the xcx
totaalvoetbal
The Madrid One
Ali
C.Marchisio #8
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who is the best keeper in the past decade?

The best kepper of the past decade - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%The best kepper of the past decade - Page 2 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 25 ]
The best kepper of the past decade - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%The best kepper of the past decade - Page 2 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 16 ]
The best kepper of the past decade - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%The best kepper of the past decade - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 43

The best kepper of the past decade - Page 2 Empty Re: The best kepper of the past decade

Post by shamr9pato Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:49 pm

from these three buffon hands down

shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The best kepper of the past decade - Page 2 Empty Re: The best kepper of the past decade

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:59 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:valdes isnt Great GK.And yea i forgot to put Kahn to this list.My bad What a Face
What an ignorant statement. Valdes is the best sweeper keeper in the world.

Valdes has Pique and Puyol infront of him and good FB's all season.I am a little bit barca fun but if Valdes is so good why Casillas is No.1 of Spain.And yea There are many better GK's then Valdes and this is not ignorant statement !
Yes it was an ignorant statement because Valdes is a great GK although you probably just assume he sucks because he isn't starting for Spain. He's won the past 3 Zamora's and another one before that.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Almunia of course.

Nah Casillias wins it for me.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Edwin, Gianluigi then Iker respectively.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:52 pm

How ignorant can people be?

Victor Valdes is a GK from the future.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 pm

Valdez isint an gk, hes an criminal.
/troll.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:27 pm

San Iker for me but it was close!
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

https://www.facebook.com/daniemccarthy92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:53 am

zarola wrote:This a joke? People don't know Buffon or something?

Yuri Yukuv wrote:1. Victor Valdes
2. Casillas
3. Gigi
4. Olie

Victor valdes got 3 Cls and 7 Ligas along with like 5 zamora trophies (which is a big deal), why is he not on this lst? :?:

Lets be serious here and take away the barca bias, hes revolutionized what being a keeper is all about.

Lionel Messi wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:valdes isnt Great GK.And yea i forgot to put Kahn to this list.My bad What a Face

I'm sorry but for those who actually claim Cassials is better than Buffon, surely are underrating Buffon and being biased...

Tobad the best keeper of this decade, couldn't stop this... The commentator has a point.. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:51 am

Its fact a ladies and gent. Buffon is the best this decade :coffee:

The goalkeeper of Juventus Turin and indisputable figure of the Italian Gianluigi Buffon was awarded the best goalkeeper of the decade by the International Federation of Football Statistics, standing in front of Iker Casillas who received the award for best goalkeeper of 2010 the same organization.

Buffon has been very outstanding performances over the last decade and has won the title of best goalkeeper to 4 times the years 2003, 2004, 2006 and 2007, since then he was caught by the Spanish captain Iker Casillas.

While the 2010 performance was diminished by injuries, Gigi as we affectionately called the fans, got 182 points while his nearest rival Casillas scored 177. Both largely dominate the category, having less to Czech Petr Cech with 138 points.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:52 am

and his new one:

BUFFON > Casillas.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:53 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:

and his new one:

BUFFON > Casillas.

:coffee: +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 am

Buffon.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:38 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
BUFFON > Casillas.

That's your opinion, and I share that too, but showing a clip of Iker failing on youtube is just Sleep
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:39 am

sciacca wrote:
zarola wrote:This a joke? People don't know Buffon or something?

Yuri Yukuv wrote:1. Victor Valdes
2. Casillas
3. Gigi
4. Olie

Victor valdes got 3 Cls and 7 Ligas along with like 5 zamora trophies (which is a big deal), why is he not on this lst? :?:

Lets be serious here and take away the barca bias, hes revolutionized what being a keeper is all about.

Lionel Messi wrote:

I'm sorry but for those who actually claim Cassials is better than Buffon, surely are underrating Buffon and being biased...

Tobad the best keeper of this decade, couldn't stop this... The commentator has a point.. :coffee:

Hypocrit. Razz
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:58 am

=================

Last edited by Mamad on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:59 am

Is a Madrid fan actually saying that Buffon makes mistakes so as to prove that Casillas is better?
Casillas is much more error prone than Buffon.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:03 am

Iceman wrote:Is a Madrid fan actually saying that Buffon makes mistakes so as to prove that Casillas is better?
Casillas is much more error prone than Buffon.

Edited.....

the point wasn't that. every goalkeeper make mistakes.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 am

Oh yes, that is very true. Every goalkeeper makes mistakes, and goalkeepers do improve.

Take Fabianski this season for example. He was utter crap last season and cost us many points. This season, he was brilliant. Had the second best shot-to-save ratio behind Cech and was doing really well.

I don't think past mistakes should be held over a Goalkeeper's head. Its the ability to learn and recover is what really separates them imo.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 am

Buffon is clearly the best of this decade. Casillas is great but Buffon is ahead of him. His performance in the 2006 World Cup and for Juve this past decade was simply amazing. When I see some of his saves again I still get amazed.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Meh,

Casillas vs Buffon happened at Euro's 2008

When a game is important Iker is always there, when madrid is completly dominating the other team like zaragoza or milan this year not really.

Anyways VV is better than Both
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Meh,

Casillas vs Buffon happened at Euro's 2008

When a game is important Iker is always there, when madrid is completly dominating the other team like zaragoza or milan this year not really.

Anyways VV is better than Both

Facts don't lie, there's a reason why Buffon won the Award of being the best keeper this decade. As for your claim in 2008 it's false, if your telling me you decide a keeper who's better during shootouts, that is just plain dull. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:03 pm

I wasnt aware of Decade awards to keepers. Was it given out by the Luciano Moggi Foundation for Football?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:I wasnt aware of Decade awards to keepers. Was it given out by the Luciano Moggi Foundation for Football?

What on earth does this have to do with Moggi? :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Im just wondering which organization gives this award. If its IFFHS then its kinda meaningless, stats wise VV is the best keeper of the past 5 years.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Im just wondering which organization gives this award. If its IFFHS then its kinda meaningless, stats wise VV is the best keeper of the past 5 years.

Cool story :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Buffon hands down for the decades.

But now he is done. We will always be grateful to him.

Casillas Cesar and also Dida ( when he was at his best) need to be mentioned
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next