Cotes
Juventino89
DeviAngel
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan  Empty Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:44 am

Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan  321677_181380828602966_113946692013047_400312_1733023341_n

So far guaranteed about first 11 are : Buffon,Licht,Barzagli,Pepe,Pirlo,Marchisio,Vucinic.

-----------------------Buffon----------------
--------Licht----Barzagli---Bonucci---Chiellini--
-------------Marchisio-----Pirlo-----------
-----Krasic----Matri-----Vucinic---Pepe----

That above is my guessed formation :
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan  Empty Re: Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan

Post by Juventino89 Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:57 am

I think that's a really good formation. There's only one thing I don't get why vidal doesn't play every game. Everytime he comes on he plays great and let the team play better. And I would like to see elia in the 60/70 min for pepe. I think we can win this game. My prediction: 3-1 1x krasic, 1x pirlo, 1x vucinic and 1x pato

Forza juve
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan  Empty Re: Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:33 am

First off...I hope that Vidal is at left back & Chiellini in the center...
Bonucci can not stop Milan players & Chiellini is too slow to play out on the wing back...
I would wanna see Giacc. or Esti come on in the second half...for any winger
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:34 am

Juventino89 wrote:I think that's a really good formation. There's only one thing I don't get why vidal doesn't play every game. Everytime he comes on he plays great and let the team play better. And I would like to see elia in the 60/70 min for pepe. I think we can win this game. My prediction: 3-1 1x krasic, 1x pirlo, 1x vucinic and 1x pato

Forza juve
Pato, Robinho & Gattuso are injured
Prince & zlatan should be back for the match...
they were injured too
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:39 am

Oh thats good for juve but i still think milan will score atleast one goal
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:35 am

No Quagli again ? :facepalm:
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:48 am

That is Dejan's guessed formation.
I think it is a decent guess.

The only thing I am curious is to if Conte will start Vidal (3 midfielders).

Vucinic(Quagliarella)
Elia-Vidal-Krasic
Marchisio-Pirlo
PDC-Chiellini-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner
Buffon

That is the line up I would play.
Yes, I would start Elia over Pepe, champions are born in games like these. Also, my mind will not allow me to put Pepe in a starting line up against Milan rofl.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:52 am

pleaaase Conte I want Pepe Del Piero and Quagli in the starting line up
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:17 am

I would love to see Devis' line-up, it would be eaten alive by Milan, you might as well not show up, better than fielding that formation.

What Devi is basically suggesting is to have no link what so ever between the three lines, a totally isolated front line, an uncovered mid, and an exposed back line, Barzagli and Bonucci combined are'nt enough to handle Ibra, if Binho decides to attack from the midlw who would help cover up, when you CBs are busy containing IBRA.

Boateng will be all over Pirlo, and MvB will find it easy to cover our left side, while Nocerinno is keeping Vucinic entertained.

Anyway I hope Conte is naive enough to field this formation.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:27 am

4-2-3-1 Luca is too weak, against Milan... the midfield is too weak.

We have to play a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2(not 4-2-4)
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:55 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:4-2-3-1 Luca is too weak, against Milan... the midfield is too weak.

We have to play a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2(not 4-2-4)

Well, Mine would be a 4-3-3 but Vidal has the ability to move up.
Elia and Krasic will not start together surely, so Pepe- a conservative winger, will also help (feels dirty to say)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:25 pm

baresi wrote:I would love to see Devis' line-up, it would be eaten alive by Milan, you might as well not show up, better than fielding that formation.

What Devi is basically suggesting is to have no link what so ever between the three lines, a totally isolated front line, an uncovered mid, and an exposed back line, Barzagli and Bonucci combined are'nt enough to handle Ibra, if Binho decides to attack from the midlw who would help cover up, when you CBs are busy containing IBRA.

Boateng will be all over Pirlo, and MvB will find it easy to cover our left side, while Nocerinno is keeping Vucinic entertained.

some1 is overrating their players ay ?.... 4-3-3 is the best to go I am just guessing ...

Barazgli is best of sweeper this season. Licht is there nad pluc Chiellini on the left. Marchisio is re-born under conte ...my doubt is pirlo I don't think he will play as so far this games ...

Last edited by DeviAngel on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:28 pm

I don't like the idea of 1 striker . We can't play to suit them. We play our own way and they try stop us. So what they have 3 midfielders. What we should just try stop them? We will b forced not to play our own game. 2 strikers is a must
. 4-4-2 or 4-1-3-2
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:10 pm

I think playing a 4-3-3 is the best against Milan. I would like to see both Vidal and Marchisio on the field at the same time to provide cover for Pirlo and to stop Milan's attack.

Licht...Barzagli...Chiellini...Pepe
Vidal...Pirlo...Marchisio
Krasic...Matri...Vucinic

And Quag is our super sub, either going in for Matri or Vucinic if they falter. I think we can rely more on Pepe as a LB than Grosso, unless PDC has a good week of training. But since Conte wants Pepe on the pitch, then I say just put him at LB and see what happens.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:39 pm

hard game i saw alot good proposals for formations not really sure depends what Milan will use.

but as we are in our stadium i think we need to play our game.so for sure no poor Matri alone in attack.about all other positions Conte will know better than me who is fit,doing fine at training and has a good mentality for the game.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Robinho and Boateng may be back for the Juve game while Abate reportedly may have an abductor disruption

Just something to consider
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:48 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

-----------------------Buffon----------------
--------Licht----Barzagli---Bonucci---Chiellini--
-------------Marchisio-----Pirlo-----------
-----Krasic----Matri-----Vucinic---Pepe----

That above is my guessed formation :

That 2 man midfield would be helpless against Milan's 4...Boateng will harass the shit our of Pirlo.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
baresi wrote:I would love to see Devis' line-up, it would be eaten alive by Milan, you might as well not show up, better than fielding that formation.

some1 is overrating their players ay ?.... 4-3-3 is the best to go I am just guessing ...

Barazgli is best of sweeper this season. Licht is there nad pluc Chiellini on the left. Marchisio is re-born under conte ...my doubt is pirlo I don't think he will play as so far this games ...
Ya I believe some1 IS overrating their players. You did'nt tell me what will Juve do when Pirlo is marked out of the game, whith that formation who do you have that will provide cover for the back four, and if Chiellini is on the left who do have to deal with Ibra, if I am to chose Juves formation I wont be able to pick a better one to suit Milan than the one you provided. Twisted Evil
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 pm

lmoa at Chiellini at LB? Who is going to mark Ibra? Barzhagli?

And why is Matri starting over Quaglirella who is simply a better player then him?

And Marchisio over Vidal. SMH.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Arquitecto wrote:lmoa at Chiellini at LB? Who is going to mark Ibra? Barzhagli?

And why is Matri starting over Quaglirella who is simply a better player then him?

Thats some sence right there. I just wish Conte goes for a 2 man midfield with Pirlo being one of the two.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:49 pm

baresi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:lmoa at Chiellini at LB? Who is going to mark Ibra? Barzhagli?

Thats some sence right there. I just wish Conte goes for a 2 man midfield with Pirlo being one of the two.

Baresi, funny thing is that Juve fans don't remember what happened when Melo marked Pirlo out last year in the San Siro.

Funny thing is that Juve are more dependent on Pirlo then we were as I would assign KPB, MVB or hopefully Gattuso to do this job.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:54 pm

I am expecting a 3 goal differnce in Milans favour if the 2 mid line is played.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:31 am

What do you guys think about this formation :
Buffon
Licht.... Chielline....barzagli....vidal
Marchiso....pirlo
Krasic......quag.....vucinic.....elia

If vidal plays leftback elia can play because vidal CAN defend.
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:55 am

.......................BUFFON

LICHT.....CHIELLO....BARZAGLI....DE CEGLIE

...............PIRLO..........VIDAL

KRASIC.....ADP......VUCINIC.......PEPE

Twisted Evil

SUBS: Quagliarella (40-60min at least), Elia (if Krasic or Pepe don't show their level)
and pleaaase no Matri in this game :bow:
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:57 am

Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan  Rizzoli%20e%20galliani

Ref for the game, Juve you are screwed :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum