Which is the best run major league in the world?

+13
Ali
Sushi Master
Zealous
Abramovich
Grande_Milano
free_cat
Seppuku
Serge Gnabry
rwo power
VanDeezNuts
zizzle
H.A.
BarrileteCosmico
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which... ?

Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 19 ]
Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 29 ]
Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 55

Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which is the best run major league in the world?

Post by Ali Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:36 pm

LOLOLOL La Liga xD
What actions has the league taken to ensure financial stability within its clubs?
-None at the moment.
What actions has the league taken to ensure the development of the youth?
-There must be at least 10? Homegrown players in the 23 player squad and soon there must be 3? Englishmen playing on the pitch.
What actions has the league taken to ensure a democratic distribution of income?
Isn't EPL split equally?
What actions has the league taken to market the league appropriately?
EPL is the best marketed league in the world.
What actions has the league taken to fix the problem of diving?
Not sure
What actions has the league taken to fix the problem of racism?
Not sure
What actions has the league taken to ensure a higher attendance rate due to safer and friendlier conditions?
Well I heard from my friend that went to the games that there is about 1,000 policemen IN the stadium and about twice that outside.
What actions has the league taken to ensure affordable prices for the fans?
LOL WUT
What actions has the league taken to ensure high quality referees?
Despite what a lot of people say, the refereeing in the EPL is not that bad, but every time a referee does something wrong it's highlighted because it's the EPL.

I also want to say that I am not 100% certain about all my answers but I'm just pitching in!

Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which is the best run major league in the world?

Post by Art Morte Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:49 pm

Bundesliga is the best run from a stability viewpoint, Barclay's Premier League is the best run from a fulfilling the league's potential point. Voted for Bundesliga.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:07 pm

They pay-per-view problem is certainly very unique to Germany.

I think most German fans are very insular. They love their club and go to the
stadium to watch it but they don't really care too much about watching games
of other clubs. They are happy with catching highlights of those games.

I have to say though that most of my friends actually subscribe to sky but I
guess they wouldn't if it was more expensive.

I guess it's a thing you just can't shake overnight, tv is just not considered anything
you can demand a lot of money for here.

Which is the best run major league in the world? - Page 2 Ingresostelevisivosliga
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Pay-TV here it's only 16€/month. And with that you can watch all the games of spanish clubs in CL that are not on free-TV, all the games of Barça and Madrid that are not free bar 8 (are in another pay TV) like 4-6 more La Liga games each weekend, 2-3 premier games, and games from every league and CL. How much is it in germany?

I don't think it's expensive, though there are probably at least milion or so of subscriptors, otherwise it wouldn't be profitable.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:30 pm

There are a few different offers but my friend pays 29Euro/month for

* all 1. +2. Bundesliga games
* all German cup games
* all CL games
* complete F1 coverage (multiple channels)
* ESPN America
* Golf-Tour
* German hockey league
* about 3 EPL games each weekend
* National Geographic channels
* other channels I don't know about, Comic stuff etc

LaLiga and Serie A are basically not broadcasted in Germany, last season
only 1 Clasico was shown despite Özil/Khedira.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Our TV rights are pretty awesome Afro
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Art Morte wrote:Bundesliga is the best run from a stability viewpoint, Barclay's Premier League is the best run from a fulfilling the league's potential point.

you really nailed it right there.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:44 am

Laughing

Bundesliga takes this one.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:55 am

Bundesliga is by far the most stable of all the big leagues, and its very much on the rise, they just need to take it one step further such as attracting and keeping real superstars and they will easily become one of the best leagues, even on par with EPL
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:26 am

Major League Baseball.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2