Ali
Raptorgunner
REWB
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

i think rvp will leave - Page 2 Empty Re: i think rvp will leave

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:52 am

This is their profession. To a significant extent, it's always going to be about the money..

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:00 pm

That's not always the case.

Money will always be a factor unless we're talking about once in a generation players who don't care for the green

but there are some who would take less money to stay at their club. If Wenger could reassure RVP with some world class signings, then he'll stay, because the chance of winning will have increased.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:09 pm

i doubt it. It's his last significant contract as a pro. He'll want to maximize that and he should.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Robin van Persie still has over 18 months to run on his current contract, and while Arsenal are keen for him to renew he has put talks of extending his contract on hold for now. His latest comments to the Time newspaper will do little to inspire confidence at the Emirates though.

He sees his future in England, but is not sure where that future will be. He said, “I do not know (what I will do), I cannot predict the future. Everybody makes his own history and only afterwards can you see how that went.”

I have a bad feeling he is going to Money City for all the reasons. Sad, really if he does go I will lose any respect I still have left for Arsenal Management and I will blame it all on Wenger.. Evil or Very Mad

RVP would make double what he is making and he would be surrounded by a crazy team.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by getdarker Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:43 pm

after fab left i thought ahh this aint so bad now everyone can get there time to shine withhout fab hogging the spotlight , but now if rvp leaves whos gonna shine for us .
getdarker
getdarker
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:48 pm

i dont get it every captain wants to leave arsenal why ?
rvp is a very foolish person to make these comments, right now arsenal has made the worst start in ages and he should take part of the blame. instead of being a real captain he coming in media and starting the rumors. he should be really ashamed of himself. i lost all my respect for rvp.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:49 pm

getdarker wrote:after fab left i thought ahh this aint so bad now everyone can get there time to shine withhout fab hogging the spotlight , but now if rvp leaves whos gonna shine for us .

We are a selling club and Man city knows they can buy any Arsenal player they want, you think they can go after any other big club hell no.

If Alisher Usmanov was in charge do you think we would be a selling club? hell no, no team would dare to come after Arsenal players.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:50 pm

usman111 wrote:i dont get it every captain wants to leave arsenal why ?
rvp is a very foolish person to make these comments, right now arsenal has made the worst start in ages and he should take part of the blame. instead of being a real captain he coming in media and starting the rumors. he should be really ashamed of himself. i lost all my respect for rvp.

He is the captain of a selling team, no reason to be mad at him, he wants to leave its the owner and managers fault.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:58 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:I think I will grow 95 inches on my dick tonight...oh look, it's not gonna happen.

Ali, I love you. But you said the same thing about Clichy, Nasri and Fabregas.

We'd probably be better off buying Benzema if he leaves.

I was in denial about Fabregas and you know that Clichy is my favorite player lol

RVP was wanted by Inter and Barca 2 years ago, he coulda left, didn't, and now hes sexy

2 years ago is a long time.....he is 28 now, needs to win a trophy.....
i feel sad for him.. Such a top player couldnt achieve any trophies during his 7 year time in Arsenal..:sad:
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Wilson37 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:I think I will grow 95 inches on my dick tonight...oh look, it's not gonna happen.

I was in denial about Fabregas and you know that Clichy is my favorite player lol

RVP was wanted by Inter and Barca 2 years ago, he coulda left, didn't, and now hes sexy

i feel sad for him.. Such a top player couldnt achieve any trophies during his 7 year time in Arsenal..:sad:

Well to be fair, if he was not injured we could have won few trophies.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:07 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Wilson37 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:

Well to be fair, if he was not injured we could have won few trophies.

true
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:12 pm

We can attribute a huge deal of our failures to bad luck. Plain and simple.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:49 pm

clichy was a brilliant footballer. a real professional. never in his entire transfer saga i saw a single quote saying he wants to leave or he might leave. RVP could have done the same but he hurt my feelings. he was injured yet arsenal supported him. now all he has to do is come and clarify that he was misunderstood.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:27 pm

I dnt think we hate on rvp if he is thinkin about leavin i really cant even blame him if he does, rvp has always been arsenal through and through, u could always tell he cares about the club, he shouldve been captain over fabra but ahh well.

Rvp is one of the few players that if leaves i will honestly wish him the best of luck.

For us though we better pray he doesnt or else were pretty much screwed !!
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:34 pm

michael1 wrote:I dnt think we hate on rvp if he is thinkin about leavin i really cant even blame him if he does, rvp has always been arsenal through and through, u could always tell he cares about the club, he shouldve been captain over fabra but ahh well.

Rvp is one of the few players that if leaves i will honestly wish him the best of luck.

Well even if he stays we are screwed we need more players around of him or no point of keeping him, the guy deserves some trophies.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
michael1 wrote:I dnt think we hate on rvp if he is thinkin about leavin i really cant even blame him if he does, rvp has always been arsenal through and through, u could always tell he cares about the club, he shouldve been captain over fabra but ahh well.

Well even if he stays we are screwed we need more players around of him or no point of keeping him, the guy deserves some trophies.

Loll good point but thats what i kinda meant if he leaves i dnt blame as wenger has failed to put players around that can support him.

Although our starying 11 isnt bad its jsut the fact half our players are made of glass.

Cant remeber that last time we fielded a full strength team!!

I think arsenal new to invest in a new medical team or something as our players get injured and jsut as there comin back there always seems to be a complication and then there out for months.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:42 pm

michael1 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Loll good point but thats what i kinda meant if he leaves i dnt blame as wenger has failed to put players around that can support him.

Although our starying 11 isnt bad its jsut the fact half our players are made of glass.

Cant remeber that last time we fielded a full strength team!!

I think arsenal new to invest in a new medical team or something as our players get injured and jsut as there comin back there always seems to be a complication and then there out for months.

This is the main reason why we lost Cesc and Nasri and many more players. we cant blame players for leaving if they have been told lies for many years.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:53 pm

The blame is on wenger, no one else if he had made the very few but critical additions we needed we would have all those players plus somr more experienced ones to help us over the line, but no wenger is stubborn.

He is ruining his legacy, best coach weve ever had but his legacy will be split in 2 halves if he keeps this up.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:56 pm

michael1 wrote:The blame is on wenger, no one else if he had made the very few but critical additions we needed we would have all those players plus somr more experienced ones to help us over the line, but no wenger is stubborn.

He is ruining his legacy, best coach weve ever had but his legacy will be split in 2 halves if he keeps this up.

He still has time to fix it, You have to spend money to make money, I am sure Wenger knows more then any of us put together about that.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
michael1 wrote:The blame is on wenger, no one else if he had made the very few but critical additions we needed we would have all those players plus somr more experienced ones to help us over the line, but no wenger is stubborn.

He still has time to fix it, You have to spend money to make money, I am sure Wenger knows more then any of us put together about that.

Lol i think wenger thinkin these last couple of years has been buy kids for cheap and sell them as stars for heaps!!

No doubt he is a very smart man though,just needs to start takin a few risks on some new players
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:06 pm

michael1 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Lol i think wenger thinkin these last couple of years has been buy kids for cheap and sell them as stars for heaps!!

No doubt he is a very smart man though,just needs to start takin a few risks on some new players

I know we think we have been unlucky these couple of years if anything thing we have been so lucky to have such good young kids to keep ups at the top level for so long.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:07 pm

I am not going to bother saying whether RVP will leave or not i hope he doesnt for your sake......

But he wont replace Tevez as they already signed his replacement in Aguero....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I am not going to bother saying whether RVP will leave or not i hope he doesnt for your sake......

Yes that is true, but you know the media makes Man city buy players they dont need. :brickwall:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I am not going to bother saying whether RVP will leave or not i hope he doesnt for your sake......

actually no...they want four strikers.

rvp, agureo, balo and dzeko, thats why they want another striker.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: