inderbaby
juve_gigi
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
BoBo
Luca
DeviAngel
14 posters

Go down

Pepe: Antonio Conte Stopped Me From Joining Zenit St Petersburg Empty Pepe: Antonio Conte Stopped Me From Joining Zenit St Petersburg

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Simone Pepe admits he almost left Juventus for Russian giants Zenit St Petersburg, but was persuaded to stay by coach Antonio Conte.

The 28-year-old midfielder has started in four of five games for Conte this term - a sign the coach's faith is paying off.

Pepe was linked with a summer exit after a mixed season under previous boss Luigi Del Neri, however, he admits Conte gave him a glowing assessment when telling him to remain.

"Conte was direct with me when were talking about a possible move to Zenit," Pepe told Juventus Channel.

"Conte said to me 'you will not be leaving this club, now lets get to work', and from then on I knew he had faith in me. This acted like a motivation."

Juventus have made a flying start to the season and they cleared the first big hurdle of their campaign thus far after beating AC Milan 2-0 last weekend.

And Pepe hopes the standard is maintained, saying: "Our strength is the intensity which comes to us every week, but it also arrives from the coach," added the winger.

"We have started really well and so we have to continue with the winning mentality for every game."

Juventus lead Serie A alongside Udinese on 11 points from five game.
========

I am glad he did
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pepe: Antonio Conte Stopped Me From Joining Zenit St Petersburg Empty Re: Pepe: Antonio Conte Stopped Me From Joining Zenit St Petersburg

Post by Luca Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:57 pm

damn, too bad

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Pepe: Antonio Conte Stopped Me From Joining Zenit St Petersburg Empty Re: Pepe: Antonio Conte Stopped Me From Joining Zenit St Petersburg

Post by BoBo Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:34 pm

I love Pepe the only spice on the cake hes got it all and he is ITALIAN.

Conte clearly knows his football and his Juve im loving every second of it
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Oh, So Pepe wanted to leave? I knew it! Conte convinced him to stay, Pepe you are more of a disgrace! Bonucci refused Zenit without any convincing! You needed Conte to stop you from going! Leave Juventus!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:30 pm

I think a Pepe for Criscito swap sounds like a fair deal. Bye bye Pepe, we will miss you...

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Pepe is a changed player this season...having so Much competition for the wings is bringing the best out of him :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:40 pm

without him we wouldnt probably have won against Milan. Fantastic workrate Smile.
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:44 pm

KIFFLO wrote:without him we wouldnt probably have won against Milan. Fantastic workrate Smile.

Without Marchisio. :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:06 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Oh, So Pepe wanted to leave? I knew it! Conte convinced him to stay, Pepe you are more of a disgrace! Bonucci refused Zenit without any convincing! You needed Conte to stop you from going! Leave Juventus!
That's a pathetic comment. Sorry Tony -1. Pepe probably thought he could get more gametime their but as he then said that conte had faith in him so obviously he knew he could play more here and has he? Yes. Cmon mate that's an ameatuers way of commenting
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:34 am

pasquale22 wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Oh, So Pepe wanted to leave? I knew it! Conte convinced him to stay, Pepe you are more of a disgrace! Bonucci refused Zenit without any convincing! You needed Conte to stop you from going! Leave Juventus!
That's a pathetic comment. Sorry Tony -1. Pepe probably thought he could get more gametime their but as he then said that conte had faith in him so obviously he knew he could play more here and has he? Yes. Cmon mate that's an ameatuers way of commenting

Pas, he's a disgrace.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:32 am

No he's not. Amauri/Motta are a disgrace not pepe
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:14 am

I don't understand why some people hate him so much.I don't even hate amauri...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:26 am

am not Pepe's biggest fan but :facepalm: at your post.........
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:42 am

Pepe is not a disgrace, far from it. You want an example of a disgrace, look at Amauri.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:45 am

MMM wrote:I don't understand why some people hate him so much.I don't even hate amauri...

it's his face
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:36 am

PinePHresh wrote:
MMM wrote:I don't understand why some people hate him so much.I don't even hate amauri...

it's his face

Very Happy Pepe: Antonio Conte Stopped Me From Joining Zenit St Petersburg 3176931354
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Pepe a disgrace? Cmon Sciacca, the guy works his ass of every game, probably gives more of himself then anyone in Juve, he might not be the most talented one though.

And so what if Conte needed to convince him? Why would he stay and waste his carrer staying on the bench/stands? If he though he would not play, he had every right wanting to leave.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Funny how inter fans understand and appreciate juve players more than some fans of juve do :coffee:
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:00 pm

PinePHresh wrote:

it's his face

indeed it his, look at that monster

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:54 pm

CroInter wrote:Pepe a disgrace? Cmon Sciacca, the guy works his ass of every game, probably gives more of himself then anyone in Juve, he might not be the most talented one though.

And so what if Conte needed to convince him? Why would he stay and waste his carrer staying on the bench/stands? If he though he would not play, he had every right wanting to leave.

Thank you for confirming me that he is a disgrace
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:01 pm

:facepalm:
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:02 pm

zarola wrote::facepalm:

Cro mentioned the reasons in which I hate him
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:36 am

Sciacca is that the young u21 player on your dp? The Napoli guy but with pescara? Heard he's a super talent
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:12 am

pasquale22 wrote:Sciacca is that the young u21 player on your dp? The Napoli guy but with pescara? Heard he's a super talent

Actually his name is Marco Verratti.

He even has his own offical website, the guy is the real deal :bow:

http://www.marcoverratti92.com/officialsite/

The Next Francesco Totti

Marco Verratti is one of the most talented 16 year olds to ever step foot onto a first team pitch. Verratti has been touted as the next Francisco Totti due to his outstanding agility and fantastic first touches. His favorite squad is Juventus. Marco Verratti has been at Pescara Calcio all his life and was with them when they reached Serie B where he was 14, being the youngest player in any of the teams in Serie B, despite getting no football that season, Pescara got relegated to Serie C1/B which is the Italian Third Division where they have been since 2006/2007. In the 2008/2009 season Marco Verratti made 7 appearances for the Italian club, scoring no goals that season. This season (2009/2010) Verratti has made 1 appearance for Pescara in which he scored a superb goal from the corner of the area in a 3-2 win against Sangiustese. Marco Verratti has a contract in which expires in 2012, but Pescara has consisted in selling the young lad to overcome financial depths. It is reported that West Ham, Inter, Lazio, Roma Juventus, Milan and many other clubs are interested in capturing Marco's signature.

How Football Manager Rates Him

In our favourite game Football Manager, Marco is a fantastic prospect for the future. With him already having better stats than 25 year olds and only being a 16 year old, you can tell he has great current ability and a promising potential ability. Marco is a player who is believe to have potential to be better than Francesco Totti. Marco has some fantastic Technical Attributes in the game, but his speciality is his set-pieces. If you are looking for a good Free-Kick Taker, Penalty Taker & Corner Taker, than Marco is your man. Verratti also has a fantastic technique and brilliant flair. One of Marco's problem's is his Aggression, unfortunately it is too often when aggression comes to his mind, so you might see several bans per season for Verratti. For the asking price on Pescara's hands, it is very low, much lower than most clubs would ask. For the 310,000 asking price you could not get a better player than him. I would recommend Marco to any team's in the higher ranks of a country. He will join most teams which offer a fair bit of money. If you want to sign him on a free you will have to wait until 2012, in which his contract expires, but somebody might have signed him by than. Marco Verratti has a fantastic Potential Ability of -9 which could vary on your game

Even currently working on a vid

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Looking good so far. Be sure to post it up when your done. Does he start ?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down