REWB
Emaharg
TalkingReckless
Sri
Jack Russell
usman111
12 posters

Go down

ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH AVERAGE PLAYER SIGNINGS ?

DO YOU WANT WC OR AVERAGE PLAYERS ? Vote_lcap47%DO YOU WANT WC OR AVERAGE PLAYERS ? Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
DO YOU WANT WC OR AVERAGE PLAYERS ? Vote_lcap40%DO YOU WANT WC OR AVERAGE PLAYERS ? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]
DO YOU WANT WC OR AVERAGE PLAYERS ? Vote_lcap13%DO YOU WANT WC OR AVERAGE PLAYERS ? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

DO YOU WANT WC OR AVERAGE PLAYERS ? Empty DO YOU WANT WC OR AVERAGE PLAYERS ?

Post by usman111 Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 am

OK GUYS I WANT YOUR OPINIONS..
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

DO YOU WANT WC OR AVERAGE PLAYERS ? Empty Re: DO YOU WANT WC OR AVERAGE PLAYERS ?

Post by Jack Russell Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:48 am

Perhaps you should have elaborated a bit more? What i'd love to see is teams terrified of us like in '04 and us winning the CL!
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

DO YOU WANT WC OR AVERAGE PLAYERS ? Empty Re: DO YOU WANT WC OR AVERAGE PLAYERS ?

Post by Sri Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:02 am

This is a no brainer.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

DO YOU WANT WC OR AVERAGE PLAYERS ? Empty RVP CALLS FOR SIGNINGS

Post by usman111 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:12 am

RVP calls for signings
Van Persie admits frustration after difficult season at Arsenal

Robin van Persie has voiced his frustration after another familiar tale of disappointment at Arsenal but believes they can challenge for honours next season if a number of new players arrive.

The Gunners' latest campaign followed a similar pattern to many others in recent years as a promising situation unravelled from February onwards.

Arsene Wenger's side have not now won a trophy since the 2005 FA Cup and Van Persie believes they should no longer be considered among the favourites for the Premier League title.

However, the Dutch striker is confident Arsenal will be able to compete over the next 12 months if Wenger is active in the transfer market.

"When you look at results in the last years, Arsenal shouldn't be talking about winning the league because too many times that has gone wrong."
Robin van Persie Quotes of the week

"Every year it goes wrong in an identical way and that is frustrating," Van Persie said in The Sun.

"When you look at results in the last years, Arsenal shouldn't be talking about winning the league because too many times that has gone wrong.

"Of course the hunger and desire is great but sometimes you have to eat and be realistic.

"But I believe with the signing of a number of players, we should be in there competing for the prizes.

"Even now, it's still unbelievable we didn't win the Carling Cup as that was the breakthrough moment, showing everyone we could win a cup and create a belief within the team.

"When I talk about that it still hurts. It was so stupid and I ask myself 'how did that come about?"

Van Persie is also disappointed that yet another campaign saw him hit by injury, denying him the chance to claim the Premier League Golden Boot

"I was in a flow then and if I hadn't picked up an injury then for sure I would have been the top scorer in England," said Van Persie, who finished with 18 league goals, two behind Carlos Tevez and Dimitar Berbatov.

"As far as scoring goes, this was the best season of my career but unfortunately once again we didn't win any prize."
Nonchalance

Van Persie has also launched a scathing attack on players that do not have the attitude to match their ability, saying too many 'play with the handbrake on' during matches.

"The really top players aren't fooled by riches, fame or exclusive cars because they are fully focused with their football," he explained.

"It isn't easy, as sometimes a certain amount of nonchalance can creep in and everywhere in the world you see it goes wrong when players start playing casually with the handbrake on.

"I was in New York not so long ago and saw Thierry Henry playing. When you see him chasing and playing with so much desire it's fantastic.

"Thierry wants to win the championship in America and he's still hungry to win, in that he's a true lover of the game. I also have that in me.

"I really hope that I can keep on playing as long as him.

"Look at Van Nistelrooy, Seedorf, Van der Sar, Bergkamp - they managed to keep on playing for so long and still are because they lived like true professionals.

"It's important that one must not stay too long dwelling over disappointments.

"Desire and motivation is 60 per cent, 70 per cent decisive in what level a player reaches in his career."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6982497,00.html
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:14 am

Ze_GunMan wrote:Perhaps you should have elaborated a bit more? What i'd love to see is teams terrified of us like in '04 and us winning the CL!

SRRRY BRO, RVP IS CALLING FOR SIGNINGS, IT IS TIME FOR WENGER TO SPEND, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE BENZEMA AT ARSENAL AS A START.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:15 am

i don't care if they are world class or not... i want players who are willing to give 100% and don't crack under pressure.....

if we had madrid or City type of money ofcourse i would want WC....

but you don't need WC players to win something you need players who heart.... like Man U
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:17 am

imalegend wrote:i don't care if they are world class or not... i want players who are willing to give 100% and don't crack under pressure.....

if we had madrid or City type of money ofcourse i would want WC....

but you don't need WC players to win something you need players who heart.... like Man U

NO OFFENSE BRO THEY HAVE THE EXPERIENCE WHICH COMPENSATES THEM FOR NOT HAVING THE GREAT WC PLAYERS...

BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THE LINE UP, IN ATTACK, IN MID, IN DEFENSE, IN GK, THEY HAVE WC PLAYERS

ARSENAL DONT :d
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 am

Nani isn't worldclass he is above average atm. Flecter is above average....Carrick gets his job done...Giggs was WC now average/above at times.... Fabio/Rafael are average atm....Berb is average....Valenica is above average.... Park is Average but gets his job done...O'shea is average but gets the job done...Chico isn't WC yet he is above average...

the only WC players in their team is Vidic, Ferdinand, VDS and Rooney...

they may have experience over us but the biggest thing they have over us is the heart to play..... they never give up even until the last min.....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:28 am

imalegend wrote:Nani isn't worldclass he is above average atm. Flecter is above average....Carrick gets his job done...Giggs was WC now average/above at times.... Fabio/Rafael are average atm....Berb is average....Valenica is above average.... Park is Average but gets his job done...O'shea is average but gets the job done...Chico isn't WC yet he is above average...

they may have experience over us but the biggest thing they have over us is the heart to play..... they never give up even until the last min.....

look now in attack-rooney, mid- scholes, giggs, nani(he almost there), defence -ferdinand, vidic, gk- vds
They are leaders in every position they can change games Razz thats what is missing at arsenal.

CAN you compare samba to vidic ?? NO.

usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:31 am

a WC player doesn't mean Leadership.......

sometimes it's the players who get the job done and have passion for the team who are leaders.....

TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Man United play as a team no one person takes more responsibility than another they all work together. I think this is our problem we rely on players and when they don't preform we fail.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:57 pm

this thread is gay.....can arsenal fans please calm down, this is getting anoying, the transfer window is not anywhere close to closing yet, so can you please just wait and see what happens....
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:41 pm

imalegend wrote:Nani isn't worldclass he is above average atm. Flecter is above average....Carrick gets his job done...Giggs was WC now average/above at times.... Fabio/Rafael are average atm....Berb is average....Valenica is above average.... Park is Average but gets his job done...O'shea is average but gets the job done...Chico isn't WC yet he is above average...

There is a difference between World class and Average , a BIGGGGG difference.

And there is a huge difference between Above Average and Average .

So if you chose average then you were misguided into thinking what the OP was asking.

And i completely agree with you , we need ppl who want to play and want to prove themselves at Arsenal, but we also need world class players , unfortunately at Arsenal now, you cant have both at the same time (except for a few)

But right now , a world class signing is what we need to kick start our campaign.

Unless Wenger says , im going to start again and im only going to take players with heart, then im more than ready to wait.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:31 am

I totally agree with imalegend..
I want some strong minded players who really love to play for us... Yes.. Man U gets the job done with average players..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InvalidComment Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:47 am

we just need players who will win,whether WC or average,if they got that winning mentality in them....someone needs to beat it into our current squad!

IMO,give mourihno or SAF the same players we currently have,then results will surely get in our way! (dont wanna say athing about wenger)
InvalidComment
InvalidComment
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by abirking Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:44 am

Unfortunately even average players now command a good 10 to 12 million pounds.
So it comes down to whether you want 3 average players or 1 world-class player. And then there is the salary.
Truth to be told due to clubs like chelsea,man city and real madrid we can only afford average players.
abirking
abirking
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:09 pm

since agureo or neymar seems to be coming to madrid..

also since chelsea have bough david luiz I think arsenal should go for

benzema
alex

two wc player on the positions needed imo..
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:12 pm

this is just stupid !!! why the **** cant arsenal afford world class players Mad !!! arsenal are the 5th richest club in the world !! i tell you what is wrong here either the board doesn't allow huge funds(which is wrong because for the past few seasons funds were available for transfers) or Wenger is the main culprit. I tend to go with the later option because he is the one who gets cheap frenchies who will be sold in future for profit and have no desire for trophies,. most of these cheap frenchies just consider arsenal as stepping stone thats all.
I am pissed at wenger instead of signing sanchez, hazard, bezama he is giving us another player for future with potential, at the other thing most of the arsenal fans dont even ask for such players they are satisfied with gervinho. STAN is here and this is the time to demand BIG TRANSFERS not sit back and wait for some talent to blossom, its time to get some ready made material.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 pm

I want player with balls, that's all I want.

An average player with balls > WC player with shit mentality.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down