Dutti
Busby Babe
huntsman
28 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jose Mourinho Empty Jose Mourinho

Post by huntsman Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:27 am

What is it with the Jose Mourinho taking over Van Gaal's position talk?

Do you actually see that as an improvement? Is that what you actually want for your team after all the waiting on Van Gaal?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho

Post by Busby Babe Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Not my first choice, but not really someone you can say no to either. If LvG completes his tenure with no trophies, it'll be 4 years without a trophy and that's just too many years to reject someone that's consistently provided them throughout his career. Again, though, not my first choice.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:25 pm

why is he not your first choice?
And who would be your first choice and why?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Jose Mourinho 0,,17758679_303,00
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:04 pm

I don't want this egotistical prick anywhere near our club.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:12 am

Well what if he comes? (Hypothetically speaking)
Pep to City, Simeone / Carlo / etc to Chelsea and Mou to ManUnited?

Will you stop supporting your club?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:00 am

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:08 pm

I hope that cancer stays far away from our club. If he does come I will still support United.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:08 pm

You might have to wait a little longer to get his services, but who knows? It might be worth the wait.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:34 am

pls no

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:45 am

huntsman wrote:You might have to wait a little longer to get his services, but who knows? It might be worth the wait.

Laughing

Pls go.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:24 pm

bump hmm
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:10 am

It seems you are excited at the prospect of him coaching your team as this bump suggests hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:47 pm

S wrote:It seems you are excited at the prospect of him coaching your team as this bump suggests hmm

no just want current thoughts now that LVG is on the hot seat and Mourinho is available...discussion in our section is rare, just trying to get some going
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:56 pm

If the scenario is that City get Pep, Ancelotti goes to Bayern while Klopp is at Liverpool and Chelsee get Simeone, would you want Mourinho?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:02 pm

In 2009 ... not good memories for us Laughing

It'd be an interesting marriage imo hmm Mourinho has the desire to get a revenge asap , n too much proud to accept this failure , although I believe he needs of a break as Guardiola and Ancelotti did ....
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:18 pm

Robes:

yes it would be a interesting marriage, given that LVG is getting shit from fans because of boring non attacking football, and Mourinho wouldn't be much of a change in that regard. Which is why I don't want him, but he has the ego to be United manager
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Well to be honest, the options we have a disastrous! Mourinho bores the hell out of me with his defensive football but saying that so does LVG! I would rather get in someone who has balls! Heck give me Ian Holloway, we need someone who wont give a damn about the costs involved but will give it a go atleast. We are a club that thrive on taking chances and not cowering hoping something pops up just like LVG has turned us into!
Mourinho is a circus act, comes to town for a few days and leaves. Why we went after LVG is still questionable, there is a reason why Bayern and Barcelona want to forget his era. He has no man management what so ever and we can see this with Bastian right now!
I just want a manager that has balls to be honest. Sick of this crap we are afraid to try in case we concede or something....
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

https://www.facebook.com/daniemccarthy92

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:25 am

DavidVilla92 wrote:Well to be honest, the options we have a disastrous! Mourinho bores the hell out of me with his defensive football but saying that so does LVG! I would rather get in someone who has balls! Heck give me Ian Holloway, we need someone who wont give a damn about the costs involved but will give it a go atleast. We are a club that thrive on taking chances and not cowering hoping something pops up just like LVG has turned us into!
Mourinho is a circus act, comes to town for a few days and leaves. Why we went after LVG is still questionable, there is a reason why Bayern and Barcelona want to forget his era. He has no man management what so ever and we can see this with Bastian right now!
I just want a manager that has balls to be honest. Sick of this crap we are afraid to try in case we concede or something....

The team doesn't have the ability to do both as we have seen. The team is just awful. I would give LVG till the end of next season tbh.

Mou can gtfo.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:00 am

No Mou ffs. Thats the last thing i want, our team being managed by that brat. I am with Jibers. There are no replacements available. Ancelotti it seems is heading for Bayern next season. Otherwise it would have been a decent decision for short term. And no Giggs either.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:13 pm

I don't like Mou, but he's streets ahead of LVG as a manager, he'll sort out this mess we're in, be it short term or not. He's the only viable option atm. It makes sense.

We're on a downward spiral, the board need to act fast to salvage our season.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:59 pm

The issue with Mourinho is the fact that he builds around a core of negativity. Reason why he only lasts 2 seasons is because he motivates players to play out of spite. Everybody is against them, there is a conspiracy so they don't win... And that is a powerfull motivator, until the negativity consumes you and no longer motivates you, like in Madrid and more obviously, Chelsea. You need positive motivators for long term.

In Italy this worked faboulosly because there's always some conspiracy talk and scandals and he was backed 100%, could have built long term legacy at Inter IMO.

If he can clean up his act, he will be amazing for United. This is still one of the best managers of all time we are talking about, a serial winner for over a decade now.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:21 am

Vibe wrote:The issue with Mourinho is the fact that he builds around a core of negativity. Reason why he only lasts 2 seasons is because he motivates players to play out of spite. Everybody is against them, there is a conspiracy so they don't win... And that is a powerfull motivator, until the negativity consumes you and no longer motivates you, like in Madrid and more obviously, Chelsea. You need positive motivators for long term.

In Italy this worked faboulosly because there's always some conspiracy talk and scandals and he was backed 100%, could have built long term legacy at Inter IMO.

If he can clean up his act, he will be amazing for United. This is still one of the best managers of all time we are talking about, a serial winner for over a decade now.

We are here talking about a man who couldnt do it not once but twice at Chelsea, i mean cleaning up the act. These days  managers rarely get 2nd chances at top clubs, this guy got it, and he fckd it up grandly.  Still the same old despicable old shit the man is. So no chance suddenly things will get all good and dandy if he graces Old Trafford now.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:28 am

The energy surrounding Man United is something different IMO. There could be a chance.

Still, he brought the title back to Stamford Bridge. Hard to say he *bleep* it up grandly. Porto fans still love him, Inter fans still love him, Chelsea fans still love him, Madrid fans here and there. It's the players that he lost again.

Mourinho brings with him something that is very rare, a guaranteed degree of success. Within 2 years, you will be champions.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:41 am

Hmm, If its for short term (until Gary Nev is ready to take over Smile or something ) okay then, as as you said, he will guarantee success in some way or the other. But long term its a no-no. With LvG even amid this present downward spiral theres a positive that he will build for the future (i.e for the next manager as is evidenced by his giving players like Lingard and Pereira chances), but Mourinho theres no such assurances ( that kid they have got, RLC has all the makings to be a future star, but lol he is behind scrubs like ramires in the pecking order). Its only about results and instant success. Style of football is not much better either. Same negative stuff.

LvG's transfer activities are better than Mourinho's as well.
He (mou) sells all the creative, intelligent players and replaces them with workhorses. Imagine what he will do to Martial if he gets here and if the kid's form dips.  
And I am not among the ones who thinks lvg got it wrong by letting go off hernandez last window regardless His blistering current form.
And not to mention his general bitch behavior and antics. Last time we went for him, he turned it down and opted chelsea, why should we once again go and bow to this pos now.

Having said all that, I am not at all happy with lvg either, dont get me wrong, I was totally behind him until now. But now i am also starting to realize the mistake.
The so called defensive stability United has acquired is more or less down to a brilliant goalkeeper and an in form center back.
He talks about philosophy quite a lot, but all we can see  especially when we are in need of a goal, is pumping balls forward randomly and aimlessly with blind hope as if we dont even have a midfield in place, straight from defense to offense. Its disgustingly irritating really.
LvG is basing our play on one of our poorest players Fellaini during that time, when we have got brilliant technical players like Martial and Herrera on the pitch.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next