Conte's coaches : There is no case Krasic - Juve stop creating troubles !

3 posters

Go down

Conte's coaches : There is no case Krasic - Juve stop creating troubles !  Empty Conte's coaches : There is no case Krasic - Juve stop creating troubles !

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:50 am

Milos Krasic, is the subject of market rumors, and the constant talk by journalists, for its low use, in order to create a media event, that does not exist at all. The player of Serbia, last year at this time, Juventus was dragging myself, and excited all the millions of fans, so as to become in a short time, the idol of Juventus. For the people of Milos Juventus, and his blond hair, reminiscent of both Pavel Nedved has always been a favorite, and can not wait, to see one of his bucking along the strip.

Currently, Antonio Conte, is using it shortly, because the number 27 black and white, has just recovered from a muscle discomfort, but coach Pugliese has repeatedly argued that the player is one of the cornerstones of his game, and that There is no "case Krasic." You are trying to create a problem at all costs, let alone instead of the mysterious Erik Lamela, overpaid of Rome, who has not played a minute in the league, or the old AC Milan midfielder. It is hoped that these games can Milos Juve resume, and drag one of his amazing performance in the riding to big league onward.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte's coaches : There is no case Krasic - Juve stop creating troubles !  Empty Re: Conte's coaches : There is no case Krasic - Juve stop creating troubles !

Post by juve_gigi Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:31 am

Hopefully there is no problem with Krasic and Conte. We need Krasic, he is miles ahead of Giaccherini. He is a top player who can help us win the scudetto...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Conte's coaches : There is no case Krasic - Juve stop creating troubles !  Empty Re: Conte's coaches : There is no case Krasic - Juve stop creating troubles !

Post by Cotes Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:51 am

I really want to see Krasic on the field & to stay at Juventus...
I got an idea for Conte because we live in the Era of technology & computer..
Get a phone with a google translater app. & write what u want him to do in Italian & Translate it in Serb so he can understand... Smile
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:02 am

Cotes wrote:I really want to see Krasic on the field & to stay at Juventus...
Get a phone with a google translater app. & write what u want him to do in Italian & Translate it in Serb so he can understand... Smile

not a good idea google translate really , really , reaaally messes up Macedonian,serbian,Croatian and so on ....u would be amazed how incorrect the result will be Neutral unless if u want to see krasic as GK or CB Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:15 am

DeviAngel wrote:

not a good idea google translate really , really , reaaally messes up Macedonian,serbian,Croatian and so on ....u would be amazed how incorrect the result will be Neutral unless if u want to see krasic as GK or CB Smile

Then they gotta got someone that speaks bout Serb & Italian..
what about Vucinic?
he's from Montenegro
they & serbian suppose to speak same language
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:17 am

Cotes wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Then they gotta got someone that speaks bout Serb & Italian..
what about Vucinic?
he's from Montenegro
they & serbian suppose to speak same language

yup they do that is the only realistic option Very Happy ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum