AC Milan,Juventus,Inter after Torres 1

+4
eddy
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

AC Milan,Juventus,Inter after Torres 1  Empty AC Milan,Juventus,Inter after Torres 1

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Fernando Torres is attracting the attention of the three top clubs in Serie A: Juventus, AC Milan and Inter, a trio eager to put an end to the nightmare that El Nino period is going through at Chelsea.

The report TalkSport, and is a bombshell for the fate of the attacker Spanish world champion, who in his hellish stay in London has assets of only one goal in 22 games. Incredible seen the likes of Torres and saw his transfer record in January (57 million euros into the coffers of Liverpool).

In addition to poor run of form, Torres added to the first friction with teammates, openly criticized the slow pace in the game ee blamed for the lack of useful balls against him.

Juventus, AC Milan and Inter for the British media do not seem troubled by the tragic period of Nino and seem interested in what would seem a bargain by pointing to a player talented superfine sensational sell-off seen in the period apathetic.

Milan in pole, always looking for a bit of weight that can replace Ibra, secluded Juve who could work with only one shot from Torres next season, and Inter, which currently has other fish to fry.

Villas Boas already has replacement for Torres in the home that Romelu Lukaku, young Belgian launch ramp with a sign Sturridge as early onset, not to mention Didier Drogba (another goal AC Milan), Nichola Anelka and Salomon Kalou.

Too much abundance for the Blues amazing especially given the sterility of the curriculum for a sample of Torres, as well as more expensive transfer of all time for the Premier.

If the period does not have a negative term, the Blues will begin to resign themselves to a substantial loss and begin to evaluate different eyes the polls that come from Italy.
=======================

I love Torres
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

AC Milan,Juventus,Inter after Torres 1  Empty Re: AC Milan,Juventus,Inter after Torres 1

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:21 pm

God no. Not unless he shows some signs of being a prolific scorer again. Too big a gamble at his price.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

AC Milan,Juventus,Inter after Torres 1  Empty Re: AC Milan,Juventus,Inter after Torres 1

Post by Luca Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Rofl...
Pay him 8-9M a year, *bleep* that
Plus, why another striker? It doesn't make sense

Writing this one off :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:32 pm

on of the most overated players.he is good player but this 57 millions was a big joke.

after his crazy years with Atletico didnt impress me.really i prefer keeping Amauri over him.i dont want to see him wear Juve's shirt for sure.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:36 pm

I heard they want to trade him for Robinho or Pato
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:47 pm

This would be a good idea to bring in a player like this into Serie A...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:24 pm

eddy wrote:on of the most overated players.he is good player but this 57 millions was a big joke.

after his crazy years with Atletico didnt impress me.really i prefer keeping Amauri over him.i dont want to see him wear Juve's shirt for sure.

Did u really watch torres with either Atletico or Liverpool :facepalm:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:40 pm

eddy wrote:on of the most overated players.he is good player but this 57 millions was a big joke.

AC Milan,Juventus,Inter after Torres 1  Picture-48769
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 pm

I <3 Torres Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:02 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I <3 TomJuve Very Happy

Thankyou.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum