The truth about Juventus and Conte which will upset the fans !

+5
Cotes
pasquale22
MMM
juve_gigi
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

The truth about Juventus and Conte which will upset the fans !  Empty The truth about Juventus and Conte which will upset the fans !

Post by DeviAngel Wed 28 Sep 2011, 08:05

The editor of "Corriere della Sera", Mario sconce, offers an interesting analysis of the choices on Juventus and his coach Antonio Conte. Here is what the journalist reported on the blog, "The bewilderment newspaper": "I did a little tour of the horizon on Juve.

What I seem to have realized is that Earl does not like Matri, considers him one who can not close a triangle. What Bonucci has already ruled out and does not like Chiellini. Who needs more of a midfielder but it is unclear against whom. He has great confidence in Elijah, Krasic not worship that you can not ask phases of attack and defensive phases. He Pepe and in many FIUC Giaccherini, one of the players taken from him, not in the others that have come outside. Vucinic would love Count loves a Del Piro than thirty years.

Quagliarella but why would prudence demands and shows a little 'fear When the ball goes in training. Personally, I trust, however, Count I consider "crazy" and excessive. But it is possible that today is competitive only through the excess return. What needs to stop saying Conte is that Juve came a seventh years ago and has not added nor Wallcott or another outside of that caliber. why can not immediately think big.

True, but the seventh place at Juve have been added ten players, including Andrea Pirlo and Vucinic. It is incorrect to write goals tarandoli a team on the men and the results of a year earlier. I understand the tactic of caution, especially now that Juve is in the lead, but Conte says what he thinks the current team also. What is obvious is not easy to win. That is possible, runs in a season where no one, has another answer. What I have not heard. "
==========================

Well might be true Chiellini is playing as crap and not motivated as for Matri dunno
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The truth about Juventus and Conte which will upset the fans !  Empty Re: The truth about Juventus and Conte which will upset the fans !

Post by DeviAngel Wed 28 Sep 2011, 08:12

You got to admit there is huuuuge space for this to be truth ...If It is than ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The truth about Juventus and Conte which will upset the fans !  Empty Re: The truth about Juventus and Conte which will upset the fans !

Post by juve_gigi Wed 28 Sep 2011, 09:00

According to SKY, this is all false... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 28 Sep 2011, 09:02

juve_gigi wrote:According to SKY, this is all false... :coffee:
lol sciacca :d
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed 28 Sep 2011, 09:03

DeviAngel wrote:You got to admit there is huuuuge space for this to be truth ...If It is than ..

Huge space to be truth
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed 28 Sep 2011, 09:05

and recently the media is trying to make new psychological problems like over relying on Pirlo and now this...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 28 Sep 2011, 09:06

MMM wrote:and recently the media is trying to make new psychological problems like over relying on Pirlo and now this...

and guess who ? Gazetta :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 28 Sep 2011, 09:09

DeviAngel wrote:

Who is sciacca?? :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 28 Sep 2011, 09:11

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

sciacca the COFFEE GUY Very Happy lol we should rename it from : coffee : to : sciacca:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed 28 Sep 2011, 09:14

I told everyone chiellini was in bad form and people blamed me saying it had been one game. When really he is far from the giorgio of the past. I think he can get back to what he used to be though. After all he's a gladiator !
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed 28 Sep 2011, 10:12

I can't really understand that..
the grammar is so bad but from I get..
I hope it isn't true...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 28 Sep 2011, 15:25

How has Chiellini been playing like crap?
In the past two games he has made costly mistakes but I don't think he has been poor overall, look at the 'balls won' statistic vs. Catania. Lets not forget he also has to cover for whatever failure starts next to him as LB.

Matri has been Juventus' most active striker, he has played the most minutes and had the most chances.... However he is not a lone striker and now we've seen that against Bologna and Catania in quick succession.

About Krasic it is true, he puts 85% of his energy into attacking- it just means that Lichtsteiner remains more conservative at times to make up the difference. His attacking power is needed though, especially when a more conservative winger like Pepe is on the opposite side.

For Quagliarella being a little hesitant in training seems petty regular after his injury.

Overall interesting read but I don't know about it all.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed 28 Sep 2011, 15:34

the first highlighted part tells you all you need to know: this is what this guy is assuming. couldnt give a shit less what this guy thinks... what is conte going to do? sell the entire team and rebuild it again next year? wtf...
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 28 Sep 2011, 16:34

Well I have no Problem with Conte not liking half of our squad because the only logic is he would have to find better replacements. But Chiellini is world class. Don't be hating on Chiellini.

Mind you, alot of this will be false/blown way out of proportion.

Also, Quagliarella needs to regain confidence. Of course you're going to be cautious jumping in after suffering an excruciating long term injury.

Last edited by TomJuve on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 16:54; edited 2 times in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed 28 Sep 2011, 16:49

:coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 28 Sep 2011, 18:51

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote: :coffee:

:coffee: :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 28 Sep 2011, 18:52

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

sciacca the COFFEE GUY Very Happy lol we should rename it from : coffee : to : sciacca:

Apparently sciacca stole the coffee guy rights from CroInter, who is now suing him for 10 trillion lire (which equates to about 4 US dollars)...

:coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed 28 Sep 2011, 19:25

:sciacca: lol
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed 28 Sep 2011, 19:26

some one really needs to make a smiley face lying down in bed... for when Sciacca uses his famous "go to bed" line
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 28 Sep 2011, 23:24

king_alex10 wrote:some one really needs to make a smiley face lying down in bed... for when Sciacca uses his famous "go to bed" line

Unfortunately some dude in a remote part of Sicily actually got the "Go To Bed" line trademarked, so everytime Sciacca uses it he has to pay a fee of 90 billion lire.

So I don't think he will be using it any time soon... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 29 Sep 2011, 01:24

I haven't used that line, "Got to Bed" for long time now. I'm a changed man :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu 29 Sep 2011, 01:50

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I haven't used that line, "Got to Bed" for long time now. I'm a changed man :coffee:

Yes, we heard a rumour about this once, vicious rumour... :coffee:

Razz Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum