TonyDaBeast
Forza
baresi
BigBoban
dostoevsky
60 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 37 Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by Casciavit Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:42 am

Sulley Muntari told Milan he won’t play anymore, but his agent insists the club will continue to shell out wages.

The midfielder remarkably told the Rossoneri not to call him up for today’s trip to Palermo, or indeed any other matches, as he is “not a part of their plans for next season.”

He has a contract until June 2016, but is already said to be in negotiations with MLS clubs like LA Galaxy and NY Red Bulls.

The revelation caused uproar among Milan fans, who said if he’s not going to play, then he shouldn’t be paid wages for the remaining three months of the campaign either.

“There is no controversy behind this decision. It was agreed by mutual consent and fully in sync with the club,” explained agent Federico Pastorello in La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We spoke to Adriano Galliani and, considering the affection that ties him to Sulley, we reached this point.

“It is a situation that will continue for the rest of the season, unless Pippo Inzaghi has an emergency and needs him.

“Muntari will continue training every day with the team, plus Saturday and Sunday on his own. He will be paid by the club because he’ll continue working and it was a mutual decision for him not to play.

“There are no disciplinary or medical reasons for this. He just wants to avoid sitting on the bench. It’s a show of fairness towards an important player, aged 31, who has already been told he’s not part of Milan’s future.”

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:45 am

Best news all year
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:08 pm

good
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:35 pm

Are we getting a new owner? Is this true? Is this for real? No more Berlusconi? And Is he actually trying to bring in Maldini and Conte to replace Galliani and Inzaghi? IS THIS FOR REAL?
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:57 pm

I heard it, wouldn't get too excited yet though. Rumours like these seem to pop up every year.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:58 pm

Dunno about you guys but i for one welcome our new asian overlords
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:10 am

Can't believe I only just came across this cringeworthy commercial rofl

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:21 am

It was bad to begin with and it has not aged well rofl

Should have been Crudelli commentating from the helicopter.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Roma tied, great chance for us to close the gap to 1 point between us and them

But, i can't bring myself to fully trust this team to beat Carpi away
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Casciavit wrote:Can't believe I only just came across this cringeworthy commercial rofl

If you thought that was cringey

rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:28 am

rofl

As if we didn't embarass ourselves enough on the pitch Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:44 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Abbiati's last game tomorrow, was a great keeper for us but time took its toll

Thanks for 10-11, as short lived as that era was, it'll be cherished Molenation
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:56 pm

Holy shit, anyone read that interview with Tassotti?

football italia wrote:Milan have officially parted company with Mauro Tassotti after 37 years at the club in various roles.

He was a defender in Arrigo Sacchi’s legendary squad, acted as assistant manager to the likes of Carlo Ancelotti and Max Allegri before becoming a talent scout.

"I’ve been here since day one, when I walked into this club, I’ve been shafted since that day because Ariedo Braida saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m an Ariedo Braida guy. You know who else was an Ariedo Braida guy? Leonardo… and he split, just like I’m splittin’, but the biggest difference between me and Leonardo is that I’m going to leave with 5 CLs on my resume.

"I’ve been through so many of Berlusconi and Galliani's ideas that it’s finally dawned on me that they’re just that. They’re ideas. The only thing that’s real is me, and the fact that day in and day out, for almost thirty seven years, I’ve proved to everyone my worth, as a player, as an assistant and as a coach. Nobody can dispute that. And yet, no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on the merchandise, I’m not on the Casa Milan museum, I barely get recognition, I don’t get to pitch my ideas, I’m not on any crappy show on Milan TV, I’m not mentioned on the graphics during games. I’m not allowed to have an interview on Sky, I’m not on any talk show, but the fact of the matter is I should be, and trust me, this isn’t sour grapes, but the fact that Montella gets to coach the club next season before me makes me sick!

"Let me get something straight, those of you who are criticising me… you are just as big a part of me leaving as anyone else, because you’re the ones buying all that merchandise, you’re the ones that buy those fan wares.

"The reason I’m leaving is you fans. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this club. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Silvio Berlusconi is going to make money despite himself. He’s a billionaire who should be a trillionaire. You know why he’s not a trillionaire? Its because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, nonsensical, douchebag (censored) yes men, like Adriano Galliani, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this club will be better after Silvio Berlusconi is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family."

Today, Tassotti formally terminated his contract , which was due to expire in June 2017, by mutual consent.

source
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:01 pm

Damn. Can't blame him tbh but shocking that he said all of that publicly.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:11 pm

pls click the source
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:18 pm

Ffs rofl

Should've known :facepalm:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:22 pm

Milan - Betis

Fantastic performance from Locatelli so far. He's absolutely bossed Illarramendi and the rest of Betis midfield, outshining Montolivo as well with some Patrick Vieira-esque efficiency and quick passing. I didn't expect him to be so composed, confident and authoritative.

Suso and Calhanoglu have also been busy enough, but not nearly effective enough.

And the worst player has doubtless been Storari, whose mercurial skills on the ball make Dida look like George Best.

Antonelli also looks subpar. He's not UCL material and considering his age, this will be his last season in this shirt.

Will report more later.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:25 pm

This ref ffs . He loved showing that yellow card around , did they forget to tell him it was a friendly?

I liked the intensity in this one. I think Betis was tryharding at times , a bit harsh/reckless here and there from them. Their opening goal was great , although i believe Gigio would have saved it. Tempo was pretty decent by both teams here and there , although not really much to see with regards to end product. It general lines it was a positive friendly for the overall fitness of the players .

Some good moments going forward through the flanks as well. On individuals , i also liked Locatelli's performance in the first half , had a very good game . Imho 2nd behind Biglia no doubt . No coincedence Montolivo was playing CM. I liked Calhanoglu too though his control and anticipation was a bit off today , i can see him becoming very important in our play .

He can find a teammate almost anywhere and that's without mention of his set pieces , which are so good . As far as technique goes , it's obvious he knows how to handle the ball , all he needs is to work his fitness . If this one manages to reach a certain level physically , we will have such a player in our hands.

I like Andre Silva's persistence , the conviction he puts in his efforts . For a 21 year old , the mentality is very solid here. Did well in his canceled goal too. Can't wait to see how he does in time , to learn what to expect from his teammates , read the game better , with more automated movements and positioning , he'll be a joy to watch . His physicality is exceptional for his age . Don't know which CF we get for now , but him and Suso , i can see a solid understanding between them in due time.

anyway good practise for the lads , can't wait for the next match
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:26 pm

No transfer updates in the post-game interviews, except that we are indeed still working to get that elusive striker. Andre Silva is awesome, but far from ready to operate as the focal point in attack. Therefore, Costa or Aubameyang is needed badly. The thought of seeing Silva as the support striker around a strong center-forward is mouthwatering.

Not sure if I'm exaggerating this, but Locatelli was flawless tonight and much, much, much more assured than last season. Like I mentioned, I saw a 19-year-old Patrick Vieira in him tonight, with a touch of Pirlo in terms of vision. It's nothing unusual of course, given that he was given a baptism of fire when he was thrown straight in once Montolivo got injured last season and the experience helped him mature a lot and fast, but this level of composure and intelligence I honestly did not expect. However, he's not tenacious at all, closer to Pirlo than Ambrosini, and cannot protect the defense on his own the way the latter did so magnificently in Leonardo's 4-2-fantasy. Therefore, I can confidently say that, the way Manuel looked today, deploying him next to a destroyer in an unexpected 4-2-3-1 could be a very feasible solution. We were actually playing a 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-1-3 tonight which didn't quite work, but with better fullbacks it could've.

Meanwhile, I'm very happy with our creative options. Suso looked super fit and willing, but Calhanoglu, as much as he ran, looked rather slow. Let's not forget, though, that Calabria and Antonelli were practically only 'defenders' and not remotely resembling powerful wingbacks like Dani Alves, and this added to the pressure on Suso and Calhanoglu. With Rodriguez and Conti back, we will flourish on the sides as much as more central areas.

Borini was as baffling as ever. I seriously don't understand him. What is he? A winger? A shadow striker? A goddamn bum? He is one of those players whom we will later remember as clearly as we remember Bakaye Traore and Valter Birsa. If I ever meet Montella in person, I'll ask him to explain Borini to me.

Montolivo was invisible, which makes it hard to decide whether he was a quiet hero like Busquets, or merely an ineffectual member of the starting XI. I saw nothing notable from him, but I'm no expert.

And lastly, I hope this was the last time I saw Storari in Milan's goal. His feet are worse than my aunt's, and the way he saunters around the area simply drains my confidence in a bright future for our world. He f***ed up a million balls when our defenders made the mistake of passing the ball to him hoping he would manage to clear it.

My verdict
With Bonaventura, Kessie and our main fullbacks back in the side, in addition to serious improvement in match fitness, we have a fabulous starting XI. However, it's a fact that the substitutes all over the field are not half as good as starters. Only our centerbacks, Abate, and Locatelli seem like reliable backup options, and if we want to return as the European giants we wanna be, several signings must yet be on the agenda. In retrospect, we should've tried to sign Mati Fernandez and Pasalic again to have decent subs in midfield, while there are virtually no wing forwards in the squad except for Suso. Ghezzal and another cheap option would've helped; what a shame.
I have no idea what will happen next season, but if we don't address this problem, one injury can very well derail our top four ambitions.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:21 am

Of course the matter of depth and quality bench is very important and i fully agree we need to prepare as best as we can about it , risks and dangers are obvious and we have always paid for it in recent years. I do believe we have made many positive steps there , however we must keep in mind what has transpired at Milan this summer .

10 new players in and how many out? Over 200m invested. There will be more yet in the mercato to complete phase 1 of the overhaul which begun this summer , but i don't think it will be several ; probably a few is the most likely word . That said , i do agree we will need Fassone & Mirabelli to continue the work begun on this front , both in January and next summer.

On Montolivo . I thought he would be much worse at CM , especially after all his injuries . His age and lack of speed means he can get severely exposed there. In short , he was good at circulating the ball and also making himself a link for the play to keep going , though that was mostly deeper than higher up.. Stole the ball some times and distributed it quickly , mostly on the flanks.

That's all good to see and whether it goes quietly or not , it's what is needed in these areas , however he lacks any sort of proper drive with the ball at his feet and in general , the attacking flair to force movement onwards. It's still preseason , don't want to jump into conclusions , however it may well be he simply does not have the legs for CM anymore . He certainly doesn't have the speed for it , but we knew that for some time now.

In short , as long as he doesn't have to drive the ball on he could do a job there , but that's quite important in matches . I think we could see him again in this role , if anything he's played it for years , however i suspect only against low-table , low-midtable teams , perhaps against EL jobbers too.

Also Bonucci captain Molenation

This move doesn't follow tradition , but it is the right move. We need to be practical when we must. Montolivo won't be fit to start games , both for physical and technical reasons and Bonucci is a natural choice. It's a shrewd move and it suits him too Proud

Curious to see who is 2nd and 3rd now , i'd think Montolivo would be vice-captain but i am not sure . Whatever it is , i wish they include Bonaventura , as 3rd maybe.

What a journey he has had with us so far. Arriving as alternative to fkn Biabiany after Lord Zaccardo refused to move Proud , to becoming one of our best players , even being a decent option for captaincy . So happy for him , he gets to be 3rd captain or not. I think he would deserve it , but let be what it shall be.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:48 pm

The 20 players called up for tomorrow:

A. Donnarumma, G. Donnarumma, Storari
Abate, Antonelli, Bonucci, Conti, Gabbia, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Zapata
Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessié, Locatelli, Montolivo
Borini, Cutrone, Silva, Suso.

My preferred XI:

Donnarumma

Conti   -   Bonucci   -   Musacchio   -   Rodriguez

Locatelli
Kessie   -   Calhanoglu

Suso   -   Silva   -   Bonaventura

But I'm hearing Borini will again start. Such a disappointment. If we wanted a runner, we should've signed Haile Gebrselassie or Kenenisa Bekele. Damn, we can order a better left winger from eBay. Sign one already.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:51 pm

Bonucci-Zapata has to be the most mismatched defensive partnership in world football Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Kessie is an absolute monster, amazing signing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:58 pm

SILVAAAAAAAA

1-0
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:52 pm

Guys... I am impressed.

Cutrone was everything you want from a classic targetman: he won the penalty, he smashed a fantastic header for the second goal, and finally he beat the offside trap intelligently then held the ball up and passed it to Suso for the third. Why in hell should we not have faith in the kid? If he works hard, he has it in him to make it into Italia's 2018 squad and start in Euro 2020.

Suso has picked up right where he'd left it off last season and played the architect really well.

When all is said and done, however, we are vastly inferior without Kessie. The guy's legs are simply too strong to be considered normal. What a confident, imposing character. I do believe he ain't 20. I mean come on; the face is at least 25.

And then we got the full backs, or let's just call them super wingers, for in actuality our formation was 2-1-2-5. Rodriguez and Conti were invariably further ahead of Calhanoglu and Kessie. Fantastic stuff.

Admittedly, Crotone is nothing to gauge this team by, but even with Calhanoglu switched off and Borini wandering around aimlessly, we are so comfortable there.

On the negative side, we have no game-changer on the bench except for Andre Silva. This is truly unacceptable and embarrassing.

I look forward to some tactical experiment in the second half; we are way ahead and in control, they're down to 10 men and removed an attacker for a defender, and it's high time we tried 3-5-2 or something.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next