Cecere: "Juve began to believe it. Earl's team is solid, concrete and practical"

Go down

Cecere: "Juve began to believe it. Earl's team is solid, concrete and practical" Empty Cecere: "Juve began to believe it. Earl's team is solid, concrete and practical"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:51 pm

The journalist of "La Gazzetta dello Sport", Nicholas Cecere, host of the program Sportitalia "Magic Nights", has analyzed the positive and successful testing of Juventus and Siena. This is evidenced by the TuttoJuve.com: "Yesterday I followed Juve: 1-0 has gone downhill, could double and has never suffered. It was not a scintillating first-half Juve, Juve, however, this is a solid, beginning to believe it. I do not seen that Vucinic said 'bah' after replacement, yet this change has been cruel, because Montenegro was replaced after a second in assists wonderful Matri.

The goal was pretty much his but the Count drew the same. So that we in the press thought that he felt something Vucinic in action for goal, but went straight to the Count changed his tactics, the team has closed, Pirlo sent down before the defense has four midfielders and one striker in line. And Juve had a lot of chances, especially with Vidal that if he had aimed a little 'more just, would have at least two goals. So a Juve solid, concrete, practical, deserved the victory, without offering a thrilling spectacle. But I think what will come with the recovery of players who are waiting. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down