx
Lord Hades
eelir
Mamad
Giovanni10
Zealous
RealGunner
Omniscient
Lord Awesome
rwo power
VivaStPauli
Kev
Dnmac4
black mamba
JAY-Z
Le Samourai
Magricos
Guiltybystander
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Red Alert
Batigoal
Ali
EarlyPrototype
teague
white_star
Jeps33178
The Messiah
Albiceleste
xabi
Rabea
halamadrid2
vivabarca38
DeviAngel
jibers
Abramovich
Harmonica
81 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 20 Empty Re: Most effective player of the season (stats).

Post by Körbl Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:25 am

izzy wrote:
white_star wrote:

You want analysis fine.

He is a cocky bastard here is an example from Domingo Cisma:

"In the first game this season, Cristiano ignored me when I greeted him. He has a somewhat cocky attitude, he cannot lose well.

"I returned this action and I did not shake hands with him at the Bernabeu at the beginning of the game."

This one from pandiani:

"What Cristiano should do is learn from Lionel Messi, and leave out this cocky attitude. He is the one who creates all the problems, every weekend, and should be penalized," Pandiani said.
"He should look to be the best in the world, and see if he is able to learn a little more. He has a screw loose. He has to learn to be more humble."

How about we look at his constant diving. Please don't tell me that you don't look at how easily he falls and say that he doesn't do it. For a strong athlete to flop like that is pretty embarrassing. Anytime he runs at a player and looses a touch or is about to lose the ball do to a tackle he goes down. Even with no contact sometimes. His play acting goes back to his sporting days. I don't have time to post videos but just go on YouTube and type in Ronaldo diving. There is enough material in there to write a research paper. That acting just disgusts me and I will not stand it. He does not act like a role model athlete should. Always whining when his team loses. Just take a look at his behavior in all the games he lost to Barcelona. I don't have to tell you and analyze it because if your a Madrid fan you saw the games. I will give examples like when he pushed Pep, or when he showed frustration because he could not get the ball. What professional is suppose to act like that especially 2nd best player in the world? I could keep going with Tons of examples when he dived or when he gets frustrated and can't take the pressure.

You want me to analyze his game ok: He has a lot of talent I am not going to argue with you on that. Tell me where he has been in the big game throughout his career? Anytime he has faced Barca he struggled, even going back to the united days. He is to one dimensional in my opinion. He will run at players with predictable dribbles. I mean tell me how you can think stepovers are effective? Look at all the long range shot he takes. How many times have I seen a fast break or a good play developing for Madrid or Portugal for cr7 to come in and take a pointless long range shot which goes wide or keeper gets it. Yes he has scored a couple, but no where near effective. He is no where near a good passer as messi or even from his team di Maria or ozil. Ya he had a couple good passes but they are not consistent. He rather dribble at the opponent or take a long range shot. Maybe he has the ability to pass better but chooses not to.

You guys refer to his goals especially last year. Please tell me when he took the la liga top scorer from messi? It was after Barcelona have won the title and he kept scoring hat tricks when the season was completed. You can not sit there and say he is amazing because those goals don't count for anything. Why didnt he lead his team to the cl as a top scorer. He had a chance to do it but he was no where to be seen in the semis of the cl. Yes he is top scorer by two goals this season but he is not the reason that Madrid are in 1st. It is more with madrids consistency and barcas inconsistency! This is how I see it might be stupid to you but lots of people share that opinion. Until he starts acting like an athlete on and off the field I have zero respect for him. You can take all his pointless la liga goals and shove them. If you are going to respond with any dump statements about what I wrote or if your going to whine save yourself the trouble and don't respond because I dont care what a Nigerian that lives in England supporting Madrid, riding cr7 c$&k has to say!

Let me put an end to this right now:

I’m not even going to bother to get into the comments and your whole little diving crap again because that argument is full of shit. But let’s be clear here, because he used to dive on a frequent basis that makes him less of a player? Brilliant logic there, chalked full of smarts. It’s laughable that you attack CR for his diving yet you don’t attack Dani Alves, Nani, Bale, Di Maria, Busquets etc. Simple answer is because your full of shit. You don’t give a damn about who dives or tries to con the ref unless its CR.
Am I supposed to take the quotes you googled seriously? If I were to Google all the comments made about SAF I doubt that would make a difference on what he has achieved. But what the hey, comments from retired pros always make sense and are bang on for truth (looking at Pele here). You points on his temperament mean nothing as any Gooner fan here will tell you that Bergkamp had a temper but that never once made anyone question his ability. Yet again, full of shit.
You then talk about big games. Not sure you even know what they are. So Ronaldo has never stepped up when United, Madrid and Portugal have needed him? Really? Ok then. So I guess when him and Rooney took Arsenal apart at Highbury in a 2-4 win he was invisible? Or when he was MOM against Chelsea in United 08/09 3-0 win against Chelsea? Or his clutch performances that took United to 2 consecutive CL finals? Or the fact that in his first season with Madrid he and Pipita were single-handily carrying the Madrid team on their backs for the majority of the season? Does any of that ring a bell? I can name so many other games where Ronaldo has shone and put in stellar performances to lead his team to victory, like 08/09 Porto, 06/07 Fulham, 07/08 Roma 08/09 Arsenal and so on. But, lets ignore all that as we all know if you don’t perform against Barca then your shit right?
Now you pathetically tried to analyze his game. What. Was. That. The CR you described was a CR from his early United days when the tricks were his main output. It’s very obvious that you are a guy who watches highlights instead of full games as anyone would tell you that CR doesn’t use tricks as often as he used too and has become much more of a direct player. This also defeats your point that he ruins our attacks. If you didn’t know, the three players mostly involved in our counter-attacks are CR, Ozil and Xabi. Our counters usually end with a shot gone wide, or a misplaced pass or a goal. How that equates into Ronaldo being the sole reason our counter fails makes no sense. The main reason we score from the counters is because or most clinical player is there to finish it off aka Ronaldo. And please start watching Madrid games as anyone who has watched has seen that he does have the ability to pass and assist. FFS if you had watched the last game you would know this as he did a lot of unselfish in-behind running on the wings. But I’m talking a stab here and assuming you didn’t watch the game, figures.
Now for the goals. Last season, I didn’t really pay much attention to the goals but whatever he still scored them. But it’s funny that you ignore his previous goal-scoring exploits like his 42 goal season? Or his first year at Madrid? Did those goals mean nothing? I’m guessing he scored about 8-9 goals at the tail end of last season which would give him 44-45 goals last season? Not bad is it? But let’s right those goals off as the last 8-9 were the more important ones. You then go on to say that the reason Madrid are first is because of their consistency? Ronaldo scoring 30 goals in La Liga does not help that? You make no sense. You go back to take more cheap shots at his behaviour on and off the fields you know full well that 1) You don’t know what he gets up to off the field. 2) You still watch YouTube to get an understanding of Ronaldo’s game which is highlights that you don’t watch him play on a weekly basis, you watch old YouTube clips of him diving and failing with tricks. You’re the same guy that said he invented diving aren’t you? Never heard of Kilnsman or Maradona have we?
It’s quite clear that your full of shit and that your Ronaldo hate stems from jealousy or some sort of inferiority complex and you feel that if you bag on Ronaldo it makes you feel better and Ronaldo feel like crap. It doesn’t. Get over yourself because that post flopped so badly it’s not even funny.

P.S. Loved the personal attack about me at the end, shows that you still haven’t got over the night I made you cry on the forums. No I see why you don’t debate.
I have nothing to say really, soo I can sum it up in one emoticon :bow:

Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 20 Empty Re: Most effective player of the season (stats).

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:35 am

There you have it folks another episode of "Ronaldo is shit, no he's not" .

Good Night and Good Luck.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:37 am

If Ronaldo is shit (and I'm perfectly willing to accept this conclusion, when confronted by the right premises) then why is he outscoring and, in truth, outplaying the undisputed best player in the world?

Surely he can't be all that bad...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:44 am

teamanarchy wrote:If Ronaldo is shit (and I'm perfectly willing to accept this conclusion, when confronted by the right premises) then why is he outscoring and, in truth, outplaying the undisputed best player in the world?

in truth, outplaying the undisputed best player in the world ? LOL

you ment by scoring more & more penalties ^_^

black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:55 am

teamanarchy wrote:If Ronaldo is shit (and I'm perfectly willing to accept this conclusion, when confronted by the right premises) then why is he outscoring and, in truth, outplaying the undisputed best player in the world?

Outscoring and outplaying at what exactly? messi 43 goals penaldo 38 goals messi 25 assists penaldo 11? without penalties messi 40 goals and penaldo 27 goals so far this season. so 40+25 (65) vs 27+11 (38). means penaldo is not the half player messi is so far this season Laughing
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 am

Traditional Valencian Paella:

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 20 ValencianPaella

This recipe is standardized because Valencians consider it traditional and very much part of their culture. Rice in Valencian paella is never braised in oil, as pilau, though the paella made further southwest of Valencia often is.
Heat oil in a paellera.
Sauté meat after seasoning with salt.
Add green vegetables and saute until soft.
Add garlic (optional), grated tomatoes, beans and sauté.
Add paprika and saute.
Add water, saffron (and/or food coloring), snails and rosemary.
Boil to make broth and allow it to reduce by half.
Add rice and simmer until rice is cooked.
Garnish with more fresh rosemary.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:28 am

This thread is so confusing. Can't decide if it's :facepalm: or :hungry:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:50 am

billionmillion wrote:

Outscoring and outplaying at what exactly? messi 43 goals penaldo 38 goals messi 25 assists penaldo 11? without penalties messi 40 goals and penaldo 27 goals so far this season. so 40+25 (65) vs 27+11 (38). means penaldo is not the half player messi is so far this season Laughing

messi has played more matches than ronaldo

second, you cant just discount penalties like that.. messi has already missed 2 of them i think, suggesting he isnt the best penalty taker around.. so that aspect cant be ignored because you think penalties are worthless

ronaldo has been more impressive in la liga then messi tbf specially in away games, overall messi is the better player though and has been better though not by a large margin
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:36 pm

izzy wrote:
white_star wrote:

You want analysis fine.

He is a cocky bastard here is an example from Domingo Cisma:

"In the first game this season, Cristiano ignored me when I greeted him. He has a somewhat cocky attitude, he cannot lose well.

"I returned this action and I did not shake hands with him at the Bernabeu at the beginning of the game."

This one from pandiani:

"What Cristiano should do is learn from Lionel Messi, and leave out this cocky attitude. He is the one who creates all the problems, every weekend, and should be penalized," Pandiani said.
"He should look to be the best in the world, and see if he is able to learn a little more. He has a screw loose. He has to learn to be more humble."

How about we look at his constant diving. Please don't tell me that you don't look at how easily he falls and say that he doesn't do it. For a strong athlete to flop like that is pretty embarrassing. Anytime he runs at a player and looses a touch or is about to lose the ball do to a tackle he goes down. Even with no contact sometimes. His play acting goes back to his sporting days. I don't have time to post videos but just go on YouTube and type in Ronaldo diving. There is enough material in there to write a research paper. That acting just disgusts me and I will not stand it. He does not act like a role model athlete should. Always whining when his team loses. Just take a look at his behavior in all the games he lost to Barcelona. I don't have to tell you and analyze it because if your a Madrid fan you saw the games. I will give examples like when he pushed Pep, or when he showed frustration because he could not get the ball. What professional is suppose to act like that especially 2nd best player in the world? I could keep going with Tons of examples when he dived or when he gets frustrated and can't take the pressure.

You want me to analyze his game ok: He has a lot of talent I am not going to argue with you on that. Tell me where he has been in the big game throughout his career? Anytime he has faced Barca he struggled, even going back to the united days. He is to one dimensional in my opinion. He will run at players with predictable dribbles. I mean tell me how you can think stepovers are effective? Look at all the long range shot he takes. How many times have I seen a fast break or a good play developing for Madrid or Portugal for cr7 to come in and take a pointless long range shot which goes wide or keeper gets it. Yes he has scored a couple, but no where near effective. He is no where near a good passer as messi or even from his team di Maria or ozil. Ya he had a couple good passes but they are not consistent. He rather dribble at the opponent or take a long range shot. Maybe he has the ability to pass better but chooses not to.

You guys refer to his goals especially last year. Please tell me when he took the la liga top scorer from messi? It was after Barcelona have won the title and he kept scoring hat tricks when the season was completed. You can not sit there and say he is amazing because those goals don't count for anything. Why didnt he lead his team to the cl as a top scorer. He had a chance to do it but he was no where to be seen in the semis of the cl. Yes he is top scorer by two goals this season but he is not the reason that Madrid are in 1st. It is more with madrids consistency and barcas inconsistency! This is how I see it might be stupid to you but lots of people share that opinion. Until he starts acting like an athlete on and off the field I have zero respect for him. You can take all his pointless la liga goals and shove them. If you are going to respond with any dump statements about what I wrote or if your going to whine save yourself the trouble and don't respond because I dont care what a Nigerian that lives in England supporting Madrid, riding cr7 c$&k has to say!

Let me put an end to this right now:

I’m not even going to bother to get into the comments and your whole little diving crap again because that argument is full of shit. But let’s be clear here, because he used to dive on a frequent basis that makes him less of a player? Brilliant logic there, chalked full of smarts. It’s laughable that you attack CR for his diving yet you don’t attack Dani Alves, Nani, Bale, Di Maria, Busquets etc. Simple answer is because your full of shit. You don’t give a damn about who dives or tries to con the ref unless its CR.
Am I supposed to take the quotes you googled seriously? If I were to Google all the comments made about SAF I doubt that would make a difference on what he has achieved. But what the hey, comments from retired pros always make sense and are bang on for truth (looking at Pele here). You points on his temperament mean nothing as any Gooner fan here will tell you that Bergkamp had a temper but that never once made anyone question his ability. Yet again, full of shit.
You then talk about big games. Not sure you even know what they are. So Ronaldo has never stepped up when United, Madrid and Portugal have needed him? Really? Ok then. So I guess when him and Rooney took Arsenal apart at Highbury in a 2-4 win he was invisible? Or when he was MOM against Chelsea in United 08/09 3-0 win against Chelsea? Or his clutch performances that took United to 2 consecutive CL finals? Or the fact that in his first season with Madrid he and Pipita were single-handily carrying the Madrid team on their backs for the majority of the season? Does any of that ring a bell? I can name so many other games where Ronaldo has shone and put in stellar performances to lead his team to victory, like 08/09 Porto, 06/07 Fulham, 07/08 Roma 08/09 Arsenal and so on. But, lets ignore all that as we all know if you don’t perform against Barca then your shit right?
Now you pathetically tried to analyze his game. What. Was. That. The CR you described was a CR from his early United days when the tricks were his main output. It’s very obvious that you are a guy who watches highlights instead of full games as anyone would tell you that CR doesn’t use tricks as often as he used too and has become much more of a direct player. This also defeats your point that he ruins our attacks. If you didn’t know, the three players mostly involved in our counter-attacks are CR, Ozil and Xabi. Our counters usually end with a shot gone wide, or a misplaced pass or a goal. How that equates into Ronaldo being the sole reason our counter fails makes no sense. The main reason we score from the counters is because or most clinical player is there to finish it off aka Ronaldo. And please start watching Madrid games as anyone who has watched has seen that he does have the ability to pass and assist. FFS if you had watched the last game you would know this as he did a lot of unselfish in-behind running on the wings. But I’m talking a stab here and assuming you didn’t watch the game, figures.
Now for the goals. Last season, I didn’t really pay much attention to the goals but whatever he still scored them. But it’s funny that you ignore his previous goal-scoring exploits like his 42 goal season? Or his first year at Madrid? Did those goals mean nothing? I’m guessing he scored about 8-9 goals at the tail end of last season which would give him 44-45 goals last season? Not bad is it? But let’s right those goals off as the last 8-9 were the more important ones. You then go on to say that the reason Madrid are first is because of their consistency? Ronaldo scoring 30 goals in La Liga does not help that? You make no sense. You go back to take more cheap shots at his behaviour on and off the fields you know full well that 1) You don’t know what he gets up to off the field. 2) You still watch YouTube to get an understanding of Ronaldo’s game which is highlights that you don’t watch him play on a weekly basis, you watch old YouTube clips of him diving and failing with tricks. You’re the same guy that said he invented diving aren’t you? Never heard of Kilnsman or Maradona have we?
It’s quite clear that your full of shit and that your Ronaldo hate stems from jealousy or some sort of inferiority complex and you feel that if you bag on Ronaldo it makes you feel better and Ronaldo feel like crap. It doesn’t. Get over yourself because that post flopped so badly it’s not even funny.

P.S. Loved the personal attack about me at the end, shows that you still haven’t got over the night I made you cry on the forums. No I see why you don’t debate.

Made me cry? Your so full of your self that it's just retarded. You think because you say something to me on a forum I am going to cry. That is probably the stupidest shit I have heard or seen. Listen just because you say a couple things that you most likely got from google and then put "you are full of shit" behind every sentence doesn't make your response any better then what I said. You bitched and moaned that I cant debate because I didn't respond and then when I do you don't discuss it but say you are full of shit I made you cry. Please stop because all this macho forum guy your trying to pull wont change the fact that you are probably a loser that lives with his parents jerking off to cr7 stepovers.

Average IQ in Nigeria is 67, that explains everything!

I forgot to add. Who the frak are you to assume if I watch games or not. You are the one that told me that I can't call you a bandwagon fan because I don't know anything about you. Now you are assuming shit about me, so that makes you a hypocrite good one. This is how I view ronaldo and I am entitled to. You say I am jealous, please stfu! I brought things from his past because that is the reason for my hate in the 1st place but anyone would figure that out. You are a hopeless human being.

Mods if you need to warn me for something's I said please do but I was not going to take his crap and constant banter.

Izzy I suggest to check your life and stop trying to impress people on a forum with your macho bs. Most people that act tough on the Internet are pussies in the real world.

Last edited by white_star on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Maybe you should actually counter the points rather than focus on why you would not cry.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:06 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Maybe you should actually counter the points rather than focus on why you would not cry.
EarlyPrototype wrote:Maybe you should actually counter the points rather than focus on why you would not cry.

Would have but apparently I am full of shit so why bother.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Lex wrote:White_Star put some boots to asses in the last page :bow:
:bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Jiopsi, make a new thread when u update ur next table please. This one is out of hands
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20