Juve, Tevez or Rhodolfo in January: the priority is for the fans defender

+4
Luca
donttreadonred
kgalani
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

Juve, Tevez or Rhodolfo in January: the priority is for the fans defender  Empty Juve, Tevez or Rhodolfo in January: the priority is for the fans defender

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Tevez or Rhodolfo this dilemma. Since the current rule on membership of non-EU states that players can only reach one in January, fans of Juventus are faced with quite a doubt take the opportunity by Argentina on course with the City and increase the rate technical attack or reinforce the defense of the landing station faded in the last days of the summer transfer market? Faced with that choice of forum users Juventus Vecchiasignora.com prove to be clear: responding to a survey on the subject, in fact, the majority of voters (59%) said they preferred Rhodolfo, 35% chose the 'option, Tevez and the remaining 6% said they were undecided. A matter of priority and value of the players, the defense department at this time seems to need more reinforcements in the market to repair winter.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve, Tevez or Rhodolfo in January: the priority is for the fans defender  Empty Re: Juve, Tevez or Rhodolfo in January: the priority is for the fans defender

Post by kgalani Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:42 pm

FFS ill never believe these rumors again. it'll be great if we just sign Rhodolfo, and thats enough. We that amount of debt in last year, and huge amount of depreciation, i see it as impossible to land tevez. these kinds of rumors just destabilize the atmosphere in the group of players

kgalani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juve, Tevez or Rhodolfo in January: the priority is for the fans defender  Empty Re: Juve, Tevez or Rhodolfo in January: the priority is for the fans defender

Post by donttreadonred Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Don't know much about Rhodolfo, but NOT TEVEZ! Evil or Very Mad

He refused to play for Mancini. How do you think Conte would deal with that. I'm betting we would see the rare player vs. coach fist-fight during the game. By the way, I would put my money on Conte...
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:38 pm

I agree, Conte will not just give Tevez a starting place (even if he is levels head of everyone) he'll do the same thing he did with Elia.

However, Tevez on loan would be a fantastic game changing move.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:42 pm

the thing is tevez got 'guaranteed' playing time in his contract and he wanted to leave this summer after they bought tons of ST's and SS ...but instead mancini told him he will play and that he is first choice and refused offer from juve ...but instead he didn't get playing time , he didn't get transfer he got bench
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:42 pm

As we cant buy both i would love juve to go for Rhodolfo he looks very special and is a type we need but if we end up with Tevez then wtf
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:47 pm

we have Vucinic, Matri, Quagliarela, Del Piero

so i don't wonder too much for striker quality

i would bring on January RODOLFO and CISSOKO

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Toni's contract is out in Jan I believe so Tevez on loan would be great but he is a bit nuts...I think he has mental issues! Rhodolfo...yes please cheers

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:the thing is tevez got 'guaranteed' playing time in his contract and he wanted to leave this summer after they bought tons of ST's and SS ...but instead mancini told him he will play and that he is first choice and refused offer from juve ...but instead he didn't get playing time , he didn't get transfer he got bench

Actually he wanted to leave before Aguero was signed but no one wanted to pay that much for Tevez.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:50 pm

inderbaby wrote:Toni's contract is out in Jan I believe so Tevez on loan would be great but he is a bit nuts...I think he has mental issues! Rhodolfo...yes please cheers

True about Tevez but Toni is ours till june
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:36 pm

I hope we can get both...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum