Nishankly
S
guest7
Sushi Master
EarlyPrototype
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Would you take a bullet for your club?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you take a bullet for your club?

Post by pasquale22 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:35 pm

If the bullet were aimed for Marco motta or Amauri id led it continue it's course however I had to jump in front of a bulleti it would be for either il principino, chiellini, Buffon or of course Alessandro del piero. However being the great team player he is I'm sure pepe would Take the bullet for me

pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Would you take a bullet for your club?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you take a bullet for your club?

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Bullet wounds f*cking hurt. So no LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Not even for myself.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:26 pm

I bet none of you would, acting like taking a bullet is no big deal lmfao! When someone is shooting at you then you can't say you know where the bullet is going. One reason I stopped my ultra activities was because it is getting out of hand with people using weapons!! I can fight for my club but I won't give up my life!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Lets put it this way.

Yes for the name of the club but not for the people surrounding the club.

Players and their wages lol... sometimes they are lazy to play and you mention bullet? pftt
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:32 pm

baresi wrote:Not even for myself.

Thumbs up
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:I'm actually surprised there are people who would, without even thinking. Being under gunpoint several times makes me not want to be there ever again.

I never been under gun point but have been shot at and in the line of fire, and I am sure being at gunpoint is a different experience. It is just a reflex for me when if I see someone else at gunpoint that I would rush to help them. The hardest thing I imagine about being directly at gunpoint is the feeling of hopelessness you get.

You are from Iraq?

Iv been there as your enemy. Smile
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:41 pm

highburied wrote:Lets put it this way.

Yes for the name of the club but not for the people surrounding the club.

Players and their wages lol... sometimes they are lazy to play and you mention bullet? pftt
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:44 pm

highburied wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:I'm actually surprised there are people who would, without even thinking. Being under gunpoint several times makes me not want to be there ever again.

I never been under gun point but have been shot at and in the line of fire, and I am sure being at gunpoint is a different experience. It is just a reflex for me when if I see someone else at gunpoint that I would rush to help them. The hardest thing I imagine about being directly at gunpoint is the feeling of hopelessness you get.

You are from Iraq?

You are not my enemy as much as the terrorists, the politicians, or the filthy scum who fund the terrorists.

If you mean you were a soldier in Iraq as I understand your post.

Hopefully you conducted yourself in a humanly manner, and hope you did not suffer from it.

If you want talk more about it feel free to pm me.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Dumbest question ever. i wouldn't even take a stab wound for United, let alone a bullet. :facepalm: @ this question.

Last edited by Devil-Is-Red on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
highburied wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

You are from Iraq?

You are not my enemy as much as the terrorists, the politicians, or the filthy scum who fund the terrorists.

If you mean you were a soldier in Iraq as I understand your post.

Hopefully you conducted yourself in a humanly manner, and hope you did not suffer from it.

If you want talk more about it feel free to pm me.

I was there as a Gov Employee. My job was Logistics.

I have a great sympathy for Iraqi people. Had around 30 employees under my management and they put their lives and families at risk working on the base. One touchy quote from a young man "I say goodbye to my family everytime I come to work"...

Coming from Kosovo, we have alot in common... Wars, Unjustice and then Corruption by our own politicians, destroying our own country. I feel it will never get better.

I wish I could go back again to see if something has changed or its the same?
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Dumbest question ever. i wouldn't even take a stab wound for United, let alone a bullet. :facepalm: @ this question.

The you are clearly not as passionate as some people on this forum. :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:23 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:

youve been to a war or something?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3