¡Que viva U-21 España! Vamos!!!!!!!

+2
Mr Nick09
Arquitecto
6 posters

Go down

¡Que viva U-21 España! Vamos!!!!!!! Empty ¡Que viva U-21 España! Vamos!!!!!!!

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:41 pm

This match is important for me since it will display the capabilities of the young spanish youth against one of most talented opposition in the form of English U-21 youth.

My lineup: 4-3-3

De Gea
Azpilicueta-Dominguez-Ruiz-Vila
Thiago-Javi Martinez-Herrara
Munian/Mata- Bojan

Knowing Mila he would deploy this typically attacking line-up in which the backline would be solid, the midfield full of flair and trickery with players who have defensive capabilities. The front flank? Bojan has to be the main striker with Mata starting and Munian making at least an appearance off the bench to add his brilliance.

Your thoughts and choices?

¡Que viva U-21 España! Vamos!!!!!!! 3384964604_db646bcb1a
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

¡Que viva U-21 España! Vamos!!!!!!! Empty Re: ¡Que viva U-21 España! Vamos!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:42 pm

I don't know any of those players :coffee:

Back to top Go down

¡Que viva U-21 España! Vamos!!!!!!! Empty Re: ¡Que viva U-21 España! Vamos!!!!!!!

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Great Line up as far as im concerned, the best i can think of

although mata would go wide
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:49 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Evil or Very Mad

STURRIDGE WILL PWN Cool

(p.s i love watching Spain playing but iam english so i have to support them considering the u-21's are not all douchebags made this quite easy Very Happy )
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:50 pm

will be a great match for sure.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:53 pm

@Sepi: Well once we snag Mata (hopefully) I can assure you that you will remember his name for years to come.

@Nick: Well said Nick as I picked a SS role for Mata as he needs a free role similar to messi as he thrives upon this role.

@Mole: I don't fear sturridge, I fear Andy Godroll

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Arquitecto wrote:@Sepi: Well once we snag Mata (hopefully) I can assure you that you will remember his name for years to come.

@Nick: Well said Nick as I picked a SS role for Mata as he needs a free role similar to messi as he thrives upon this role.

He's not playing mate he has'nt even been picked lol, similar story to Wilshere that's why as we speak he is partying with Wayne Rooney and slamming chicks in Barbados Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:@Sepi: Well once we snag Mata (hopefully) I can assure you that you will remember his name for years to come.

He's not playing mate he has'nt even been picked lol, similar story to Wilshere that's why as we speak he is partying with Wayne Rooney and slamming chicks in Barbados Cool

I know that which is why I am confident we will win. Why isn't McEacheren playing?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

I know that which is why I am confident we will win. Why isn't McEacheren playing?

Because Pearce is a complete donut Wink
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:59 pm

you think Vila will start ahead of Jose Angel? Vila has been inactive for a while

too bad aurtenexte got injured earlier in the season...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:03 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you think Vila will start ahead of Jose Angel? Vila has been inactive for a while

too bad aurtenexte got injured earlier in the season...

Good question.

Jose would be a safer choice but Vila is a better athlete and would suit more against England and had been involved in heavy training with Milan whilst also playing one match against Udinese. Plus the line-up is more to my personal choice.

Aurtenexte? Impressive that you know of such an under the radar but talented prospect. Sad he can't play as I would have liked an app from him.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:07 pm

XD, i try to know spanish football as much as i can.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Too bad Germany didnt qualify

Now probably have to support England for Henderson .

Btw isnt Jose Angel the one on Liverpool books few years ago ? Good to see him make some progress .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:25 pm

^
It's San Jose man.

He was always a cultured CB in the reserves...Pique-esque, but I remember he had like 4 shocking games on the bounce in 09-10 pre-season friendlies before his loan to Bilbao. Lack of pace his biggest problem.

If he develops at the rate he has so far, we could have made a Pique-esque mistake

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Sepi wrote:^
It's San Jose man.

He was always a cultured CB in the reserves...Pique-esque, but I remember he had like 4 shocking games on the bounce in 09-10 pre-season friendlies before his loan to Bilbao. Lack of pace his biggest problem.

If he develops at the rate he has so far, we could have made a Pique-esque mistake

We have a pique-esque defender as well, he will do the preseason and then go on loan. they all seem to lack pace... Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:27 pm

^^ No this Jose Angel is a Sporting Gijon LB....Barca have been interested in him.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Sepi wrote:^
It's San Jose man.

No worry . We have Wisdom bounce Razz
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down