Capdevila Agent Confirms Juve Interest

2 posters

Go down

Capdevila Agent Confirms Juve Interest  Empty Capdevila Agent Confirms Juve Interest

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:32 am

The agent of Benfica left-back Joan Capdevila has revealed that Juventus are one of the sides interested in his client.

The Spain international joined the Portuguese club from Villarreal in the summer on a free transfer, but, despite his international credentials, he has found himself behind Emerson in the pecking order.

The defender's situation has caught the attention of several clubs across Europe, with Napoli and Juventus believed to be monitoring the 33-year-old's case.

And now, Capdevila's agent has revealed he has several offers tabled, including one from the Turin-based outfit.

"Capdevila has alternatives to play, but I cannot analyse them because I have to speak to Benfica first," Horacio Gaggioli told Radio Renascenca.

"I will talk to Benfica president Luis Filipe Vieira about Capdevila when possible, which should happen next week.

"He joined the club to play, if he has not been playing, then we have to do something. Juventus and other teams could be solutions."
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Capdevila Agent Confirms Juve Interest  Empty Re: Capdevila Agent Confirms Juve Interest

Post by eddy Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:43 am

dont know if this guy is a solution.maybe a temporary as he is 33 years old.

but i prefer someone younger i know that good left backs are very are this days.
but i dont want Capdevila as i dont see him as solution atm.

i prefer someone much younger but we will see too early to talk about january transfers.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum