Schelotto : ' I want to be like Camoranesi'

+2
CroInter
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Schelotto : ' I want to be like Camoranesi'  Empty Schelotto : ' I want to be like Camoranesi'

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Interviewed by the BBC, the exterior dell'Atalanta, Ezequiel Matias Schelotto, focused on the excellent starting dell'Atalanta and staff. If you continue at these levels could soon open the doors of the national, but which, Italy or Argentina? Schelotto has no doubt about it:

"If a call comes in the CT Sabella? Footballing now I feel Italian. When I left Argentina because I've decided not to return to it: me and my family are here, happy, in the hope Prandelli call. It would be the best. I'd do the same path Camoranesi: grown in Banfield, Italo-Argentine, and national right wing.

I miss the last step. "And who knows Schelotto not want to do the same path Mauro Germany even in the club: a player with his characteristics would indeed particularly suited to the offensive form of Earl.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Schelotto : ' I want to be like Camoranesi'  Empty Re: Schelotto : ' I want to be like Camoranesi'

Post by CroInter Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Missleading title :coffee:

Where does he says he wants to be like camoranesi?

Anyways. Schelotto says: Ezequiel Matias Schelotto, the BBC admits its 'devotion' to Javier Zanetti, Inter captain and his compatriot: "We grew up together at Banfield, I played up there the Spring. I'm very attached to Zanetti, is an example on and off the field, gives me lots of advice and are always present to its charity evenings. and 'my idol, "he says.

Edit: not that im want him at Inter.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Schelotto : ' I want to be like Camoranesi'  Empty Re: Schelotto : ' I want to be like Camoranesi'

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:18 pm

CroInter wrote:Missleading title :coffee:

Anyways. Schelotto says: Ezequiel Matias Schelotto, the BBC admits its 'devotion' to Javier Zanetti, Inter captain and his compatriot: "We grew up together at Banfield, I played up there the Spring. I'm very attached to Zanetti, is an example on and off the field, gives me lots of advice and are always present to its charity evenings. and 'my idol, "he says.

check on tuttojuve if u don't trust me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:36 pm

He says he want to follow camo's path. This guy is an amazing talent , schelotto and poli are great talents and 2 I'd like to have. Schelottos form has been good so far
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

This aint the point of me trusting you or not, i know you just c/p the report, its tuttojuve fault for making missleading titles, the text you pasted is true but in it he never says the title, if you get what im trying to say, and its not the 1st time tutojuve does thing like this, remember all those "offical" reports from them...
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:51 pm

well this tells that CAMORANESI is being underrated;;;

don't forget that CAMORANESI was great both attacking and defending

he could play: AMF, CMF, RW, RFW

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:53 pm

CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

This aint the point of me trusting you or not, i know you just c/p the report, its tuttojuve fault for making missleading titles, the text you pasted is true but in it he never says the title, if you get what im trying to say, and its not the 1st time tutojuve does thing like this, remember all those "offical" reports from them...

actually I recently found out that google translate translates Gazetta as Official lol as funny as it sounds its true lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:30 pm

Oh please...this kid will never get to camo's level...very average player...estigarribia will own him :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:43 pm

And who knows Schelotto not want to do the same path Mauro Germany even in the club: a player with his characteristics would indeed particularly suited to the offensive form of Earl.

Mauro German Camoranesi
I'm guessing it is based off of this

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Luca wrote:

And who knows Schelotto not want to do the same path Mauro Germany even in the club: a player with his characteristics would indeed particularly suited to the offensive form of Earl.

Mauro German Camoranesi

But thats not his quote, no?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:25 pm

CroInter wrote:
Luca wrote:

Mauro German Camoranesi

But thats not his quote, no?

I really don't know, it is hard to understand this translate lol

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum