What Would Happen If Humans Disappeared?

+8
Thimmy
FennecFox7
Adit
zizzle
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
12 posters

Go down

What Would Happen If Humans Disappeared? Empty What Would Happen If Humans Disappeared?

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:04 am

Only 4 minutes 28 second long. Quite interesting. Worth a watch

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

What Would Happen If Humans Disappeared? Empty Re: What Would Happen If Humans Disappeared?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:07 am

After approx 3,000 years you would see a lone MT sitting on top of the alps shouting 'IN LOBBY' to an empty world, forever alone.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

What Would Happen If Humans Disappeared? Empty Re: What Would Happen If Humans Disappeared?

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:18 am

DEAD AF rofl rofl rofl

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:50 am

It's quite creepy if you think about how little we matter in this world and how much we have destroyed it already.

I wonder if at some point this civilisation will parish for some reason and then another intelligent species will be born. When they discover about our world. Wonder what they will make of it.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:08 am

All i'm saying is if I was spectating the human race for the first time i'd piss myself laughing at a lot of things namely the hatred and endless wars between cultures based on whatever religious book written thousands of years ago they happen to have read / heard about.

Actually, the funniest thing would be todays trend of accepting and encouraging fat lazy slobs to carry on being fat lazy slobs. I personally welcome the new intelligent life form with open arms.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:03 am

As an intelligent life form who is also a fat slob I agree.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:After approx 3,000 years you would see a lone MT sitting on top of the alps shouting 'IN LOBBY' to an empty world, forever alone.

rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:52 pm

Well for an intelligent civilization to have reached the point where they know that about us after we were utterly destroyed then they wouldnt be saints themselves. So is life on this planet, the smartest animals are also the most violent.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:27 pm

After the nuclear energy discovery we became a civilization that doesn't depend on the sun for its energy needs. We have already found controlled atomic fission, all it takes is finding controlled atomic fusion on useful way and then we can make large space ships, fill it with enough soil and plant trees start the fusion motor and use that energy for making artificial sun light. Grow plants, reap, eat,shit... And sail away.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Only problem will be traveling in space as it requires expelling fuel and that material is lost forever. If we decide to station somewhere then that also won't be a problem.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:55 pm

The earth would finally be free. We have *bleep* up this planet for far too long
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:53 am

I'm terribly sorry for saying this, RG, but I still don't think Arsenal would win the league again drinking
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:01 am

Thimmy wrote:I'm terribly sorry for saying this, RG, but I still don't think Arsenal would win the league again drinking

lmao, that was cold
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:30 am

Another species will take over as the dominant species...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:01 am

Nah, Rooney and his shrek friends will lead the world. That's why all the coaches want to be friends with Rooney and don't drop him. Mourinho is pragmatic until death and after it. Laughing
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:28 am

Well,  it should be an improvement. At the end the dinosaurs  were a worse loss for the world. The most cruel dinosaur is never worse than the most cruel "man".
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down