MJ
usman111
TalkingReckless
EL Patron
Raptorgunner
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Predict Arsenal Starting vs. Sunderland for the weekend Empty Predict Arsenal Starting vs. Sunderland for the weekend

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:51 pm

A must win game, it has been a long a 2 weeks, we must get back to the winning ways and win this game. IMO if we don't get a good result at home, someone will get fired Shocked . With this line up we should win the game, Sunderland is a tough team, but we should punish them for singing Bendtner. Very Happy

---------------------Szczesny--------------------
--Carl or Santos---Mertesacker---Koscielny-- Gibbs
----------------------Song------------------------
Walcott-------Rosicky-------Arteta-----------Gervinho

-------------------Van Persie--------------------

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Predict Arsenal Starting vs. Sunderland for the weekend Empty Re: Predict Arsenal Starting vs. Sunderland for the weekend

Post by EL Patron Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:07 am

Raptorgunner wrote:A must win game, it has been a long a 2 weeks, we must get back to the winning ways and win this game. IMO if we don't get a good result at home, someone will get fired Shocked . With this line up we should win the game, Sunderland is a tough team, but we should punish them for singing Bendtner. Very Happy

Tempted to go with this formation but too many players are off form in that team eg Walcott, Gervinho, Rosicky
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Predict Arsenal Starting vs. Sunderland for the weekend Empty Re: Predict Arsenal Starting vs. Sunderland for the weekend

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:17 am

Carl will be RB.... Wenger said so.... according to Wenger it's Sagna, Carl, Kos then Coq (Wenger thinks he isn't good for that position)
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:38 am

i would like chamberlain and walcott to start, gervinho/arshavin could be used just behind rvp.gervinho rarely tracks back so its ok if we play him upfront.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 am

usman111 wrote:i would like chamberlain and walcott to start, gervinho/arshavin could be used just behind rvp.gervinho rarely tracks back so its ok if we play him upfront.

I was thinking about Chamberlain also, but I dont want us to rush him unless we have no choice.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:59 am

gunnerlistick wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:A must win game, it has been a long a 2 weeks, we must get back to the winning ways and win this game. IMO if we don't get a good result at home, someone will get fired Shocked . With this line up we should win the game, Sunderland is a tough team, but we should punish them for singing Bendtner. Very Happy

Tempted to go with this formation but too many players are off form in that team eg Walcott, Gervinho, Rosicky

I did not pick Ramsey to show him he must earn that spot for now and when Jack or who ever we do sign in the future.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:12 am

Every game is must win :facepalm:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:15 am

MJGunner wrote:Every game is must win :facepalm:

Its a shame it has to come down to this. 4 loss already damn. :facepalm:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:17 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Every game is must win :facepalm:

Its a shame it has to come down to this. 4 loss already damn. :facepalm:

that's life when you in a relegation battle Laughing
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:20 am

I really don't understand the hate at Ramsey sure his passing has been off and times but he has made more chances for our forwards than Arteta has.
Rosicky does not have the same influence on the game, Ramsey can score and assist from midfield something Rosicky has not been doing.

Feel bad for Lansbury he could of made a push for Ramsey's spot, would of been a much more balanced three too Arteta, Lansbury and Song.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:02 am

Emaharg wrote:I really don't understand the hate at Ramsey sure his passing has been off and times but he has made more chances for our forwards than Arteta has.
Rosicky does not have the same influence on the game, Ramsey can score and assist from midfield something Rosicky has not been doing.

Feel bad for Lansbury he could of made a push for Ramsey's spot, would of been a much more balanced three too Arteta, Lansbury and Song.

There is no hate to Ramsey, I just want him to fight for his spot, its sad that his competition is Rosicky lol. I do agree Lasbury would have been a perfect for us at this moment and get his chance to shine.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:59 am

Given our awful start, at this point I want to see us experimenting with different lineups. I'd like to see Arshavin in a more central creative position, and maybe play 2 strikers with Park and Chamakh both featuring at one point or another accompanying RvP. Rosicky was also good during the international break. I wouldn't mind a straight 4-4-2 either. That all being said, I expect the following lineup:
Jenkinson--Mertesacker---Koscielny-- Gibbs
-----------------Song-----Arteta-------------------
Walcott------------Ramsey------------Gervinho
-------------------van Persie--------------------
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:07 am

Eman wrote:Given our awful start, at this point I want to see us experimenting with different lineups. I'd like to see Arshavin in a more central creative position, and maybe play 2 strikers with Park and Chamakh both featuring at one point or another accompanying RvP. Rosicky was also good during the international break. I wouldn't mind a straight 4-4-2 either. That all being said, I expect the following lineup:

99% this would be our line up, unless something happens form today till Sunday.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by gunner1987 Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:51 am

Eman wrote:Given our awful start, at this point I want to see us experimenting with different lineups. I'd like to see Arshavin in a more central creative position, and maybe play 2 strikers with Park and Chamakh both featuring at one point or another accompanying RvP. Rosicky was also good during the international break. I wouldn't mind a straight 4-4-2 either. That all being said, I expect the following lineup:

I think it would be interesting to swap Ramsey and Arteta... Arteta is more creative, however he's so good at picking out the final position from a deeper spot... But, Ramsey looked lost and confused in the Tottenham game playing further up the pitch. idk, would be interesting to see how Arteta operates further up the pitch

gunner1987
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:23 am

Jenkinson-Mertesacker-Vermaelen-Gibbs
Song
Ramsey-Arteta
Walcott-RVP-The Forehead

Unfortunately AW will start Ramsey in AM position instead of Arteta :facepalm: (most likely)
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:09 pm

its sad to see chamberlain on the bench, this inform player needs to start over ramsey.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:46 pm

usman111 wrote:its sad to see chamberlain on the bench, this inform player needs to start over ramsey.
Chamberlain's form> Arshavin's form.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:25 pm

usman111 wrote:its sad to see chamberlain on the bench, this inform player needs to start over ramsey.

he will get his chance....you don't want him to play too much games at such a young age and suffer burn out.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:17 am

gunnerlistick wrote:

he will get his chance....you don't want him to play too much games at such a young age and suffer burn out.

Agreed. He is already in the news about playing for England for Euros.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:36 am

Bendtner will score.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:38 am

lenear1030 wrote:Bendtner will score.

He cant play, he wanted to play against us.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 am

Play Van Persie in the hole and Park up top. I know it would never happen, but for someone who can't prevent himself from scoring for his country against all kinds of oppositions, he needs to play NOW. RVP and PArk are both 6 foot plus!!!
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:27 am

its pissing me off, i dont understand why park is not playing....
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:38 am

you and I both. The guy breezes through international games and scores. Yet, rumour has it, that he isn't "settled/fit". If he doesn't at least make the squad for sunday, I'll be very pissed!
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:57 am

Park should be at least on the bench if not starting. He is great players and scorer. I hope wenger can switch up the formation and put Park up front.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum