+3
Tomwin Lannister
Juventude
Luca
7 posters

Go down

Lets clear the air Empty Lets clear the air

Post by Luca Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:46 pm

People don't understand that us that criticize are still ecstatic with the wins, having 6 points in 2 games with only 1 goal allowed. I love that and I love Conte!

However, I have bigger ambitions than an uninspired 1-0 against Siena. I am ambitious in the fact that I really want to see Elia and Krasic play together and this makes me silly because Juventus is still winning matches? Why will it take dropped points for people to concede? I'll never truly understand. Searching for improvement is never a bad thing, two games in- Juventus is not at top form this isn't a bad thing either. I am just looking at ways to improve and the injection of players like Krasic (assuming 90 minutes fit) and Elia (he is fit to my knowledge) is a step in the right direction.

Show of hands on who doesn't want to see Elia and Krasic? Don't be shy, I am truthfully curious, this is not a list of people to flame I am just curious. Reasons would be ideal.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Lets clear the air Empty Re: Lets clear the air

Post by Juventude Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:49 pm

I agree with everything you said, Luca, except the loving Conte part. I am ok with Conte for the moment. That feeling may grow as the positive results keep coming.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Yes, let's sort it out on this thread. People somehow think that when You or I critisize something, then we are not happy with the wins and seek to spread negativity.

So after 2 games we should all accept that everything so far has been perfect? I don't think so.

One thing that annoys me is when people overreact to a critisizm. If I say, I think Giac played poorly today, I would have went with Elia instead. I don't expect a response such as, "Oh, I take it you want a change in management and Giac to be fired."
Because when people say they're ecstatic juventus beat siena 1-0 I don't post "Oh, yeah well that's brilliant Rolling Eyes Now let's go beat barcelona 6-0."

People seem to bash anybody who has a less positive opinion than others.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:59 pm

:bow: to the MATRIX.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:11 pm

I do wanna see Krasic & Elia on the field at the same time...
but on my view...some of u guys I think is too hard on Giacc...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Cotes wrote:I do wanna see Krasic & Elia on the field at the same time...
but on my view...some of u guys I think is too hard on Giacc...

Here's the thing with Giaccherini. First, he was bought at a time when people were expecting a bigger transfer. Most of us were willing to say that the move was ok because it gave us good depth on the bench at the wing and SS positions. Then, we bought an exciting winger in Elia, which we thought would be great to have paired with Krasic. Now, after two games, Giaccherini has been, at best, average (I would argue that he is below average, but I'm being nice.) and has played all 90 minutes of the first two games and Krasic and Elia have played 19 minutes total.

Here are the stages of the Giaccherini grief:

Transfer- initial disappointment
First Game Starting Lineup- Disappointment, but understanding that Krasic and Elia may not be bit.
Second Game- Total disappointment and disbelief, no Elia or Krasic playing at all and Giaccherini seeing his second full game while playing average.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:24 pm

And now the likely 3rd game. Peopl will surely question Conte, including the media.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:49 pm

We all want to see them play ....now let us all apologize who have said bad about other members Smile

IF I said something to some1 I am sorry
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:51 pm

DeviAngel wrote:We all want to see them play ....now let us all apologize who have said bad about other members Smile

IF I said something to some1 I am sorry

I don't think you need to apologise. Most of us don't. We all just need to understand that being negative doesn't mean you're doing it for the sake of doing it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by originaljuveboy Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:54 am

Look everyone is an armachair scout/coach. Were always going to have an opinion and think our decisions are better than people out there who do it professionally. Its the wonder of being a football fan.

The fact we care enough to moan is a good thing. Its not just Juve ive been to Baseball and NHL matches, Rugby and EPL games and the fans are just the same.

Im less worried about the negative/positive views on this forum and more about the people taking it too seriously. Its a forum, its words and its a bit of fun yet some people get really upset and offended (ive been on many forums even non sport ones and people behave the same, i just expected less of it from a footy forum!)

Chill people and enjoy!

Smile

originaljuveboy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum