Nishankly
S
guest7
Sushi Master
EarlyPrototype
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Would you take a bullet for your club?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you take a bullet for your club?

Post by Sushi Master Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm actually surprised there are people who would, without even thinking. Being under gunpoint several times makes me not want to be there ever again.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Would you take a bullet for your club?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you take a bullet for your club?

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Also if you read properly "the bullet" does not kill you, but a severe injury.

Still no. banana banana

I don't blame you. You support Arsenal. banana
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Sushi Master wrote:I'm actually surprised there are people who would, without even thinking. Being under gunpoint several times makes me not want to be there ever again.

This is actually true most people would change their mind under the pressure. Thought speaking truthfully I feel like I would go ahead with it lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Sushi Master wrote:I'm actually surprised there are people who would, without even thinking. Being under gunpoint several times makes me not want to be there ever again.

I never been under gun point but have been shot at and in the line of fire, and I am sure being at gunpoint is a different experience. It is just a reflex for me when if I see someone else at gunpoint that I would rush to help them. The hardest thing I imagine about being directly at gunpoint is the feeling of hopelessness you get.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:59 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Surprised how many said no.

If it meant saving Real Madrid I would take a bullet in each leg lol.

Would you take the risk of losing your feet ? or at least the inability to walk for a period of time ?
You're talking like if it will be just a pain for a moment and you can use your leg again within a month.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:

I never been under gun point but have been shot at and in the line of fire, and I am sure being at gunpoint is a different experience. It is just a reflex for me when if I see someone else at gunpoint that I would rush to help them. The hardest thing I imagine about being directly at gunpoint is the feeling of hopelessness you get.
Ah, that's quite different. I would probably act under that scenario, too. Most people can't shoot for shit.

But under gunpoint... hell no. If you're not getting shot, someone in the vicinity definitely is.

Last edited by Sushi Master on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:00 pm

I don't know how you could take a bullet for your club, but a bullet for a favourite player? Sure, why not? Only a bit of pain and you might even form a friendship with them or get free tickets to matches Very Happy
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:02 pm

El Pipita wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Surprised how many said no.

If it meant saving Real Madrid I would take a bullet in each leg lol.

Would you take the risk of losing your feet ? or at least the inability to walk for a period of time ?
You're talking like if it will be just a pain for a moment and you can use your leg again within a month.

A severe wound with pain initially. With 100% recovery. Wink

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:I don't know how you could take a bullet for your club, but a bullet for a favourite player? Sure, why not? Only a bit of pain and you might even form a friendship with them or get free tickets to matches Very Happy

Good point lol.

I would spend 2 months in a weelchair if it meant free seasons tickets for life. Razz
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:13 pm

I got stabbed and shot at. Didn't get any bullet wounds, but getting stabbed hurts a lot. And you say the stupidest things after you get stabbed, like:

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, you stabbed me" no shit Shirlock.

My uncle had a bullet through his neck and still survived, and that was when he was 14 years old about 30+ years ago. Bullet wounds from handguns will only kill you if they pierce the lung, the stomach, the heart, or the brain. And the first two can be saved if quick intervention arrives.

Only serious leg shots which will disable you are ones that cut a nerve. And knee shots. Being shot in the spine will disable you. Of course, there all kinds of exceptions like the bullet not being able to penetrate the skull, or the bullet Rebounding of the rib, etc.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Yes,yes I would. I'd also take a bullet for 90% of my friends.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:Yes,yes I would. I'd also take a bullet for 90% of my friends.

Why won't you take a bullet for the other 10%.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:I got stabbed and shot at. Didn't get any bullet wounds, but getting stabbed hurts a lot. And you say the stupidest things after you get stabbed, like:

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, you stabbed me" no shit Shirlock.

My uncle had a bullet through his neck and still survived, and that was when he was 14 years old about 30+ years ago. Bullet wounds from handguns will only kill you if they pierce the lung, the stomach, the heart, or the brain. And the first two can be saved if quick intervention arrives.

Only serious leg shots which will disable you are ones that cut a nerve. And knee shots. Being shot in the spine will disable you. Of course, there all kinds of exceptions like the bullet not being able to penetrate the skull, or the bullet Rebounding of the rib, etc.

what the f*** you on about son?

lol
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Erm. Noticing he's Iraqi and talking about being in a warzone... it's pretty obvious, is it not?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:Yes,yes I would. I'd also take a bullet for 90% of my friends.

Why won't you take a bullet for the other 10%.
Because I don't think that these 10% are writhe my mother crying. Well none of my friends are,but.. Well Idk but these kind if things come straight from the hurt,without any real reasons.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
RedOranje wrote:I'd take a bullet for a random stranger on the street, so yes.

Have you been to a war. People who went to war have this balls and mentality, which why I am asking.
I haven't. I am infinitely more comfortable with being shot by someone than with shooting someone.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:35 pm

If its a .22 sure,but if its anything bigger then a 40cal NO.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Yes, absolutely.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Would you take a bullet for your club?  - Page 2 762350298_9b84c2bf03_o

Does he look like he needs my protection? More like would the bullet take a Coloccini?
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:53 am

Not in a million years.I am certainly not that passionate

Football is just fun and Entertainment for me.Nothing else.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:48 am

This question is a bit unspecific. Not killing could mean destroying your spine! You live but you can kiss you walking (and sex life Very Happy) good bey. That i probably would not agree to.

If i were asked to get a shot say on a foot (hopefully not getting a bone hit) to save someones life (even if it would be RM players life) i think i would do it, though i am not sure. People brag about jumping to the bullet is so easy! It is not so simple, and people do strange things under stress.

I can't help but think that some of you just want to show how much you "care for your club" and just brag about it.

If I know a shot wouldn't kill a player, i'd give no shit to be in his place. Footballers have more money than i do, so as long as they live, they will probable have better life than i do, and better care for the wounds. And my teams cantera is full of young players that want to prove themselves Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:56 am

who wouldnt take a bullet for Zanetti ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:14 am

I must say I feel astounded by the seriousnes of the answers in this thread.
As for me I’d only take a bulet only for the people I regard closest in my life and I’m not actually a best friend or something with Xavi
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:20 am

Honestly.. If say taking a bullet that would not kill or paralyze me, would stop Real from ceasing to exist then yeah I would... A few months of pain or whatever is worth years of good times Very Happy

If I had to do the same thing to save R9's life then sure, but if its say me taking a bullet to the thigh instead of him taking a bullet to the thigh well...... He can go fxck himself
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 pm

billy_gr wrote:I must say I feel astounded by the seriousnes of the answers in this thread.
As for me I’d only take a bulet only for the people I regard closest in my life and I’m not actually a best friend or something with Xavi

+1.just about the same answer. :bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:35 pm

If the bullet were aimed for Marco motta or Amauri id led it continue it's course however I had to jump in front of a bulleti it would be for either il principino, chiellini, Buffon or of course Alessandro del piero. However being the great team player he is I'm sure pepe would Take the bullet for me
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next