Divine Intervention
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

:coffee: - Page 2 Empty Re: :coffee:

Post by Divine Intervention Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:46 pm

jibers wrote:
Divine Intervention wrote:
jibers wrote: But Wiggles didn't you support inter last season, now you support Napoli... :coffee:
99% of Manchester United fans are bandwagoners, fact :coffee:

If you say so wiggles... :coffee:
I ain't wiggles but you seem to have a great homo love for him. I ain't homophobe so feel free to express your bro love as much as to your liking, mydear Manu bandwagoner :coffee:

Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:59 pm

PinePHresh wrote:
PinePHresh wrote:my buddy became a heat fan all of sudden last year. i was not amused.
I think losers who have unfullfilled life become bandwagoners to project the success of others onto themselves. All in all, they still remain losers but in essense they won't feel sad about their circumstances anymore.

lol are you implying something?

Anyway it's not healthy to base one's self esteem around a pro sports team. I don't think there are many people in this world who actually do that. Most of us are fans of big teams because we live far away from Europe and we enjoy good football.
A theory is a theory *looks at evolution thread* .

first that's insulting, and if you knew him you would know that he definitely doesn't need a basketball team to validate his existence.

and people who don't accept that evolution is the best explanation for the diversity of life are delusional, in that they deny scientific fact. It's not even a debate anymore. It's simply educated people standing on one side and conspiracy theorists on the other.

'theory' is just a word and it has different usage in the scientific world.

i don't see what you're getting at here.
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:03 am

PinePHresh wrote:
PinePHresh wrote:
PinePHresh wrote:my buddy became a heat fan all of sudden last year. i was not amused.
I think losers who have unfullfilled life become bandwagoners to project the success of others onto themselves. All in all, they still remain losers but in essense they won't feel sad about their circumstances anymore.

lol are you implying something?

Anyway it's not healthy to base one's self esteem around a pro sports team. I don't think there are many people in this world who actually do that. Most of us are fans of big teams because we live far away from Europe and we enjoy good football.
A theory is a theory *looks at evolution thread* .

first that's insulting, and if you knew him you would know that he definitely doesn't need a basketball team to validate his existence.

and people who don't accept that evolution is the best explanation for the diversity of life are delusional, in that they deny scientific fact. It's not even a debate anymore. It's simply educated people standing on one side and conspiracy theorists on the other.

'theory' is just a word and it has different usage in the scientific world.

i don't see what you're getting at here.
I know! I'm all for redefinition of evolution theory in something else. Idiots use theory to desribe something as unproven whereas evolution is partially proven but the proof isn't complete.
About my post, a part of it might be true. I really meant the stuff in category assumption if you'd like the term. An assumption could be right or wrong.

Last edited by Divine Intervention on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:05 am

You are definitely wiggles, cuz ur a big troll

what part of evolutionary theory is not proven?
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2