Cesc gets apology and retraction from magazine that claimed he made inflamatory statements about Arsneal

+10
Ali
jibers
djoe26
Harmonica
huntsman
harhar11
Magricos
Lex
the xcx
BarrileteCosmico
14 posters

Go down

Cesc gets apology and retraction from magazine that claimed he made inflamatory statements about Arsneal Empty Cesc gets apology and retraction from magazine that claimed he made inflamatory statements about Arsneal

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 8:03

Cesc gets apology and retraction from magazine that claimed he made inflamatory statements about Arsneal Cescu

English tabloids :facepalm:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Cesc gets apology and retraction from magazine that claimed he made inflamatory statements about Arsneal Empty Re: Cesc gets apology and retraction from magazine that claimed he made inflamatory statements about Arsneal

Post by the xcx Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 11:47

cool story brah.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Cesc gets apology and retraction from magazine that claimed he made inflamatory statements about Arsneal Empty Re: Cesc gets apology and retraction from magazine that claimed he made inflamatory statements about Arsneal

Post by Lex Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 11:49

Cesc actually is humble and respectful. Vagi could learn a thing or two
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 12:14

Sleep Sleep Sleep

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 13:31

Cesc should be prepared for this kind of things now that he is a barca player as we all know that there is nothing more that the english tabloid loves than inventing quotes from barca players. :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 13:33

He needs a haircut and a shave.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 13:37

Maybe he should donate the damages to Arsenal transfer kitty.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 13:47

Respect :bow:
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 13:58

jiopsi wrote:Maybe he should donate the damages to Arsenal transfer kitty.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:35

Or it can go to paying off some more referees banana
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:36

Lex wrote:Cesc actually is humble and respectful. Vagi could learn a thing or two
Vagi?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:38

Lionel Messi wrote:
Lex wrote:Cesc actually is humble and respectful. Vagi could learn a thing or two
Vagi?
He meant xavi..If this is true ofc. its very original btw Surprised
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:38

Yes I know he meant Xavi but why does he call him Vagi?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:39

Lionel Messi wrote:Yes I know he meant Xavi but why does he call him Vagi?
Dosent matter really, its funny.-
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:46

Lionel Messi wrote:Yes I know he meant Xavi but why does he call him Vagi?

because it's funny banana
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:47

I don't get the joke though? scratch

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:19

Cesc will be back in 4 years time, Cesc has Arsenal DNA Laughing.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:38

Lionel Messi wrote:I don't get the joke though? scratch
Well, the first thing that comes up in my mind when I hear "Vag" or "Vagi" is this good but very annoying object that constantly bleeds and pisses you off.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:41

ali8775 wrote:

Or it can go to paying off some more referees banana
I remember, the old times.

I was about six years younger, when that joke actually was still fresh, and funny. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:43

Sushi Master wrote:
Well, the first thing that comes up in my mind when I hear "Vag" or "Vagi" is this good but very annoying object that constantly bleeds and pisses you off.
I don't know about you man but "Vagi"'s don't usually piss me off Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:46

At least Fabregas would be back heeling to Iniesta and would actually be a correct thing to do the next time Barcelona play Arsenal (which has nothing to with the topic but that's ok, I'm a doctor).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:50

Lionel Messi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
I don't know about you man but "Vagi"'s don't usually piss me off Very Happy
It's not meant to piss anyone off, it's just a quick way to make a point. Like Godolski, Fernandon't Scorres, Messiahs etc.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum