djoe26
usman111
Jamin
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WC? Empty WC?

Post by Jamin Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:59 am

So.... we're linked or we're obviously about to sign Gervinho, N'Zogbia, Willian and Samba.

and we're also losing Nasri, Fabregas and Clichy.

We were crying for world class players but now we're losing our 2 or 3 world class players to some AVERAGE players.
i'm honestly frustrated and i'm not excited about these transfers at all and i clearly dont see how will they improve us apart from Samba really :!:
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

WC? Empty Re: WC?

Post by usman111 Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:18 am

i think arsenal are going to change the formation. i can feel it & trust me if that happens you wont even miss the likes of fabregas and nasri.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:20 am

usman111 wrote:i think arsenal are going to change the formation. i can feel it & trust me if that happens you wont even miss the likes of fabregas and nasri.
thats for sure coz our formation is based on fabregas and if he is gone then we will see new formation
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Russell Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:22 am

i think we gotta start paying WC wages to get/keep WC players here. We tend to forget that these guys are at work too.
Gervinho is a massive improvement from the likes of Nicklas btw...better a player who thinks he's in heaven at Arsenal rather than one who ultimately wants to leave for Madrid/Barca, the so-called 'summit of football'!
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:26 am

it's not about having WC players it about players who are willing to put everything on the line....

Man U doesn't have many WC players expect backline.....but all their players are always willing to put 100%.....

while thats not the case for arsenal....

Gervinho is one of those guys who looks like he will put 100% all the time...and Samba is someone who isn't afraid to get in and get the job done...unlike many of our players
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:04 am

Can't agree more with imalegend.. Its not how awesome your players are, its about how good your TEAM is.. *cough* Winning Together *cough*

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 am

imalegend wrote:it's not about having WC players it about players who are willing to put everything on the line....

Man U doesn't have many WC players expect backline.....but all their players are always willing to put 100%.....

Gervinho is one of those guys who looks like he will put 100% all the time...and Samba is someone who isn't afraid to get in and get the job done...unlike many of our players

imo arsneal are most hardworking team out there.. arsenal players want to influence their philosophy on the opposition.. other teams just sit back and defend and to constantly attack attack and attack requires great mental strength.

I have to disagree with you because arsenal are always giving their maximum output.

what arsenal suffer is due to lack of experience and complacency thats it other wise they give 200% to score the perfect goal.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 am

there is a difference between what arsenal do and hardworking....

Hardworking is what we did against Barca in the first leg.....

TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:29 am

u cant say arsenal give nothing and manutd give everything ? Razz
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:32 am

imalegend wrote:it's not about having WC players it about players who are willing to put everything on the line....

isnt rooney, berbatov, scholes, nani, hernandez world class ?

really we need someone clinical in front of goal and more of wilshere in midfield.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:35 am

Jamin wrote:
isnt rooney, berbatov, scholes, nani, hernandez world class ?

really we need someone clinical in front of goal and more of wilshere in midfield.

Berb is no way WC... he is comparable to Bent

neither is Hernandez yet....could be in the future....one season doesn't make you WC...if that was the case Ade would be WC too

Scholes was WC but not anymore....he does his job and thats why is so good

NANI is not WC yet...he is above average....

usman111 wrote:u cant say arsenal give nothing and manutd give everything ? Razz

have you see man U play.... look at rooney for example he is everywhere...Vidic is everywhere...Ferdinand is everywhere...Park is chasing down all over....Even Nani is at times.... Man U players are afraid of getting into their oponnents...ours are expect Willy
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Russell Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:42 am

Benzema is certainly a good start! Arsenal is certainly not the most hard-working team out there though, sometimes when these guys are trailing or defending a lead, there is just not enough urgency! Not everyone can be hardworking but if the majority of the team are, that can make a helluva difference!
Ability is what you're capable of doing, Motivation determines what you do &Attitude determines how well you do it.
Our players come up short in the last two!

Last edited by Ze_GunMan on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:46 am

Ze_GunMan wrote:Ability is what you're capable of doing, Motivation determines what you do &Attitude determines how well you do it.
Our players come up short in the last two!

cheers WC? Hail
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:53 am

It is because arsenal as i mentioned before try to the score the most perfect goal whereas united try to get the job done.. you are saying arsenal dont make comebacks like united i.e because they have better players not because they give more to football than arsenal..

you seem to talk like wenger all mental things, if the players had enough quality they would have won.. you are jjust not accepting the fact.-
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Russell Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:06 pm

When i compare Man Us midfield to ours, it's hard to say they have better players, VERY HARD! We need WC players i'm all for that, but we also need heart/passion (which is not a mental aspect so to speak)
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:14 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
we need an eboue ???????????? Very Happy he will play with heart and passion ?? Very Happy
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Sorry to say this... it's first about talent; so you need WC players. Then you need the WC players to play as a team and commit to the program.

Man U has a WC defense. They have tough defensive minded midfielders... and then you have Rooney, Nani and Chicharito on the attack.

You don't need all WC players... but you need at least half of your starters to be bonafide WC. Man U had Rooney, VDS, Vidic, Evra and Ferdinand as established WC players. Chicharito and Nani emerged during the year.

Arsenal? Cesc, Sagna and RVP are bonafide WC.... but a lot of injury time there. Nasri and Wilshere emerged and are getting closer. Diaby is injured often and, thus, too inconsistent.

So now you're going to lose Cesc and Nasri and replace them with lesser player... and Arsenal will be fine?

It would be a disaster for the club if this is the direction it decides to go. This was the weakest Man U team in years. Next year, they will add more talent without subtracting any. Chelsea is doing the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Russell Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:09 pm

usman111 wrote:awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
we need an eboue ???????????? Very Happy he will play with heart and passion ?? Very Happy
WC players with passion hehehe Very Happy
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:30 pm

This.

Last I checked, we had plenty of great players, guys... on paper we have one of the best squads in the league. The problem is mental, and also of consistency which is also tied to the mental aspects of the game. It's like we had 11 very talented kids who at the first sign of trouble, cry to their mommies because they don't automatically win by showing up.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ahsanasif Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:57 pm

I may get grilled for this, but I think that our players have a tendency to become satisfied snobs right in the middle of the game, and that has led to our downfall more than once. Most embarrassingly, at Newcastle.

As for us being a hardworking team, again, I beg to differ. To play a style of football as we do requires hard work OFF the ball. More often than not, our players are napping when they should be pressing, bullying other players off the ball, and instead rely on conventional six yard box tackling and fortuitous interceptions. Even the most average of players can turn into difficult opponents if they are disciplined and committed.

If you wanna play possession football the right way, you gotta work your ass off on and off the ball.
ahsanasif
ahsanasif
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:43 pm

We first have to start by stop giving significance to one bloody player.

"if fab this " "if fab that" annoying as hell.

Even if Fab stays , Wenger better grow a pair to help suit the club and not the player.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:47 pm

AnJl wrote:We first have to start by stop giving significance to one bloody player.

Even if Fab stays , Wenger better grow a pair to help suit the club and not the player.

Got tired of saying this. :/

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:49 pm

srigooner wrote:
AnJl wrote:We first have to start by stop giving significance to one bloody player.

Got tired of saying this. :/

Its annoyed me for the past two seasons man Neutral
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:34 pm

What world class players are leaving? Cesc isnt leaving because barca dont have the money, you honestly think nasri is leaving? He just wants more money, he will sign come new season or during the middle of our season. Clichy also probably wont leave, if he does, I still trust gibbs, he just needs more playing time to prove himself.

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:08 pm

ahsanasif wrote:I may get grilled for this, but I think that our players have a tendency to become satisfied snobs right in the middle of the game, and that has led to our downfall more than once. Most embarrassingly, at Newcastle.

As for us being a hardworking team, again, I beg to differ. To play a style of football as we do requires hard work OFF the ball. More often than not, our players are napping when they should be pressing, bullying other players off the ball, and instead rely on conventional six yard box tackling and fortuitous interceptions. Even the most average of players can turn into difficult opponents if they are disciplined and committed.

If you wanna play possession football the right way, you gotta work your ass off on and off the ball.

welcome to the forum Smile

oh and btw, who the HELL were Cesc,Verminator, Clichy, and Nasri before we got them ? Twisted Evil
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: