Kepa The Keeper

2 posters

Go down

Kepa The Keeper Empty Kepa The Keeper

Post by Kick Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 am

For those of you who don't know much about him, he is 100% for the future and will probably have a season like De Gea's first in England.

He is incredibly composed, great with his feet, and has fantastic reflexes but often parries as opposed to catches and isn't the best on crosses. He has the potential to be amazing but certainly isn't at the moment. The 7 year deal does make things a bit better for us but it is 100% a bad deal. If he performs to his potential and stays with us for 7 seasons, the transfer fee will be forgotten.

Welcome Kepa!

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Kepa The Keeper Empty Re: Kepa The Keeper

Post by Uncanny Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Why is it a 100% bad deal? I think it’s a great deal- we can obviously afford it and looks like a better deal than Morata. Kepa seems really keen on making a name for himself at Chelsea- I’m thinking of getting a Kepa Jersey (hehe).
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:17 am

Uncanny wrote:Why is it a 100% bad deal? I think it’s a great deal- we can obviously afford it and looks like a better deal than Morata. Kepa seems really keen on making a name for himself at Chelsea- I’m thinking of getting a Kepa Jersey (hehe).

Because he could have been bought for 20m euros in Jan. He is not worth 80m Euros, regardless of how good he is currently. I rate Kepa and am happy we got him, but we could have done much better if we were more aware of the situation.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:33 pm

Courtwho?

Playing very well at the moment. Thumbs up
Kick
Kick