Criscitiello : ' Quagliarella to Fiorentina, Gilardinho to Juventus thats what Conte wants '

+5
Luca
Eivindo
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

Criscitiello : ' Quagliarella to Fiorentina, Gilardinho to Juventus thats what Conte wants ' Empty Criscitiello : ' Quagliarella to Fiorentina, Gilardinho to Juventus thats what Conte wants '

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:35 am

During the program "Only Football" of Sportitalia, the landlord Michael Criscitiello has proposed a thorough and lucid analysis of Antonio Conte and Juventus have also assumed a resounding market operation in January that could involve Fabio Quagliarella. Here is his long analysis, reported by TuttoJuve.com:

With a striker Benzema, Juve have won 4-0 against AC Milan ...
"No, those games are a little 'details that are born in a certain way and can also finish in a rather odd, because Juventus has threatened to quit the game at 0-0. It would be a paradox, a waste, because Juventus stradominato well and deserved the three points. I think that the Bianconeri have several options in attack. The problem is that maybe there is a precise hierarchy and it is unclear who is the holder. We know that when there is Vucinic can play and it's a first tip: he said it during "That Sunday" even Delio Rossi, who has been to Lecce and launched him. Right now we need to understand if you can play with Matri Vucinic. And then there ' Fabio Quagliarella is: we always talk about his departure more than a repair in the market in January. And I think there is any possible departure of Quagliarella, does not play. The player now in the 70-90 minutes they have legs . actually does see also Alessandro Del Piero on the sidelines talking with AC Milan of the challenge of emotions, sensations and magic, but then still does not see the field. These are important decisions that made Antonio Conte, the field has proved him right and then forward with these decisions. Pirlo is a player who at this early stage of the championship has proved indispensable for the new game for Juventus. The Bianconeri had and have some problems in defense, but despite the initial difficulties of Giorgio Chiellini, going on to the great . It 'a Juventus stable, where there is still a hierarchy for the attackers, even where there is a hierarchy for the exterior, and then you just have to wait. Some speak of confusion tactic, but I is not confused, you'll be spoiled for choice. And here we reach the merits of Beppe Marotta, who last year killed because we did wrong. We may feel that the first year of Juventus mistakes. This year though Marotta Marotta has made a market at the time of Sampdoria, the Marotta we have known at the time of Venice. So did a market with great intelligence. Antonio Conte is now to make the most of these players. As for Fabio Quagliarella is soon because we are only 4 October, so it seems paradoxical to speak of a transfer. But it is obvious that if it were to continue like this, in January, his agent Beppe Bozzo - who is a magician in arranging the players who, without making them lose one euro - could find him another team. I think that someone like Fabio Quagliarella could go more than good to Fiorentina, who is preparing and will prepare for the post Gilardino. The attacker violates this year has not been given to economic issues, why has not reached an important offer, but Gilardino next year definitely do not see Fiorentina. Gilardino could go to Juventus. There may be a relay post-dated: ie, in January, coming at Fiorentina Fabio Quagliarella and June Gilardino can go to Juventus. He had already spoken of this negotiation, which is facilitated by Beppe Bozzo, procurator and Quagliarella, and Gilardino. "

Quagliarella not deserve a player like a stage of the most important Florentine? Inter and Milan might also need him ...
"That would more than comfortable to both teams. Fiorentina a step backward? But once you're at Juventus becomes difficult to make a step forward or a step to the right or the left, staying on the same plane. It 's easier to do a step back, even more so if you are recovering from an injury and you're back from six months to grandstand. What I do not wish to Fabio Quagliarella because they do not deserve it, because it is one that sees the door even with closed eyes. Quagliarella is one which must play in one of the big three of Italy. Milan may need Quagliarella? The answer is yes, but where it puts it as an AC Milan Quagliarella when all the injured recover? There will be room for a like Pato, there is no room for someone like Cassano, there is plenty of choice, could play Boateng and Robinho. Quagliarella And where you put it? Inter's speech is a bit 'different, but I think that the Nerazzurri in this time they do business and do not want to do business with Juventus, so I think a solution is ruled out. I would see more easily feasible the operation with Fiorentina for the reasons I just explained. "

Quagliarella can not go back to Naples?
"In the transfer market, nothing is impossible, but I'm telling 0.000000001% chance. For as we have left, for the relationships we have in the locker room ... He left the locker room and the locker room is the same. If you had problems , is not it go away, come back after two years and everything has changed: the dressing room is the same, the directors are the same, the coach is the same, the fans are the same, but most is not going to back Fabio Quagliarella to the Napoli. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Criscitiello : ' Quagliarella to Fiorentina, Gilardinho to Juventus thats what Conte wants ' Empty Re: Criscitiello : ' Quagliarella to Fiorentina, Gilardinho to Juventus thats what Conte wants '

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:16 am

Why are the media obsessed with Gilardino to Juve? :?:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Criscitiello : ' Quagliarella to Fiorentina, Gilardinho to Juventus thats what Conte wants ' Empty Re: Criscitiello : ' Quagliarella to Fiorentina, Gilardinho to Juventus thats what Conte wants '

Post by Cotes Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:18 am

I really hope this is a crap report!!!
Gilardino is passed his best yeara currently..
Do they think Juventus is a nursing home? :/
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:22 pm

What a step down in quality that would be
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Eivindo wrote:What a step down in quality that would be

Really... I'll be disgusted if this happens

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Gilardinho? Did he get a Brazilian passport?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:29 pm

i really cannot understand why Gila is constantly linked to us... its not like ANYONE wants him, and he is obviously happy in Florence
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 pm

*bleep* gillardino...talk about a swap with jovetic or go do one :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:24 pm

If this is true, Conte must be on crack.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum