Marotta on Motta: "The ransom price was reasonable value of the player"

5 posters

Go down

Marotta on Motta: "The ransom price was reasonable value of the player"  Empty Marotta on Motta: "The ransom price was reasonable value of the player"

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:21 pm

The excellent start to the season by Stephan Lichtsteiner has overshadowed what had been the owner of right-back Marco Motta last season. A ransom her, poised until the last days of market gains and then Juventus have decided to exercise by placing the exterior of the new project in Lombardy Juve Count. Motta is back on the discussion during the board yesterday, Beppe Marotta, the dg Juventus contested at the time of confirmation of the former Udinese side. Marotta has defended the choice made by the company in June, not hiding, however, a minimum of self-criticism on the choice made last year at the time of the loan. Here are his words reported by Tuttosport:

"It has more than 100 appearances in A, but did not respond to expectations, so much so that this year we have invested money on Lichtsteiner, but teams are also built on complementary players and redemption (3.75 million paid to Udinese, ed) was reasonable value of the player who has a salary ... content. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta on Motta: "The ransom price was reasonable value of the player"  Empty Re: Marotta on Motta: "The ransom price was reasonable value of the player"

Post by Halfsharkgator Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Idk those 3.75 million couldve gone to something else.. I really dont think there was a point in keeping him, I doesnt seem like Conte has any confidence in him, at least as a defender. I saw a couple training videos where he was being used as a winger, but we have enough of those.

He also decided to keep sorensen, who's way more solid as a RB. So the real reason i think we kept motta is because we invested too much on the loan to just give him back to udinese.

He's a juve player now, so hopefully he can learn a few things from Lich and turn out a decent investment
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Marotta on Motta: "The ransom price was reasonable value of the player"  Empty Re: Marotta on Motta: "The ransom price was reasonable value of the player"

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:50 pm

Loan him out for a season or two to a smaller Serie A club. Then sell him on or maybe take him back as a more complete player. Because right now he scares me when he is in the line up.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:52 pm

I am more than sure that he has something more in him than we see it ... I am sure but he cracks under pressure
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:31 pm

He needs to play and not being even on the bench certainly wont improve him...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Give him to what ever club comes first...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down