halamadrid2
7amood11
Adit
Ali
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stankovic: 'Italy in world top three' Empty Stankovic: 'Italy in world top three'

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Dejan Stankovic was very impressed with Italy’s performance in Serbia. “They are among the top three in the world.”

The Inter midfielder played in last night’s 1-1 draw in Belgrade, a result that maintains the Azzurri’s unbeaten record in Euro 2012 qualifying.

“There is no disappointment at the final score, seeing as we stepped on to the field against a side that was super-organised in every area,” said Stankovic.

“I personally complimented Cesare Prandelli, because I saw a very strong Italy and right now they are among the top three in the world.

“Prandelli has done an excellent job and we could not have done better against them.”

Stankovic also had stern words for his own crowd in Belgrade, as Italy’s anthem was drowned out by jeers.

“You do not jeer anyone’s national anthem. That’s it, no debate. We are a people full of pride, but must overcome the lack of a victory here and concentrate only on the next match with Slovenia.

“After all, our chances of qualifying are still intact.”

Serbia must win in Slovenia on Tuesday to reach the play-offs, as Estonia’s 2-1 victory in Northern Ireland changed the order of Group C.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Stankovic: 'Italy in world top three' Empty Re: Stankovic: 'Italy in world top three'

Post by Ali Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:00 pm

they are in world top three that does not include Spain Germany Holland England France
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Stankovic: 'Italy in world top three' Empty Re: Stankovic: 'Italy in world top three'

Post by Adit Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:02 pm

You are wrong Stan :coffee:

Spain
Germany
Nederland

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:06 pm

I disagree... Italy are top 5/6 IMO.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:09 pm

ali8775 wrote:they are in world top three that does not include Spain Germany Holland England France

why england, what have they done to deserve that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:26 pm

I am pretty sure even Stankovic knows what he is saying is not true.

He is just doing good PR well before the press(Probably Italy press) since he is playing in Seria A.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:they are in world top three that does not include Spain Germany Holland England France

nothing, just have a more talented squad imo
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

And France
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

And France

Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:04 pm

inb4bhends

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:26 pm

ali8775 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Clearly trying to stir up shit, either that or your retarded.

More inclined to go with the latter
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:29 pm

michael1 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Stankovic: 'Italy in world top three' Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-1
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Agreed ^
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:56 pm

4th team
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:05 pm

ali8775 wrote:
michael1 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Stankovic: 'Italy in world top three' Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-1

Not angry just posters like u add nothing to this forum u just go around saying dumb things u know arent true but will stir up trouble.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:15 pm

I think they are a top 3 team, IMO they can take out any team in euro.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:20 pm

lol son you came here after me, and post less then 1/4 of my posts, I'm sure I'm adding something to the forum.

It's my opinion , I think England is more talented, I prefer to think that Joe Hart > Buffon atm, again this is my opinion and my choice.
I prefer to think that Rooney is 1500x better then any striker Italy has and will have up from until now til 2012. I think the attacking pair of Sturridge and Walcott are much more exciting then Italy's. Jones and Smalling look excellent and we all know how excellent Rio and Terry are. Ashley Cole is top 3 LB's in the world and Baines is an excellent back up. The team is stacked IMO
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Stankovic said: Top 3 team in the WORLD, not Europe.

That includes Brazil and Argentina.

Italy's one of my favorites, but I can't put them above 5th/6th place.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:23 pm

ali8775 wrote:lol son you came here after me, and post less then 1/4 of my posts, I'm sure I'm adding something to the forum.

It's my opinion , I think England is more talented, I prefer to think that Joe Hart > Buffon atm, again this is my opinion and my choice.
I prefer to think that Rooney is 1500x better then any striker Italy has and will have up from until now til 2012. I think the attacking pair of Sturridge and Walcott are much more exciting then Italy's. Jones and Smalling look excellent and we all know how excellent Rio and Terry are. Ashley Cole is top 3 LB's in the world and Baines is an excellent back up. The team is stacked IMO

This has been the story of England for years,they have one of the best squads. Italy has been there and won major tournaments, I think they are a better team then England is.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:30 pm

[quote="ali8775"]lol son you came here after me, and post less then 1/4 of my posts, I'm sure I'm adding something to the forum.

I prefer to think that Rooney is 1500x better then any striker Italy has and will have up from until now til 2012. I think the attacking pair of Sturridge and Walcott are much more exciting then Italy's. Jones and Smalling look excellent and we all know how excellent Rio and Terry are. Ashley Cole is top 3 LB's in the world and Baines is an excellent back up. The team is stacked IMO [/quotl

I like to go of quality rather than quantity champ half people posts here seem to be coffe mug dude face palms.

Anyway im not sayin italy is top 3 id say top 5.

But to say england is better than italy is a joke englands team has been so called stacked for the last 10 years but have done shit all with them!!

I mean honestly can u tell me when was the last time england beat anyone worth braggin about.
They havent beaten a top team in yonks whther that be important matches or even freindlies.

Yes england have a decent squad but when it comes to tem for once i would actually like to see them prove there status rather than livin of there league reputation.

England have a long way to go and rooneys sending off has made it even harder.

When they prove something then u can say it till then there not even close.

Ps. Ur post was good if u had written that in the first place i wouldve have gone at you.

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Top 3, top 5... who gives a shit? Honestly?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Attack:

Rooney-overrated and cant perform for NT. Other than him you got Defoe, Sturridge, Walcott, Young. Atrocious.

Rossi and Cassano, despite being lesser players than Rooney, outperform him. Pazzini is a solid, reliable target man. Balotelli=Walcott>Sturridge. Matri is 5th choice.

Mid:

Here you take it, but remember Lamps and Gerrard cant perform, you are stuck with Wilshere and Cleverley.

Defence:

On paper maybe, in reality, you gonna take fullbacks quality, but as cohesive unit no.

GK: Buffon>Hart will ever be

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Again , I choose to judge teams on present quality but I understand where your coming from.
Yeah , it's mostly due to me being lazy lol I post short posts without making my point but it's your opinion and I respect it mate, we agree to disagree.

Also, no hard feelings of course Wink
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Attack:

Rooney-overrated and cant perform for NT. Other than him you got Defoe, Sturridge, Walcott, Young. Atrocious.

what?!?!?!!?!?! LOL I'm going to get this from another thread props to B-Mac
Rooney England
72 appearances
22 goals

then a player like Forlan who is widely regarded as a fantastic player for his country
82 appearances
31 goals

Rooney held to a double standard i guess.... Also, what is atrocious about Walcott, Sturridge, and Young?

Rossi and Cassano, despite being lesser players than Rooney, outperform him. Pazzini is a solid, reliable target man. Balotelli=Walcott>Sturridge. Matri is 5th choice.

Pazzini is a target man but England can always call up Darren Bent, SHOULD they need a target man.

Mid:

Here you take it, but remember Lamps and Gerrard cant perform, you are stuck with Wilshere and Cleverley.

Defence:

On paper maybe, in reality, you gonna take fullbacks quality, but as cohesive unit no.

Fullbacks quality = Ashley Cole? Lol Glen Johnson maybe but that doesn't mean he's bad. But I agree as a cohesive unit they don't do that well.

GK: Buffon>Hart will ever be

I'd give this a = ... have you seen Hart perform recently?

Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:
Mid:

SO when did Gerrad failed to perform for England in CM so as to replace with the mighty Wilshere and Cleverly.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next