"Juve must sweat blood"

5 posters

Go down

"Juve must sweat blood" Empty "Juve must sweat blood"

Post by nyluigi Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 am

From Gazzetta dello Sport

Milano, 21 September 2011

The Juventus coach fears Bologna: "It will be tough to beat them, because they're hungry for points. There is too much enthusiasm, and everything will overturn on us at the first thing that goes wrong. We have to take to the pitch with much humility"
"An easy match against Bologna? Not by a long shot." Antonio Conte isn't taking anything lightly. After the two victories against Parma and Siena, Bologna could spoil the party of a runaway Juve. "We must sweat blood, think like a big team but have the attitude of a small one. Always. We have to stay attentive, because nothing easy."

PLAYER ROTATION? — "We are discussing with staff the responses that the players gave us. The team trained well and the conditions are there to for a repeat. I'm not worried about the physical conditioning. I'll make my choices based on the opponent and the tactical attitude. The pair of Vucinic and Del Piero? They are central strikers and they can play together. But there are others as well. Whoever plays will have to want to play both offence and defence. Giaccherini has worked two and a half weeks more than Elia and Estigarribia. Vidal? He's an excellent player. He gives us an alternative in the middle and he knows how to change the rhythm. But I have to make some choices. In order to play Vidal I have to give a rest to either Pirlo or Marchisio, unless they allow me to play with 12... There shouldn't be a big deal made of it; I have to make choices."

VALUABLE POINTS — "It's important to start well, but two years ago Juve started with two wins and then finished in seventh. We didn't have the certainty of beating Parma and Siena. We have to fight for points against the small, medium and large teams. We have only played the second match, and we're keeping our feet on the ground. We have just set out on this road, now everything is working. The coach is good, the transfer period was excellent, but I know that as soon as the first negative situation appears the whole thing capsizes. I want to see calm in the judgements. The fans have been deceived too many times in recent years. There is still a lot of road ahead of us. I would have preferred to face a Bologna with a few points in the standings. Watch out for Di Vaio, Perez and Ramirez, who are important players. Stay alert, because nothing is easy. We still have to play the match."

NAPOLI DREAM — "I've always put Napoli ahead. Last year they finished third with a team that was already structured, and they fought for the Scudetto until the end. They had a good transfer period and their squad is reinforced. Mazzarri knows what he wants, and he has already been working with the group for a year and a half. Now Napoli is ahead of us."

Alberto Mauro
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

"Juve must sweat blood" Empty Re: "Juve must sweat blood"

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:10 am

brilliant.... I heard Estigaribbia was called, I hope Elia and Krasic will play for the first time.........

if Pepe and Giach play, I will respect that too Smile
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:39 am

I'm glad that Conte is a coach who doesn't get ahead of himself over a couple wins...
It will be a fierce match because at this point...Bologna has little to lose so they will be trying real hard...we have to get them on the back foot & control the ball like in Parma's match...
Love to see Elia & Krasic on the field...
If Krasic is having difficulty understanding what Conte is saying...why don't they make Vucinic translate for him?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:43 am

Cotes wrote:I'm glad that Conte is a coach who doesn't get ahead of himself over a couple wins...
It will be a fierce match because at this point...Bologna has little to lose so they will be trying real hard...we have to get them on the back foot & control the ball like in Parma's match...
Love to see Elia & Krasic on the field...
If Krasic is having difficulty understanding what Conte is saying...why don't they make Vucinic translate for him?

I'm still forming my opinion about Conte as a manager, but I agree that he won't let a couple of wins go to his head or let the team dwell on past victories. I respect his humility.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:48 am

yh vucinic can translate to Krasic because Montenegro and Serbia have same language almost Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum