spanky
Babun
fatman123
Kick
10 posters

Go down

Best glitches? Empty Best glitches?

Post by Kick Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:16 pm

What are some of the best glitches you have stumbled upon?

I was just playing fifa 11, player manager mode. Playing with my VP at wolves in England, spent all their money on the dortmund GK, then terminated some loans so I was in debt, next time I looked back I had £2,000,000,000. so I put half of it on weekly wages, got up to £20m total weekly wages. Then started a spending spreee.

Final team was:
Dortmund GK
Arbaloa - Milito - Vidic - Cissoko
Fellaini - Modric
Walcot - VP - CR7
Podolski

CR7 is on £1m per week, Modric is on £10m per week. Rest are on high £100,000s.

Needles to say, I am loving it. Tried to get Xavi and Scwheinsteiger for £200m and £10m per week each but both were too loyal, who turns down £10m per week? Lol.

Anyway, lets here yours.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Best glitches? Empty Re: Best glitches?

Post by fatman123 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:27 pm

i remember back in the day of pokemon gold/silver i was trying to duplicate my lv97 scizor, cant remember what i did wrong but but whatever i did froze the game, whatever i did when i turned the game back on when i went to my computer i found box999 and inside it a lv300 Vaporeon
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Lol, sweet, was it strong?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:33 pm

kick mars wrote:Lol, sweet, was it strong?
the issue with it was that it only knew basic moves like tackle sand attack water gun etc but because its attack, special attack etc were so high tackle would take nearly 100Hp off anything
but because it was lv 300 it was like a lv100 pokemon and didnt gain any exp points so it couldnt level to learn new moves, had to teach it TMs/HMs, nothing could survive surf from lv 300 vaporeon Cool
i had Celebi once too, but i got that from an event, no hacks or anything like that
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Ah yeah. I miss the good old Pokemon games.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Marrowwalk boots glitch in Diablo 2. It spared me 20 skill points for my bone mancer back then Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:50 pm

and the duplication glitch in oblivion was god!
as soon as id leave the prison id go to the arena and become grand champion using the items around the barracks and then with the $ i made go but 250 arrows and the most expensive piece of armour i could find, make about 500 copies of it, sell em all and be rich!
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:09 pm

babun1024 wrote:Marrowwalk boots glitch in Diablo 2. It spared me 20 skill points for my bone mancer back then Very Happy

you play any other blizzard games?
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:25 pm

spanky489 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Marrowwalk boots glitch in Diablo 2. It spared me 20 skill points for my bone mancer back then Very Happy

WOW was hate at first sight for me Very Happy Other blizzard games? no, Diablo 2 when I was younger and had more time. I might play Diablo 3 when it's released Very Happy 'The lost vikingers' was a fun platfromer Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:45 pm

babun1024 wrote:
spanky489 wrote:

WOW was hate at first sight for me Very Happy Other blizzard games? no, Diablo 2 when I was younger and had more time. I might play Diablo 3 when it's released Very Happy 'The lost vikingers' was a fun platfromer Very Happy

i might get diablo 3 as well considering im a huge fan of blizzard(have all of their games)
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:02 pm

spanky489 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
spanky489 wrote:

i might get diablo 3 as well considering im a huge fan of blizzard(have all of their games)
Do they still have sorcs and necro classes? Very Happy I pretty much didn't touch other classes. Paladins were the lamest Very Happy I had all kind of sorcs, hybrid, PVP, fire, blizzard or orb etc. My bone necro was a monster in PVP. I killed a lot of people with him in hardcore mod Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:06 pm

MissingNo.

Rare candy love.

Best glitches? Missingno
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:08 pm

babun1024 wrote:
spanky489 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
spanky489 wrote:

Do they still have sorcs and necro classes? Very Happy I pretty much didn't touch other classes. Paladins were the lamest Very Happy I had all kind of sorcs, hybrid, PVP, fire, blizzard or orb etc. My bone necro was a monster in PVP. I killed a lot of people with him in hardcore mod Very Happy

hehe yeah i had a bone necro and a blizzard sorc, they were bosses, i used my sorc for farming items that i would upgrade my necro with. i dont think they are gonna feature in diablo 3 though because i checked the site yesterday and they already have all the 5 classes. they say that theres gonna be 40x more quests in diablo 3 than in 2, and some new interesting features like enchanting and blacksmithing similar to WoW.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:12 pm

spanky489 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
spanky489 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
spanky489 wrote:

hehe yeah i had a bone necro and a blizzard sorc, they were bosses, i used my sorc for farming items that i would upgrade my necro with. i dont think they are gonna feature in diablo 3 though because i checked the site yesterday and they already have all the 5 classes. they say that theres gonna be 40x more quests in diablo 3 than in 2, and some new interesting features like enchanting and blacksmithing similar to WoW.
I just browsed the website. They have a sorceress class character. I don't know wha that shaman guy is. Is he the new necro class? The demon girl doesn't make as well, how does she fight? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:15 pm

babun1024 wrote:
spanky489 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
spanky489 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
spanky489 wrote:

I just browsed the website. They have a sorceress class character. I don't know wha that shaman guy is. Is he the new necro class? The demon girl doesn't make as well, how does she fight? Very Happy

not really sure, but everything u need to know is in the description Very Happy also u can watch them fight in a preview trailer of the game
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:22 pm

I watched the description in youtube. The atmosphere looks sh!tty, the graphics are crap Very Happy WOW, cartoon lie, I don't like it all. The grim BGM and graphics made 40% of Diablo atmosphere, now, they have some green cartoon BS like WOW. I hope it's not the final version.
I saw character descrition , the wizard class can teleport eco smile That's enough for me Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:53 am

lszanto wrote:MissingNo.

Rare candy love.

Best glitches? Missingno

Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!

This man knows. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:13 am

lol the thread went off topic big time......

I was playing NBA2k11 against my buddy nd the game was going well even until the first quarter ended. For the rest of the game every shot i attempted went in, and for some reason none of his shots were going in. And it wasnt a coincidence, something was wrong because he missed free throws, dunks, open lay-ups.....and i didnt miss a single shot after the first quarter lol.....By the end of the game i was shooting half court shots....But it was only that game Sad ....after the game ended it was back to normal
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:21 am

Lol, be you owned him, what was the finaly score?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:44 am

I had over 100 points....he was stuck on 28 points or something....
I had my center hitting 3 pointers lol
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:13 am

This is a crazy glitch in NHL 12.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 am

I remember in Star Wars: Battlefront 2 there was a glitch where if you go the jetpack storm trooper, you could jet-pack (i dunno what else to call it) around the border of the level and stand behind this wall where the enemy team spawns and you just shoot through the wall and kill em all until you ran out of ammo

Good K/D
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
lszanto wrote:MissingNo.

Rare candy love.

Best glitches? Missingno

Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!

This man knows. Laughing
It's funny when you had level 80s owning your level 100s because rare candy grew them weak and their stats were shit Very Happy
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum