SamuelJayC
Jay29
REWB
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Djourou Empty Djourou

Post by REWB Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:15 pm

dont like him, i really dont like players who have ONE DECENT season and play shit for the next, it mean he doesnt really care, the reason why he is playing shit this season is because he didnt put the effort in at pre season to be ready for the start of the season, just like diaby they dont give a shit. it really pisses me off, that game against blackburn was a joke, he is a joke. i hate players like him, we needed him just to be solid in an unfamiliar position just for 1 fcking game and he plays like that? look at smalling he is a cb, but when fergi plays him at rb look how he took responsibility and played...look at mash, he is a dm look how he played at cb...good players are versatile, thats what i want from my players.

god WHAT IS WRONG with arsenal? why have we got soo many useless players? WHAT THE FCK HAPPEN TO US? man i get sooooooo angry when i watch man utd and see their players FIGHT for the team, and have soo much passion to do well. soo much clinical players, why are all our players (bar rvp) unclinical?? im frustrated at what arsenal has become its a joke Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Djourou Empty Re: Djourou

Post by REWB Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:22 pm

fck sake, i was hoping this season that now that verm is back we would have good cover for cb this season, verm/kosi/merte reasonably solid and id hope djour would carry on his form and we'd FINALLY HAVE 4 SOLID CB which we need because of the injuries we get. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO DJOUROU HAD TO TURN OUT TO BE THE SECOND COMING OF SQULACCI
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:31 pm

dont like him, i really dont like players who have ONE DECENT season and play shit for the next, it mean he doesnt really care, the reason why he is playing shit this season is because he didnt put the effort in at pre season to be ready for the start of the season, just like diaby they dont give a shit.

This is just so incorrect.

Djourou's form dipped after he picked up that shoulder injury in the F.A. Cup last season. He made a few errors and it effected his confidence.

The problem is that he's not got that confidence back. That's why his form is so crap at the moment, not because he doesn't give a shit or didn't put in the effort in pre-season. I've no idea how you even came to that conclusion.

And Diaby is constantly injured and can't get a run of games to build up form and confidence. Yet, somehow, he doesn't care either...

Sorry, I just don't see your logic. This is just mindless hate after a player had a poor game.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:40 pm

He had a good run of games last season and formed a good partnership with Koscielny.

I remember we hadn't lost an epl game with djourou for months.

But outside of a few months last season he hasn't been trustworthy ever. Remember too many times when he has been dodgy.

This should be his and Squillaci's last season.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:He had a good run of games last season and formed a good partnership with Koscielny.

But outside of a few months last season he hasn't been trustworthy ever. Remember too many times when he has been dodgy.

agreed
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:54 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
dont like him, i really dont like players who have ONE DECENT season and play shit for the next, it mean he doesnt really care, the reason why he is playing shit this season is because he didnt put the effort in at pre season to be ready for the start of the season, just like diaby they dont give a shit.

This is just so incorrect.

Djourou's form dipped after he picked up that shoulder injury in the F.A. Cup last season. He made a few errors and it effected his confidence.

The problem is that he's not got that confidence back. That's why his form is so crap at the moment, not because he doesn't give a shit or didn't put in the effort in pre-season. I've no idea how you even came to that conclusion.

And Diaby is constantly injured and can't get a run of games to build up form and confidence. Yet, somehow, he doesn't care either...

Sorry, I just don't see your logic. This is just mindless hate after a player had a poor game.

im sorry but i have had enough BULLSHIT from arsenal players, he had a shoulder injury? so what? ffs verm was out for a whole season and look at him now? fantastic, HE TRAIN HARD to get himself back to form, i understand his lack of confidence but we cant have these mentally week players in our team. IM TIED goonerjay, i havent watch MOTD FOR MONTHS. the thing that really gets to me is when we lose because of individual people that dont do there job properly. i just dont like djouou, having a shoulder injury is just not enough of an excuse to play like shit. he should work HARD, to get himself back to form, if he doesnt we should boo him like eboue. fck this man, im not here to feel sorry for these players, how much money do they earn again? fck that man, with that kinda money they shouldnt play like shit because of a shoulder injury. sorry for the language goonerjay, im just pissed after watching the game again on arsenal player.

another example rvp...how many injuries does he get but we WORKS HARD to get back on form when he is out and returns with a bang..thats the kind of player we need.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:03 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:He had a good run of games last season and formed a good partnership with Koscielny.

thats the thing aswell if this was... say sagna then id let it go, because the guy has been so solid for how long? he would deserve to play like shit for a season or what ever djourou doesn't deserve to do that. he is just being lazy imo.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:10 am

im sorry but i have had enough BULLSHIT from arsenal players, he had a shoulder injury? so what? ffs verm was out for a whole season and look at him now? fantastic, HE TRAIN HARD to get himself back to form, i understand his lack of confidence but we cant have these mentally week players in our team. IM TIED goonerjay, i havent watch MOTD FOR MONTHS. the thing that really gets to me is when we lose because of individual people that dont do there job properly. i just dont like djouou, having a shoulder injury is just not enough of an excuse to play like shit. he should work HARD, to get himself back to form, if he doesnt we should boo him like eboue. fck this man, im not here to feel sorry for these players, how much money do they earn again? fck that man, with that kinda money they shouldnt play like shit because of a shoulder injury. sorry for the language goonerjay, im just pissed after watching the game again on arsenal player.

How do you know he's not working hard?

You're just assuming he's not putting in the work after his injury. None of know what he does in training or off the field, so why should we judge?

Confidence has such a massive effect on players. Remember Senderos? Brilliant young prospect, then completely lost confidence after a few bad performances and was never the same.

The thing is, you're just scapegoating Djourou when there are other players also out of form and lacking confidence. What we don't know is how much of it down to the player's own mental weaknesses and how much help he is receiving from the manager and fellow professionals.

You mentioned that United don't have these problems; that's because Ferguson instills the right mentallity in his players. He turns them into fighters, and anyone who doesn't have that mentallity is eventually moved on.

There's a whole bunch of problems at Arsenal that run from the playing staff to the boardroom. So let's not start scapegoating and hating on players. It wasn't like Djourou was entirely responsible for our defeat against Blackburn, or our thrashing against United. He played a part, but several other players are just as accountable.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:27 am

I have decided to save myself blaming individuals.

Our problem is collective and picking on certain individuals would be a huge mistake.

I know some players are average but they are getting paid by a board who doesnt show ambition by supporting Wenger or putting pressure on him. See? Its circle all around.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 am

highburied wrote:I have decided to save myself blaming individuals.

Our problem is collective and picking on certain individuals would be a huge mistake.

I know some players are average but they are getting paid by a board who doesnt show ambition by supporting Wenger or putting pressure on him. See? Its circle all around.

100% agree on that.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:34 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:

How do you know he's not working hard?

You're just assuming he's not putting in the work after his injury. None of know what he does in training or off the field, so why should we judge?

Confidence has such a massive effect on players. Remember Senderos? Brilliant young prospect, then completely lost confidence after a few bad performances and was never the same.

The thing is, you're just scapegoating Djourou when there are other players also out of form and lacking confidence. What we don't know is how much of it down to the player's own mental weaknesses and how much help he is receiving from the manager and fellow professionals.

You mentioned that United don't have these problems; that's because Ferguson instills the right mentallity in his players. He turns them into fighters, and anyone who doesn't have that mentallity is eventually moved on.

There's a whole bunch of problems at Arsenal that run from the playing staff to the boardroom. So let's not start scapegoating and hating on players. It wasn't like Djourou was entirely responsible for our defeat against Blackburn, or our thrashing against United. He played a part, but several other players are just as accountable.

so why does verm and rvp have this mentality and djourou doesnt?, yes fergi installs that mentally but you also got to have the right player to take it in and implement that mentality on the pitch...fergie buys that type of player, he buys mentally strong players, thats what he looks for in a player. thats why when he gets it wrong he imidiatly sells the players that have a poor mentality. look at orbatan lool, if arsenal had brought orbatan he would probably be a starter and failing when we need him most. look at saha, man utd got rid of him at the perfect time, injury after injury just like diaby. yet fergi gets rid of him quickly as he knows he is no good and look at us with diaby, just messing around with this injury prone player. i am sorry i am tired too much problems at arsenal.

i do think wenger is partly at fault but man, fergie just has that special talent to pick out mentally strong players. many players wont be able to handle the pressure at man utd but he just knows how to pick em...i honestly envy man utd. i just wanna go back to beating them, and right now we look far away from that.

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:37 am

highburied wrote:I have decided to save myself blaming individuals.

yeah you are right, i just dont know whats Going on at the club???? i dont know our situation, IM SOO CONFUSED.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:42 am

so why does verm and rvp have this mentality and djourou doesnt?

