Do you believe Tevez' agent when he says that "Tevez didn't refuse to play, he only refused to warm up again"?

+2
REWB
BarrileteCosmico
6 posters

Go down

Do you.... ?

Do you believe Tevez' agent when he says that "Tevez didn't refuse to play, he only refused to warm up again"? Vote_lcap27%Do you believe Tevez' agent when he says that "Tevez didn't refuse to play, he only refused to warm up again"? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Do you believe Tevez' agent when he says that "Tevez didn't refuse to play, he only refused to warm up again"? Vote_lcap53%Do you believe Tevez' agent when he says that "Tevez didn't refuse to play, he only refused to warm up again"? Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]
Do you believe Tevez' agent when he says that "Tevez didn't refuse to play, he only refused to warm up again"? Vote_lcap20%Do you believe Tevez' agent when he says that "Tevez didn't refuse to play, he only refused to warm up again"? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 15

Do you believe Tevez' agent when he says that "Tevez didn't refuse to play, he only refused to warm up again"? Empty Do you believe Tevez' agent when he says that "Tevez didn't refuse to play, he only refused to warm up again"?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Haven't seen this topic yet :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Tevez' agent when he says that "Tevez didn't refuse to play, he only refused to warm up again"? Empty Re: Do you believe Tevez' agent when he says that "Tevez didn't refuse to play, he only refused to warm up again"?

Post by REWB Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:26 pm

yes i believe it, i just dont think tevez is the kind of guy to refuse to play, why would he? he hasn't done it before...i think he just didnt want to warm up, but that is still inexcusable as a player getting paid millions, you should do as your manager tell you no questions asked. even if the manager told him to run around the pitch with only nappies on, he should do it.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Tevez' agent when he says that "Tevez didn't refuse to play, he only refused to warm up again"? Empty Re: Do you believe Tevez' agent when he says that "Tevez didn't refuse to play, he only refused to warm up again"?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:31 pm

I guess the core question is why would he warm up the first time if he was not going to play? That does seem to indicate the intent to play anyway. But I am skeptical.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:39 pm

why not go and say that to mancini instead of just sitting there shaking his fugly head
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Everyone on the sub bench should be warming up throughout the game, they are subs not fans sitting there and watching the game. Even if the player is not going to come on he still has to warm up, so that if the manager quickly changes his mind and the player was called upon he'd be ready and fired up to go straight away. tevez should have no issues about warming up, even if he doesn’t come on the pitch.

But anyway, just because he didn’t come on first didn’t mean he wasn’t going to come on at all, dont know why he was thinking like that.

REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:46 pm

I think he refused to play. I think that he cannot take the fact that he is 4th choice striker. He demonstrated this in an interview after the Bayern match. "I was top scorer last season, I do not deserve to be treated like this." So, you were top scorer last season when Balotelli was having problems with Mancini and Dzeko was struggling to get used to the EPL, now that has changed he is 4th choice and his fragile ego cannot handle it.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Tevez at some point said he wasn't fit to play and that's why he refused to come in.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:52 pm

That being said, he could have been talking about the post-match fight between Mancini and Tevez, not necessarily about his in-game treatment. Additionally, a comment everyone has always made about Tevez is that regardless of what's going on outside the pitch, on it he has always given 110%. It seems out of character of him to straight out refuse to play, of all players.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:10 pm

But where does the whole, "he wasn't mentally prepared to come on the pitch" thing fit in? And why so long to say that he refused to warm up not play? I would like to believe it's true but i dunno. Odds aren't in his favour
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down