How Do you Rate each Player on the Squad So Far?

+5
lenear1030
Quinten Metsys
Ali
EL Patron
MJ
9 posters

Go down

How Do you Rate each Player on the Squad So Far? Empty How Do you Rate each Player on the Squad So Far?

Post by MJ Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:48 am

How would you rate everyone so far based on their current form?

Mine would be:
Szczesny: 84 Been a beast
Djourou: 78 Decent so far
Koscielny: 83 Been a monster at the back
Per: 82 Has adjusted well
Vermaelen: 81 Hasn't done much yet
Song: 83 Great work anchoring the midfield
Ramsey: 82 Showing why he's Cesc's successor
Arteta: 84 The most consistent signing. Great.
Gervinho: 86 Struggled at first but is now proving what a steal he was.
RvP: 89 Amazing run of form for the captain, in the top 3 of the EPL atm.
Walcott: 81 Has done well in Europe, not much doing in the EPL

Subs:
Fabianski: 78
Squid: 73
Frimpong: 75
Santos: 75
Rosicky: 81
Benayoun: 78
Chamakh: 76
Park: 80
Arshavin: 83
Ryo: 74
AOC:75
Coquelin: 72

Injured:
Sagna: 83
Gibbs: 76
Jenkinson: 72
Wilshere: 84 for the friendlies
Diaby: Nothing showing yet.

Just my two cents.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

How Do you Rate each Player on the Squad So Far? Empty Re: How Do you Rate each Player on the Squad So Far?

Post by EL Patron Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:51 am

Your rating are to high especially for Ramsey and Theo....i would give them 70 each
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How Do you Rate each Player on the Squad So Far? Empty Re: How Do you Rate each Player on the Squad So Far?

Post by MJ Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:54 am

gunnerlistick wrote:Your rating are to high especially for Ramsey and Theo....i would give them 70 each

I take Walcott's Europe form quite highly and Ramsey's been doing great. But cool story bro.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:58 am

Wojeich : 85
Sagna : 84
Verminator the beast : N/A
Kos : 83
Djourou : 77
Mertsacker : 82
Gibbs : 82
Santos : 79
RVP : 91

can't be arsed to do the rest, don't like my ratings then go touch yourself. :coffee:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:58 am

MJGunner wrote:
gunnerlistick wrote:Your rating are to high especially for Ramsey and Theo....i would give them 70 each

I take Walcott's Europe form quite highly and Ramsey's been doing great. But cool story bro.

how can you give give Chamack 70 then give theo 80 when they both have been utter wank....scoring a few jammy goals doesn't mean form Neutral
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:02 am

gunnerlistick wrote:
MJGunner wrote:

how can you give give Chamack 70 then give theo 80 when they both have been utter wank....scoring a few jammy goals doesn't mean form Neutral

getting us into the CL does.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:12 am

ali8775 wrote:
gunnerlistick wrote:
MJGunner wrote:

So one good game means Theo has been good this season Very Happy
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:43 am

gunnerlistick wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
gunnerlistick wrote:
MJGunner wrote:

Two good CL games and the rest have been mediocre-decent. Chamakh has been all bad.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:49 am

You are too generous....76 for Chamakh??

Dunno how many will agree with this....
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:35 am

ernie_schwarz wrote:You are too generous....76 for Chamakh??

Dunno how many will agree with this....

haha, that one goal he scored against Blackburn was an extra 6 points for him.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:12 pm

MJGunner wrote:
gunnerlistick wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
gunnerlistick wrote:
MJGunner wrote:

Two good CL games and the rest have been mediocre-decent. Chamakh has been all bad.

I concur.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Szczesny: 85
Djourou: 78
Koscielny: 83
Per: 83
Song: 82
Ramsey: 81
Arteta: 81
Gervinho: 82
RvP: 92
Walcott: 78

Frimpong: 79
Santos: 80
Rosicky: 78
Benayoun: 79
Chamakh: 75
Arshavin: 79
Coquelin: 80 (very high, but he's done his job extremely well)

Didn't bother to do players that haven't featured much.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Chamakh is great, stop the hate and appreciate :coffee:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:34 pm

ali8775 wrote:Chamakh is great, stop the hate and appreciate How Do you Rate each Player on the Squad So Far? 2859867778

Okay, I really appreciate his lack of pace/finishing ability this year. But hey, at least he has a whole lot of goal to show for his greatness so far.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 pm

We are 7th in the EPL (although playing better) with a record of 4-4-1 including the worst loss in club history. We have not played city yet and they did to united what united did to us. We have the 3rd highest goals against record and are only 5th in goals for. If you take RVPs goals we are relegated. We have less assists from our midfield then we have from the rest of the team.

But we average 80+ for our players. I agree with the rating for RVP and Szczesny. Kos and Per are about there also. But the rest?
I need some of your optimistic drugs.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:17 am

6unner wrote:We are 7th in the EPL (although playing better) with a record of 4-4-1 including the worst loss in club history. We have not played city yet and they did to united what united did to us. We have the 3rd highest goals against record and are only 5th in goals for. If you take RVPs goals we are relegated. We have less assists from our midfield then we have from the rest of the team.

But we average 80+ for our players. I agree with the rating for RVP and Szczesny. Kos and Per are about there also. But the rest?

Though I can feel your line of thought and the excess of optimism in the earlier posts, I'd reserve my judgement on this bunch till atleast after christmas. Let them do something worth rating first. Although I have to admit, that this team is starting to gel and is on the up (hopefully, after the trip to Stamford Bridge, I can still say we are on the up)..

Once we get back our full backs to full fitness and get Wilshere back into that midfield, I'd give us a fighting chance for a top 4 finish. (Yes, I think Wilshere will return to fitness earlier than Diaby). Our winter mercato will also have a say and we'd need a couple of important impact signings then. Would wait till summer to get rid of the dead weight left around though.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:51 am

6unner wrote:We are 7th in the EPL (although playing better) with a record of 4-4-1 including the worst loss in club history. We have not played city yet and they did to united what united did to us. We have the 3rd highest goals against record and are only 5th in goals for. If you take RVPs goals we are relegated. We have less assists from our midfield then we have from the rest of the team.

Suddenly...I'm depressed...so depressed... How Do you Rate each Player on the Squad So Far? 1625187496
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:28 pm

MJGunner wrote:

Suddenly...I'm depressed...so depressed... How Do you Rate each Player on the Squad So Far? 1625187496

Sorry man making anyone depressed was not the intention. Just thought the ratting's were crazy. I like to think the best about AFC that I can but . But really people.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:21 pm

you forgot about Vermealen man, he is definetly up there.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:27 am

6unner wrote:
MJGunner wrote:

Sorry man making anyone depressed was not the intention. Just thought the ratting's were crazy. I like to think the best about AFC that I can but . But really people.

I stick with my ratings. Bad form isn't included. We're getting up there and there's no denying it.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Artilleristen wrote:

you forgot about Vermealen man, he is definetly up there.

How can he be up there he has not played.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down