Because they're different people. Some people are just react to adversity better than others.

yes fergi installs that mentally but you also got to have the right player to take it in and implement that mentality on the pitch...fergie buys that type of player, he buys mentally strong players, thats what he looks for in a player. thats why when he gets it wrong he imidiatly sells the players that have a poor mentality. look at orbatan lool, if arsenal had brought orbatan he would probably be a starter and failing when we need him most. look at saha, man utd got rid of him at the perfect time, injury after injury just like diaby. yet fergi gets rid of him quickly as he knows he is no good and look at us with diaby, just messing around with this injury prone player. i am sorry i am tired too much problems at arsenal. i do think wenger is partly at fault but man, fergie just has that special talent to pick out mentally strong players. many players wont be able to handle the pressure at man utd but he just knows how to pick em...i honestly envy man utd. i just wanna go back to beating them, and right now we look far away from that.

It's very possible that the players we sign also have the right mentallity, but lose it or get worse in the environment.

United are constantly winning things and have very high standards. That helps breed the right mentallity.

Arsenal aren't winning things and their standards aren't quite so high. That can lead to people becoming too relaxed in their position because they know that even if they don't do too well, there aren't going to be any serious concequences.

I'm not defending Wenger or Arsenal by any means here. I want the problems to be solved just as badly as you do. Everyone does. I'm just trying to put things in perspective; the situation isn't as simple as "this guy is rubbish" or "this guy doesn't have the right mentallity".

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:35 am

I gotta agree with what Jay's been saying. And HB is right, our team's defensive weaknesses are collective issues. When you see say Per making a mistake, it's most likely that he's been left exposed by his teammates. And that'll make him look s***.

About Djorou, he lacks confidence as Jay said. Give him time. I don't need to tell you how how crap Chamakh was but i can say for the first time that he looks like he is finally regaining confidence.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 am

To most parts, I agree with Jay.

My 2 cents: Squillacci and Blondie are still in the squad. Negative influence on an otherwise good defensive unit. Evil or Very Mad

Oh they need to learn to communicate from Per. Per is my God. :king:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:47 pm

@RG & HB....LOOL..Right ! I don't like blaming people in individuals also ,sincerely .. but (in this case) talking about ASN ... >collectively YEAH ..(1 by 1) !!! "decode" this Wink

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Very Happy

Djourou - We just have to bounce back

“When you lose, it is always important to have a response,” he told Arsenal Player. “Even if it is at home in the Carling Cup, we want to win so we need a big response on Tuesday.

“We have to bounce back because we have another game and we have to be ready for those. We are disappointed but there is still a long way to go and things are not over yet.

“We had many chances to put the game to bed in the first half and, when you don’t do that, you are always in danger of getting punished. I think that is what happened on Saturday.

“The team is building together and we are getting stronger together,” he added. “We could have won the game but this team has got a lot of potential and we have to work hard to be the best.
www.Arsenal.com

The cross Djourou made was that the worst cross this season lol.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Raptorgunner wrote: Very Happy

The cross Djourou make was that the worst cross this season lol.
Walcott's one against Swansea was pretty bad :3

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Djuro looked terrible.. I am not sure whether to play him if he goes on like this for a while or give chance to Miquel..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Djourou takes time everyday to answer emails for his fan and he gives specials every week for Arsenal TV, just saying he doesn't care about us
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:02 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote: Very Happy

The cross Djourou make was that the worst cross this season lol.
Walcott's one against Swansea was pretty bad :3

Yea I remember that one lol, but this cross made me laugh so hard. Very Happy Smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:06 pm

another player who is getting worse under wenger...eboue,Dean-nilson,arshavin heck even chamack showed promise.

I am beginning to question wenger's ability to get the best out of the players.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:09 pm

He's been injured hasn't he? Maybe he wasn't 100%. He's also a CB and was played as an emergency RB, so I can completely understand him not performing there. He just needs a few games under his belt to be confident.

It doesn't help that we have Mertesacker and with Vermaelen back it's gonna be hard for him. He went from 1st choice to bench.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:21 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:another player who is getting worse under wenger...eboue,Dean-nilson,arshavin heck even chamack showed promise.

I am beginning to question wenger's ability to get the best out of the players.

I dont think it is Wengers fault, Wenger has high hopes for players who are really not good enough for Arsenal, other then Arshavin the rest of the guys would not get much play time in other teams. Have you notice all the players we sign have high numbers cus they all bench players imo.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:18 pm

He is a good back up CB, not his fault at all Wenger told him to play RB vs Hoilett. I just can't understand wtf was going through Wengers head when he made this substitution..... Djourou a CB who barely has ever played RB in his career, is known to be slow vs Hoilett, Blackburns only real threat in open play or Coquelin who has been playing RB on loan vs Lorient for a season played well vs Man United is younger and much faster. He blew my mind with this one.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum