Elijah assures: "I have to learn Italian, but already I defend more than in Germany"

5 posters

Go down

Elijah assures: "I have to learn Italian, but already I defend more than in Germany"  Empty Elijah assures: "I have to learn Italian, but already I defend more than in Germany"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:43 am

Will quickly learn to absorb the Italian Count's dictates, but the determination and application certainly does not lack. Eljero Elia (24) tries to explain his first steps in black and white in an interview reported today by Tuttosport: "Meanwhile, it's difficult to describe the emotions: the team, the stadium great. I realized a dream, yes my dream became reality. I know that I must have patience, it is necessary, but the best tactic is already more than defend against Hamburg in Germany. The problems lie mainly in the communication I need to learn Italian, of course. " The exterior of Voorburg pawing, its dynamism on the band will soon serve the cause Juventus.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Elijah assures: "I have to learn Italian, but already I defend more than in Germany"  Empty Re: Elijah assures: "I have to learn Italian, but already I defend more than in Germany"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:52 am

Eljero Elia knows it will take time to prove himself at Juventus following his €9m summer arrival in Turin.

The Dutchman was a late and costly transfer arrival from Hamburg, but he’s only played in one League game for the club so far – 45 minutes in the 1-1 draw at Catania.

“I know that I’ll have to be patient,” Elia told Tuttosport on Friday. “My principal problems are in communicating.

“I have to get to grips with the Italian language, that is clear.

“I also have to adapt tactically. I’m being asked to defend a lot more than I ever did in Germany with Hamburg.”

Despite the 24-year-old’s slow start to his adventure on the peninsula, he’s happy to have been given the opportunity.

“It’s hard to describe my feelings,” added the international wide midfielder. “The squad and the stadium is magnificent.

“I’ve realised a dream. Yes, my dream has become reality…”

Juventus are currently top of the standings, with Udinese, and face Chievo in Verona next weekend.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Elijah assures: "I have to learn Italian, but already I defend more than in Germany"  Empty Re: Elijah assures: "I have to learn Italian, but already I defend more than in Germany"

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:56 pm

hurry Elia and topple fkn Giach and fkn Pepe off the top perch...

/iHope
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:03 pm

I'm very happy at how giacc and pepe are progressing . They deserve their spots. Krasic and Elia must earn a spot
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:02 pm

elmystique wrote:hurry Elia and topple fkn Giach and fkn Pepe off the top perch...

/iHope

What he said
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
elmystique wrote:hurry Elia and topple fkn Giach and fkn Pepe off the top perch...

/iHope

What he said

iFknloveu like iPad Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:15 pm

banana
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

/iHope

What he said

What they said...

We can compete with Pepe and Giacch but I want to win a scudetto, and the only way to do that is to have your best players on the field. Krasic and Elia are our two most talented wingers and I think everyone on this board should be hoping that they get to their top form quickly so they can be our starters and take us to the promised land...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down