McAgger
BarrileteCosmico
EarlyPrototype
rwo power
Sushi Master
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich: 10 games, 1 goal conceded - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich: 10 games, 1 goal conceded

Post by Serge Gnabry Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:55 pm

rwo power wrote:
Serge Gnabry wrote:I think both leagues kinda suck for the fans of teams not named Barca, Real or Bayern.
Not really, there are always teams that cause upsets in the BL, albeit only every two years Very Happy

Still not a good situation. But without investors things won't change since the gap in money is too big to make
up for anyone. And things are only going to get worse once Bayern have paid off the stadium.

So since nobody here wants investors, nothing will change.

Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich: 10 games, 1 goal conceded - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich: 10 games, 1 goal conceded

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:57 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:2011/12
Actually I wouldn't be 100% sure yet. I have the strange feeling that this year Borussia M'gladbach might be surprise contenders.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:12 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Can you pull those statistics up?

Real Madrid have a good chance of winning the league.

No other team apart from Bayern really has a chance to win the Bundesliga.

Bundesliga

Year---------------Winner-------------2nd-------------Gap.
2008-09--------Wolfsburg(69p)-----Bayern(67p)---------2-
2009-10--------Bayern(70)---------Schalke(65)---------5-
2010-11--------Dortmund(75)------Leverkusen(68)------7-

Laliga

Year---------------Winner-------------2nd-------------Gap.
2008-09----------Barcelona(87)------Madrid(78)---------9-
2009-10----------Barcelona(99)------Madrid(96)---------3-
2010-11----------Barcelona(96)------Madrid(92)---------4-

I hope You will keep quite now
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Serge Gnabry wrote:
rwo power wrote:
Serge Gnabry wrote:I think both leagues kinda suck for the fans of teams not named Barca, Real or Bayern.
Not really, there are always teams that cause upsets in the BL, albeit only every two years Very Happy

Still not a good situation. But without investors things won't change since the gap in money is too big to make
up for anyone. And things are only going to get worse once Bayern have paid off the stadium.

You are the most negative Bundesliga fan I ever know, I mean every now and then Bundesliga produce different winners unlike other leagues.

Also Investors destroys football is just a matter of time before everyone starts admiring the system in bundesliga.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Yeah, it's an annoying trade off in not building superteams or having big budged transfers, but long term you won't have any clubs going tits up due to massive debt.

Once Barcelona goes bankrupt, all their talent will be poached :coffee:

Plus, we are all waiting for Liepzig to get to the Buli Laughing
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Barca and Madrid in a Bayern thread? :facepalm:

Both are inferior are to FC Bayern München anyways ! banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:23 pm

LOL. IIRC it was Chemnitz who edged out Red Bull Leipzig for the promotion - without any big spenders doping their team financially.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Serge Gnabry wrote:
rwo power wrote:

You are the most negative Bundesliga fan I ever know, I mean every now and then Bundesliga produce different winners unlike other leagues.

Also Investors destroys football is just a matter of time before everyone starts admiring the system in bundesliga.

:facepalm:

You have a hard time understanding I am talking about this season.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Barca and Madrid in a Bayern thread? :facepalm:

Both are inferior are to FC Bayern München anyways ! banana

I swear Maywheather is an ass
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:27 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Serge Gnabry wrote:
rwo power wrote:

I thought I heard You say this: 2 seasons ago we finished 2 points behind them and 4 points last season. We lost 5-4 in

Also I thought U requested for statistic.

Stop accusing me of knee jerking as a matter of fact I think you are the one knee jerking for thinking Bundesliga is a 1 horse race

Now that I have destroyed you with statistic you are now relying on this season thinking Real Madrid will win Laliga when it just barelly started Moreover I know Barcelona will win it again like they always do anyways

Last edited by Idrisozet on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:29 pm

And I think that people shouldn't underestimate Borussia Mönchengladbach this season. Just wait and see! Favre is a magician.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Arango's in beast form, too.

Reus, Nordveit are very good talents (the *bleep* we sell Nordveit for, Wenger?!).
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Moreover, in M'gladbach's case you have only 3 goal conceded in the 6 Bundesliga matches this season, which isn't too shabby either. They just need to score some more goals. Ter Stegen is a beast, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:42 pm

I think this season wil be very easy for Bayern especially if they add more depth like they are planning to do over the winter.

But I dont under-estimate M'gladbach's in terms of pullling suprises this season.

Also I think Bremen will do very well this seaon
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Well, M'gladbach is the only team that managed to defeat Bayern in the last 10 matches - and they are the reason for the missing clean sheet overall Razz

And I agree, it seems that Bremen fortunately finally got back in their tracks.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:54 pm

It's completely unreasonable to expect Gladbach to be a threat to Bayern over 34 gamedays.
I'll leave this forum if they become champions. Deal?

Does anyone really think we'll see this again?

Bayern Munich: 10 games, 1 goal conceded - Page 2 85821757

Well, I don't and it's a shame.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Well, you are comparing glory years to only recent strengthening and only due to massive ammount of emerging quality youth players (who are getting poached now).

Sadly, it's all about the money now Sad

Gladbach won't win the league, but they'll at least be up there to the end, I'd say. Also, it's going to be an awesome fight for 4th place. That extra CL spot will be a killer.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Actually, M'gladbach are currently working on extending the contracts of their key players and it looks as if they will manage to do right that. They are just now in talks with ter Stegen to sign a long-term deal.

It's completely unreasonable to expect Gladbach to be a threat to Bayern over 34 gamedays.
I'll leave this forum if they become champions. Deal?
Nawww, don't do that Very Happy But then, if there is one thing reasonable about the BL - it is to expect the unreasonable. Need I say Wolfsburg? XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:07 pm

The thing is can they keep it up even if they manage to surprise everyone, every now and then one team pumps up one season and just die off the next season, who would have thought Dortmund will go down that easily.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Well, so far Dortmund was mainly successful in shooting their own foot, without being actually bad. The missing players (either due to suspension or injury) are felt too much right now. Expect them to recover fast when Barrios, Götze, Kehl and Bender are back.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:01 am

Idrisozet wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Serge Gnabry wrote:
rwo power wrote:

I thought I heard You say this: 2 seasons ago we finished 2 points behind them and 4 points last season. We lost 5-4 in

Stop accusing me of knee jerking as a matter of fact I think you are the one knee jerking for thinking Bundesliga is a 1 horse race

Now that I have destroyed you with statistic you are now relying on this season thinking Real Madrid will win Laliga when it just barelly started Moreover I know Barcelona will win it again like they always do anyways

If you include the last 2 seasons that only strengthens my point lmao. Stop kneejerking and stop trying to avoid the point.

You destroyed me with statistics? this gets better and better. You brought up a load of shit you really think Stutrgart is going to win the league?

Bayern will win the league without even trying.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:13 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Serge Gnabry wrote:
rwo power wrote:

If you include the last 2 seasons that only strengthens my point lmao. Stop kneejerking and stop trying to avoid the point.

You destroyed me with statistics? this gets better and better. You brought up a load of shit you really think Stutrgart is going to win the league?

Bundesliga was won by three different club in last three season, why la liga is one.

it seems to me that of recent has La liga become more of a one horse race than Bundesliga, everyone can predict who would win it and who will become second.

Maybe because U are Madrid fan you think the can challenge for the tittle, but everyone already knows who will win it and who will be 2nd.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:17 am

Idrisozet wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Serge Gnabry wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Bundesliga was won by three different club in last three season, why la liga is one.

it seems to me that of recent has La liga become more of a one horse race than Bundesliga, everyone can predict who win be first and second.

Maybe because U are Madrid fan you think the can challenge for the tittle, but everyone already knows who will win it and who will be 2nd.

If you think Madrid can not challenge for the title then you are deluded. Whereas we all know no team has a chance on winning Bundesliga other than bayern. We can at least challenge Barca even if they are favorites.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:21 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Serge Gnabry wrote:
rwo power wrote:

it seems to me that of recent has La liga become more of a one horse race than Bundesliga, everyone can predict who win be first and second.

If you think Madrid can not challenge for the title then you are deluded. Whereas we all know no team has a chance on winning Bundesliga other than bayern. We can at least challenge Barca even if they are favorites.

I am not deluded, is a fact that Barca has won it for the past three season and it seems as if they are winning it again this season, moreover Bundesliga has not finished yet why think Bayern will win it, why dont U follow statistics that proves that La-Liga is more of a one horse race.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:23 am

Stop being such a hypocrite, you say that Bundesliga is not over yet so how do I know Bayern will win it and then you say Barca will win it when La Liga is only 3 games in.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:36 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Stop being such a hypocrite, you say that Bundesliga is not over yet so how do I know Bayern will win it and then you say Barca will win it when La Liga is only 3 games in.

Because You are making it seems as if Bayern have already won the league, and as if Madrid will win la liga this season.

The reason why I raised that is because you can not come to conclusion that Bundesliga is a one horse race because you think Bayern Munich will win it this season, lets forget about this season because is not yet decided.

Lets follow the past season that have already be decided, Barcelona has won it 3 time in a roll thats a fact and not assumptions while Bundesliga has been won by 3 different club.

I can as well just say Barcelona will win La Liga again this season which even strengthen my argument that La Liga is more of a one horse race than Bundesliga
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next