Bosingwa deserves a contract more than Drogba

+4
Soul
lszanto
Vibe
Kick
8 posters

Go down

Bosingwa deserves a contract more than Drogba Empty Bosingwa deserves a contract more than Drogba

Post by Kick Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:44 pm

He is currently a much more vital part of the team than Didier and without him we are back to complaining about our lack of attacking RB. He should be given a 2 year contract extension and either Sam Hutchinson or Billy Clifford should become his understudy, much like Cole and PVA.

Drogba on the other hand should return to OM as we now have too many strikers. He is still a fine player and would work wonders at OM next season. Besides, he is barely playing for us while Torres is able to play. For next season our strikers should look like this:
ST: Torres, Lukaku and Sturridge
LW: Mata and Malouda
RW: Sturridge, Benayoun/Kakuta or both or a New signing.

We then have youth players who we are able to call up and no longer have the problem of too many strikers.

While I am on the subject of next season, either Alex or Ivanovic should be sold to make way for Bruma, who if he keeps up his form will slot nicely into the team.

Thoughts?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Bosingwa deserves a contract more than Drogba Empty Re: Bosingwa deserves a contract more than Drogba

Post by Vibe Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Sell Ivanovic to make place for Bruma? Rolling Eyes
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Bosingwa deserves a contract more than Drogba Empty Re: Bosingwa deserves a contract more than Drogba

Post by Kick Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:58 pm

How are we suppose to cope with FFP if we don't promote our youth players and I said Alex or Ivanovic.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Ivanovic is quality and he's not a marketable player,makes no sense selling him on account of FFP.Covers two positions,a world class sub...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Stop fixating on ivanovic, I said him or Alex, either should be sold, Alex preferable because of his age.

Bruma will be quality if he is given the playing time.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:11 pm

You said him or Alex,it's clearly you don't care.I ain't making his name up...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:26 pm

VibeTribe wrote:You said him or Alex,it's clearly you don't care.I ain't making his name up...

Actually I said him or Alex because a lot can happen in a year. See fernando Torres fall and rise within this last year. Ivanovic could suffer an injury and never quite recover from it, Essien like. Or something could happen in his personal life which affects his game, wilson plasios. Same could happen to Alex. However, if nothing like this happens then I would rather Alex leaves.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Sell the one with irrecoverable injury or personal issues,got it Thumbs up
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:50 pm

It sounds wrong but it's better than selling a fully fit player.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:38 pm

As long as we get set pieces sorted out I don't care. We conceded against Manu, Swansea and Bolton all from set pieces and it's getting to the point of stupid, we should be able to defend set pieces.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:24 pm

If Anelka is set to leave this January, I doubt we'd let Drogba leave without us bringing in another striker.

If Torres gets injured, then we are in trouble. He is recovering his form and I can't wait to see him back in action.

Maybe Drogba isn't really match fit since he didn't start a lot of games this season, or maybe he is starting to lose it. If Torres weren't here, its not hard to guess which striker would get the most attention about loss of form this season. Really, have Drogba performed well this season or during pre-season?

As for the RB issue.. we never really had a good RB to mirror Cole. There is no denying that his defending has definitely improved compared to previous seasons. Its his crossing that bothers me now; he always seems to overcook his cross and it rarely meets the target.

Its not a matter of who deserves it or not. But if Bosingwa improves, then yeah he would be the one who is given the contract
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Lets not be making suggestions on what we should do in the summer at this time.

But Bruma, regardless of how he perform at Hamburg, or Kalas should not be recalled next season because 1) we do not need them with Ivanovic and Alex (even if we sell one they would never get close to the first team) 2) Terry should still be good enough next season to start 3) they need more experience. I do not see how FFP should be a reason here because Ivanovic and Alex are good and keeping them won't affect us negatively for next season. I think we should think about recalling the loanees after a couple of years.

And the Drogba issue should only be decided at the end of the season.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:43 am

VibeTribe wrote:Sell Ivanovic to make place for Bruma? Rolling Eyes

x2 Bruma is shit
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:19 am

By no means should Ivan go, I don't even see a major problem in having Alex or another year.

Drogba I'd like to see another year just for the dressing room etc.

Bosingwa can go for me I don't mind as long as we sign VDW (ideally) or Inkoom and have Paolo has the back up, with Hutchy waiting in the wings too.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:34 am

I knew this forum just needed a little contreversy to get it going again.

This was actually to get you all posting again since this forum is dying.

By the way, OP is a retard and I disagree with him completely. Razz
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:48 am

kick mars wrote:I knew this forum just needed a little contreversy to get it going again.

This was actually to get you all posting again since this forum is dying.

By the way, OP is a retard and I disagree with him completely. Razz

:bow: :bow: :bow:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:13 am

Iva is staying!! Very Happy Alex should leave if he wants first team football, which he deserves IMO.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down