How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

+9
Albiceleste
teamanarchy
Dnmac4
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Ganso
Lord Awesome
EarlyPrototype
BarrileteCosmico
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:01 pm

julias wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I posted a thread about a week ago asking why Neymar is worth twice as much as Damiao and why is he receiving so little attention with 4 teams bidding over 40 mill for Neymar and 1 team bidding 20 for Damiao? I included videos and said I thought he was more ready for Europe then Neymar and he is at minimum a 20 goal a year player the minute he steps foot onto a European team.

Of course I got killed for it and for saying Neymar sucks which I never said.

The general thought was that Damiao is just a poacher and can't create and Neymar is two times the player Damiao is. I got a little heated when this was said and kind of went off the handle as it's obvious people saying this had never seen him play.

It's probably still on here, I also said Pato wont see the field for Brazil for a very long time.

Damiao also missed an open goal, hitting the post so I guess that even things out then loool
and who would have given the assist for that goal?thats right...

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by julias Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Ganso wrote:
julias wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I posted a thread about a week ago asking why Neymar is worth twice as much as Damiao and why is he receiving so little attention with 4 teams bidding over 40 mill for Neymar and 1 team bidding 20 for Damiao? I included videos and said I thought he was more ready for Europe then Neymar and he is at minimum a 20 goal a year player the minute he steps foot onto a European team.

Of course I got killed for it and for saying Neymar sucks which I never said.

The general thought was that Damiao is just a poacher and can't create and Neymar is two times the player Damiao is. I got a little heated when this was said and kind of went off the handle as it's obvious people saying this had never seen him play.

It's probably still on here, I also said Pato wont see the field for Brazil for a very long time.

Damiao also missed an open goal, hitting the post so I guess that even things out then loool
and who would have given the assist for that goal?thats right...

laaawl
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2