Did Koke provoke CR7 into coming out of the closet?

+27
Unique
Myesyats
Warrior
M99
nasir6371
Rebaño Sagrado
Thimmy
Adit
futbol_bill
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
dronte
Luca
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
FennecFox7
Lucifer
zigra
Kaladin
CBarca
McAgger
Firenze
Harmonica
rincon
Katy Perry
Doc
BarrileteCosmico
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Did Koke provoke CR7 into coming out of the closet?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Koke provoke CR7 into coming out of the closet?

Post by Art Morte Mon 21 Nov 2016, 20:10

Ronaldo's obsession with money is amusing. Like it is the only measurement in life. Didn't he some time ask someone on the pitch, as a comeback to banter, that "how much do you earn"? The guy's an idiot.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Did Koke provoke CR7 into coming out of the closet?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Koke provoke CR7 into coming out of the closet?

Post by futbol_bill Mon 21 Nov 2016, 20:28

Did it ever occur to anyone to ask "how exactly did Castaño know exactly what the two of them said"?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 21 Nov 2016, 20:32

I am assuming Harmonica provided some assistance
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon 21 Nov 2016, 21:35

Weak come back. Ronaldo could have used some coke addict father naming his son koke joke.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon 21 Nov 2016, 21:41

futbol_bill wrote:Did it ever occur to anyone to ask "how exactly did Castaño know exactly what the two of them said"?

Do people ever second guess the media? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon 21 Nov 2016, 22:21

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Could score 40 goals but shit banter is shit banter.
Art Morte wrote:Ronaldo's obsession with money is amusing. Like it is the only measurement in life. Didn't he some time ask someone on the pitch, as a comeback to banter, that "how much do you earn"? The guy's an idiot.

Poor people detected.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 21 Nov 2016, 22:23

Harmonica wrote:He came out of the closet when he adopted a son. Also lol at that cum back.
what does have anything to do with being Gay?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 21 Nov 2016, 23:11

Art Morte wrote:Ronaldo's obsession with money is amusing. Like it is the only measurement in life. Didn't he some time ask someone on the pitch, as a comeback to banter, that "how much do you earn"? The guy's an idiot.
Agreed, I don't think there is anything wrong with being gay, but let's say both Koke and him do... being rich overrules that? Makes it any less true? What does it matter?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon 21 Nov 2016, 23:17

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Harmonica wrote:He came out of the closet when he adopted a son. Also lol at that cum back.
What does co2-emissions got to do with global warming? I don't know.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Mon 21 Nov 2016, 23:25

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

It makes no sense to fly over to the US and rub one off into a cup and use it to impregnate a random american surrogate. He was what in his mid 20s when he had him? why was he so eager to have a kid?

Its just weird and the kid doesn't have a mother in his life is also sad.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon 21 Nov 2016, 23:28

nasir6371 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

It makes no sense to fly over to the US and rub one off into a cup and use it to impregnate a random american surrogate. He was what in his mid 20s when he had him? why was he so eager to have a kid?

Maybe he wants to have a kid? you know, thats like the best reason to have one.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 21 Nov 2016, 23:36

Didn't he have one with a random girl? I'm sure they have surrogates in Spain too...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 22 Nov 2016, 00:25

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Could score 40 goals but shit banter is shit banter.

Poor people detected.

Pls go my first ever wage could probably buy 200 acres of prime Mehican land.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue 22 Nov 2016, 01:06

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Didn't he have one with a random girl? I'm sure they have surrogates in Spain too...

This is the first time I'm hearing about a surrogate...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 22 Nov 2016, 01:24

Yea I swear his son has an actual mother?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue 22 Nov 2016, 02:14

I was under that impression. I thought he banged some waittress and he drew on the window next to him in the condensation a heart and said "you. me. fck fck" ?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue 22 Nov 2016, 03:36

rincon wrote:
nasir6371 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote: what does have anything to do with being Gay?

Maybe he wants to have a kid? you know, thats like the best reason to have one.

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that he probably didn't mean to have a kid, if you know what I mean.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue 22 Nov 2016, 03:41

Why would someone have sex if not for reproducing ? hmm
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue 22 Nov 2016, 05:02

Seriously. Like who has sex for fun. Absolutely unheard off
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue 22 Nov 2016, 06:21

FennecFox7 wrote:Seriously. Like who has sex for fun. Absolutely unheard off
Abominable creatures that are known as "f*****s" or "maricon" like CR7
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue 22 Nov 2016, 10:33

Warrior wrote:Why would someone have sex if not for reproducing ? hmm

Apparently Ronaldo thinks otherwise.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 22 Nov 2016, 16:30

As if Koke doesn't have money? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?? Who cares if you have 50 million or 500 million??? It's still a shitload of millions. That was a shit comeback.

And Ronaldo can be sexually attracted towards furniture for all I care, anybody who is concerned by others' personal preferences is not a very intelligent person.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 22 Nov 2016, 16:36

I honestly don't know why people find the fact that he has a kid so weird.

He is a super star who could get almost any woman on the planet. It makes all the sense in the world to enjoy this instead of being tied down. If he wants a kid, but doesn't want to settle yet, he is doing things exactly right.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 22 Nov 2016, 16:52

I think the word phobic should be dropped. when people attack gay people for being gay they are not scared of them. they do it because they don't like them. anyway Ronaldo is not gay. he gets better pussy than james bond. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue 22 Nov 2016, 17:39

rincon wrote:I honestly don't know why people find the fact that he has a kid so weird.

He is a super star who could get almost any woman on the planet. It makes all the sense in the world to enjoy this instead of being tied down. If he wants a kid, but doesn't want to settle yet, he is doing things exactly right.

Well, it is kind of strange that he turned to surrogacy (most logical outcome unless he literally moves the mother in and out of a system of tunnels so she can see her son which doesn't seem likely), as, firstly, a male and secondly, a professional athlete.

With that being said, there isn't anything wrong with it but it is definitely a peculiar situation. Planning to be a single parent will always seem odd in my eyes.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue 22 Nov 2016, 18:14

Unique wrote:I think the word phobic should be dropped. when people attack gay people for being gay they are not scared of them. they do it because they don't like them. anyway Ronaldo is not gay. he gets better pussy than james bond. Thumbs up

Submitting this post for a Pulitzer.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next