Ganso
Iceman
Mr Nick09
Jay29
Gil
The BoyWonder
18 posters

Go down

Brazil youngsters vs England youngsters Empty Brazil youngsters vs England youngsters

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:23 pm

will post later my full opinion on this subject, as i dont have time r8 now...

english youngsters = too overhyped even if they are actually good,
brazllian youngsters = theyy recieve fair amount of hype, but its nothing compared to some talented english kids. if neymar or ganso were english, you had all the english media making them balon dor contenders.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Brazil youngsters vs England youngsters Empty Re: Brazil youngsters vs England youngsters

Post by Gil Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Neymar = Messi > Ronaldo - his agent
Lucas = £70m buyout clause
Ganso - Brazillian Zidane
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Brazil youngsters vs England youngsters Empty Re: Brazil youngsters vs England youngsters

Post by Jay29 Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:27 pm

brazllian youngsters = theyy recieve fair amount of hype, but its nothing compared to some talented english kids. if neymar or ganso were english, you had all the english media making them balon dor contenders.

Not so. Name one youngster who has been hyped to such a degree. Someone saying "he'll be an excellent/world class player" isn't the same as "he'll be a Balon d'Or contender".

I don't think there's a single English kid at the moment that's received as much hype as Neymar and Paulo Henrique.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Lucas is such a beast, the buy out is just to grab attention... i think
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:28 pm

The hype that Neymar is receiving makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

On the other hand, who has over-hyped Sturridge? Not many...
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:02 pm

i honestly think that some people in these forums refuse to understand (there just isnt any other explanation).The huge buyout fees are because the clubs want european teams nowhere near those 3 youngsters (lucas,neymar and ganso).

and the only overrating ive seen is was the neymar's agent troll.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Iceman wrote:The hype that Neymar is receiving makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

sturridge is the real deal too (not hyping)
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aunshi Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:38 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
Iceman wrote:The hype that Neymar is receiving makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

sturridge is the real deal too (not hyping)

I just wish Capello would work that out. Or at least give him a chance.

aunshi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:55 pm

it depends on the media as well..english media is kind of a'global media' TBH so they would generate more interest as well especially considering there r many english speaking countries..so definitely IMO english players are more overhyped
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:11 pm

totally different english player depends on academies but brazillian player having talents and football skills....so neva match...
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Everyone seems to get their knickers in a twist about anything related to England and English football, so this thread is going to reek of bias, even though guys like Wilshere receive praise in proportion to thier performances, while Ganso and Neymar are talked about like they're the second coming of Christ and the big G
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:26 pm

English youngsters arent more hyped but over priced thats because PL is more richer than Brazilian league and can afford to pay .

Its like suggesting Brazilian players are mercenaries because they move abroad to play unlike English players .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Only on an English forum....<br>
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:13 am

when you have a youngster that can do the cool stuff our players can do.. then give me a call kay.. until then...

Someone made a thread on comparing Brazilian hype on their youngsters against the English and not a f*** was given that day. :coffee: stay thirsty my friends
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:19 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:

Not so. Name one youngster who has been hyped to such a degree. Someone saying "he'll be an excellent/world class player" isn't the same as "he'll be a Balon d'Or contender".

I don't think there's a single English kid at the moment that's received as much hype as Neymar and Paulo Henrique.

jack wilshire? Rolling Eyes
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:55 am

Fact is, if David Seaman had a tad more positional sense, Brazil would have never had 5 world cups

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:05 am

Sepi wrote:Fact is, if David Seaman had a tad more positional sense, Brazil would have never had 5 world cups

England stand no chance against Rivaldo-RC3-Ronaldo in over time. Blame Beckham for taking his legs off in that tackle that led to first goal

On topic: Hype England receives is unbelievable. Walcott was considered something extraodinary when he was 16. Yet, highest he can get is a good winger, no world class.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:30 pm

English hype is second to none
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Sepi wrote:Fact is, if David Seaman had a tad more positional sense, Brazil would have never had 5 world cups

That doesnt mean England would have won their 2nd though . Most probably Germany would have added their fourth .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:

England stand no chance against Rivaldo-RC3-Ronaldo in over time. Blame Beckham for taking his legs off in that tackle that led to first goal

On topic: Hype England receives is unbelievable. Walcott was considered something extraodinary when he was 16. Yet, highest he can get is a good winger, no world class.

Why ? Walcott has just as much potential as anyone else, your just under-rating him cuz hes been around for a while.

Also , Jacky received all the hype after his great performances, and he did succeed in impressing after the hype. But everyone out of Brazil is the next____________________( insert great legend here)
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down