John Terry racially abuses Anton Ferdinand ??

+32
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
BarrileteCosmico
Raptorgunner
TheBlueArmy
Swanhends
Jack Daniels
Redondo
che
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Lord Hades
Kick
RedOranje
Kev
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
The Messiah
michael1
Soul
Lord Spencer
El Chelsea Fuerte
Gil
CLEB
Abramovich
Amar
Lex
kiranr
Zealous
Mr Nick09
Grande_Milano
RED
RealGunner
halamadrid2
EarlyPrototype
36 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

John Terry racially abuses Anton Ferdinand ?? - Page 3 Empty Re: John Terry racially abuses Anton Ferdinand ??

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:17 pm

diptiman wrote:
Soul wrote:Terry is one of the most ethical players in world football today. A role model. I doubt he'd say that.

ethical? role model?

for whom? the thousands of adulterers who think its cool to cheat on your best friend with his wife?

WTF are you making random stories up lad? Bridge and that slut of his were never married, they weren't even dating each other when the incident took place.

Devil-Is-Red wrote:“I’ve seen that there’s a lot of comments on the internet with regards to some video footage of me in today’s game,” he said. “I’m disappointed that people have leapt to the wrong conclusions about the context of what I was seen to be saying to Anton Ferdinand. I thought Anton was accusing me of using a racist slur against him. I responded aggressively, saying that I never used that term. I would never say such a thing, and I’m saddened that people would think so. I have known Anton for a long time and spoke to him about it after the game and there was no problem between us. I congratulated him on their win. He has not accused me of any wrongful remark. It was clear it was all a misunderstanding at the time.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terry has just admitted he was responding aggressively towards Anton Ferdinand because he thought Anton was accusing him of being racist. hmmmm now why would Terry call Anton a "blind" ****? Doesn't make sense to call him blind if he is not the ref, whom many people think Terry was directing the insult at.

What's your point? Even I would respond aggressively if someone accused me of being a racist, and so would you. But where's the proof that he called Anton a black *bleep*? In fact where's the proof that he didn't use it in the context of "I didn't call you a black *bleep*"? Answer: There isn't. You're busy assuming too many things just so that the claim falls in your way. Innocent until proven guilty.

Also...

"I have known Anton for a long time and spoke to him about it after the game and there was no problem between us," the England captain added.

/thread

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

John Terry racially abuses Anton Ferdinand ?? - Page 3 Empty Re: John Terry racially abuses Anton Ferdinand ??

Post by Swanhends Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:19 pm

The internet is full of expert lip readers, remember the 2006 world cup final?

good times...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Idrisozet wrote:John Terry has now ADMITTED using the language, but has said he said it to Ferdinand in response to Ferdinand accusing him of saying it.

Thus:

Ferdinand: "Di you just call me a black *bleep* *bleep*?"

Terry: "No. I didn't just say Anton you black *bleep* *bleep*. *bleep* nobhead."

Problem is for Mr. Terry, that there is no video evidence showing Terry saying the "No I didn't just say...." part.

Only him saying what we now know was " Anton you black *bleep* *bleep*. *bleep* nobhead."

England Captain.

wtf are you talking about?
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:37 pm

I think one match ban is a good way to teach him a lesson. I hope he misses the Arsenal game. cheers
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Redondo wrote:Terry is a clear racist. Anyone remember him getting sent off for what looked like nothing vs. Spurs a few years ago? Ledley King fuming, other Spurs black players chasing Terry asking him to repeat himself and Terry left without a fight, which isn't representative of Super John.

Clearly, the fella is a racist and it's well within his snidey character. He won't be found guilty though, he's England captain, it simply cannot happen as there will be uproar - the FA won't let it happen, just like they didn't all those years ago against Spurs.

Laughing

You should work for The Sun mate.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Redondo wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
Redondo wrote:Terry is a clear racist. Anyone remember him getting sent off for what looked like nothing vs. Spurs a few years ago? Ledley King fuming, other Spurs black players chasing Terry asking him to repeat himself and Terry left without a fight, which isn't representative of Super John.

Clearly, the fella is a racist and it's well within his snidey character. He won't be found guilty though, he's England captain, it simply cannot happen as there will be uproar - the FA won't let it happen, just like they didn't all those years ago against Spurs.
Javier? is that you?

Might be. Reveal yourself.

Might be? That is the worst cover-up job if that is what you are attempting...
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Gil wrote:

Laughing

You should work for The Sun mate.

what do u expect from liverpool fans
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

John Terry racially abuses Anton Ferdinand ?? - Page 3 Empty Police receive complaint over Chelsea captain John Terry's alleged racist abuse towards QPR's Anton Ferdinand

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:12 pm

The Metropolitan Police have confirmed they have received a complaint from a member of the public over alleged racist abuse by Chelsea and England captain John Terry.

Officers are now assessing the situation relating to allegations Terry racially abused Anton Ferdinand in the Premier League match between QPR and Chelsea at Loftus Road on Sunday.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We can confirm police have been notified of an incident on Sunday, October 23 involving alleged racial abuse. This is currently being assessed by officers from Hammersmith and Fulham.”

It comes amid reports that Ferdinand is giving serious consideration to making a formal complaint against Terry. Ferdinand, brother of England vice-captain Rio, will meet with QPR manager Neil Warnock and an advisor at the club's Harlington training ground on Tuesday lunchtime before making a decision.

Terry, who categorically denies the claims and has the full backing of Chelsea, has vowed to clear his name, telling the Daily Mail: “I will do whatever it takes to clear my name and I don’t have anything to hide. I’m not taking that level of abuse.

“Anton and I spoke for 10 minutes in the dressing room after the game and there is no issue between us. It’s finished.”

The complaint to the police revolves around an incident late in QPR's 1-0 victory over their west London rivals. Videos circulated on the internet on Sunday night which showed Terry appearing to mouth the words “you f****** black c***” towards Ferdinand.

Terry does not deny using the words, but he insists they were taken out of context as part of a longer sentence because he thought Ferdinand had accused him of making a racist remark.

Terry, 30, put out a statement on Sunday stating he had spoken to Ferdinand after the match and “there was no problem” between the pair. However, Ferdinand is yet to make a public response to Terry's version of events.

In his statement, Terry said: "I am disappointed that people have leaped to the wrong conclusions about the context of what I was seen to be saying to Anton Ferdinand.

"I thought Anton was accusing me of using a racist slur against him. I responded aggressively, saying that I never used that term.

“I would never say such a thing, and I am saddened that people would think so. I have known Anton for a long time and spoke to him about it after the game and there was no problem between us.

"I congratulated him on their win. He has not accused me of any wrongful remark.

"It was clear it was all a misunderstanding at the time. After the result, I am saddened to be dealing with these wrongful allegations.

"I am the proud captain of one of the most internationally diverse teams in the Premier League and I absolutely believe that there is no place for racism in sport and indeed in any walk of life."

well well not FA's case anymore lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Will be interesting to see how this develops. The public filing a complaint could become a trend for other such cases (for example, the Suarez one) and if the players are indeed innocent this would be as close to a foolproof way of clearing their name as we'll get.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:36 pm

exactly, i just hope something comes out of this, so that everybody could realize how players lie when they come out on twitter claiming they have settled matters

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:42 pm

"Settled matters" doesn't really mean anything. It means "we talked about what happened and apologized, we both agreed it was wrong to do but in the heat of the games a lot of things happen, we wish to end the subject here and move on". It doesn't matter something didn't happen, merely that they can look each other on the eye again.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:02 pm

however in the context they say it in, is like:

"i didnt say what was reported, but we've talked on the phone and i've explained that to him and he has believed me"

end of that, and it all just sinks to the bottom of the ocean until it resurface again when he attacks another player and it all just goes round in a circuit
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Why is this still going on?

Nothing happened, Anton has NOT come out and said he was offened, Terry is not that kind of person, it should be over.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Anton should be the one coming out and complaining if it is true or not, not a member of public. Some people have way too much time of their hands, either way this whole story is so retarded.

Typical England and the press, another scandal before another major tournament begins :?:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:34 pm

kick mars wrote: Terry is not that kind of person, it should be over.

How do you know this, do you personally know him. Have you personally discussed his attitudes and opinions regarding race issues with him.

Or are you just making assumptions based on the fact you are a chelsea fan.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:38 pm

GyansDancingBoots wrote:
kick mars wrote: Terry is not that kind of person, it should be over.

How do you know this, do you personally know him. Have you personally discussed his attitudes and opinions regarding race issues with him.

Or are you just making assumptions based on the fact you are a chelsea fan.

Because chelsea are not stupid enough to make a racist person a captain of a club which is very culturely diverse. That would be idiotic.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Anton just trying to get his brother Rio the captaincy back for the Euros Very Happy
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:13 pm

the_gooner wrote:Anton just trying to get his brother Rio the captaincy back for the Euros Very Happy

:coffee:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:36 pm

QPR website

The Club is aware of an alleged racist incident in Sunday's Barclays Premier League fixture between QPR and Chelsea at Loftus Road.

The Football Association are now expected to conduct enquiries into the alleged incident.

QPR Chairman, Tony Fernandes, commented: "Queens Park Rangers Football Club does not condone racism in any way, shape or form.

"As a Club, we will provide our players with our unequivocal support when alleged incidents like this occur.

"The Club has, and will continue to support Kick It Out's One Game, One Community initiative, football's equality and inclusion campaign.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:39 pm

what more could you ask for???

at least it comes to light in that league compared to the spanish one

btw will there be a chatbox today RG??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:40 pm

What a kind of shit statement is that? They didn't exactly reveal anything did they?

Joke of a club.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:43 pm

since they said :

"As a Club, we will provide our players with our unequivocal support when alleged incidents like this occur".

maybe they will file a complaint, they have to be 100 % certain before accusing him of doing such which is why i think they will wait for the enquiry before commenting any further, after all, this is a football club and not a random guy on the street

but what suprised me was that a member of the public had to say something before anything was done

i am just gonna facepalm if he is indeed charged with racism lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:16 am

Sleep People will still say Terry is racist when he comes out innocent.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Anton to report Terry

ANTON FERDINAND will tell the FA's probe into the Loftus Road race row that he does not agree with John Terry's account of what happened.
The FA yesterday agreed to launch an investigation into the bust-up, after Ferdinand gave his version of events to QPR boss Neil Warnock and FA officials.

Ferdinand was said to be 'stunned' when he studied England captain Terry's account of the controversy.

Internet sites had shown footage of Terry appearing to mouth 'f****** black ****' during Sunday's fiery clash between QPR and Chelsea.

Later that evening, Terry issued a statement claiming he was simply responding to Ferdinand, who, according to the Blues defender, had asked 'Did you just call me a f****** black ****?' Terry claimed he was simply yelling back that he had not and that the TV footage had missed out the full sentence and misconstrued its meaning.

Terry insisted he had known Ferdinand a long time and would never do such a thing.

He also stated he had met Ferdinand afterwards to clear up the situation and everything was 'cool' between the pair.

That did not tally, though, with Ferdinand's account of what occurred.

He admitted the two players had been winding each other up. But he insisted he never heard Terry mouth anything racist at him and that the pair never had any conversation along those lines during the match.

The first he knew about the race issue was when Ashley Cole came into the QPR dressing room and told Ferdinand that Terry wanted to talk to him.

A Rangers source revealed: "Anton went to see JT, who explained some video footage had appeared on the internet that made it look as though he had said something racist.

"JT strongly denied saying such a thing and said to Anton 'Everything's cool between us, isn't it?'

"Anton, who at that stage didn't really know what JT was talking about, said everything was fine and that there was no problem."

Yet that situation changed when Ferdinand switched on his mobile phone and saw the video footage for himself.

He was then totally bewildered when he saw Terry's statement claiming the pair had been discussing it on the pitch. A QPR statement yesterday made it clear that the club backed Ferdinand's account of what had happened.

Chairman Tony Fernandes commented: "QPR does not condone racism in any way, shape or form.

"As a club, we will provide our players with our unequivocal support whenever alleged incidents like this occur.

"The club has, and will continue to support, Kick It Out's 'One Game, One Community' initiative, football's equality and inclusion campaign."

Anti-racism group Kick it Out admitted it was disappointed to hear of the charge, especially given that it comes so soon after Patrice Evra accused Luis Suarez of racism on the pitch during Manchester United's 1-1 draw at Liverpool 10 days ago.

Kick it Out chairman Lord Herman Ouseley said: "It is of great regret that in Kick It Out's 'One Game, One Community' weeks of action, backed by all 92 professional clubs, two high-profile incidents of alleged racist abuse have taken place. This is worrying and potentially very damaging. What happens at the top end of the game has an impact at grass roots level and at parks pitches across the country.

"Kick It Out condemns discrimination in any form and hopes matters are investigated properly.

"In the meantime, the work Kick It Out does with groups and individuals, including players and fans at professional and community level, will continue in stamping out discrimination and unacceptable behaviour in all its forms."

Blackburn striker Jason Roberts has backed Ferdinand's calls for a race probe, saying: "Is racial abuse something that used to happen all the time? Absolutely.

"In my 14-year career, I've had it numerous times. More times than I can count. It has certainly slowed down recently. But for people to say they can't believe this has happened, let me tell them this has happened throughout my career at all levels of the game.

"The battle isn't won. People still need educating.

"If it can be proven people have been doing this and it's caught on camera, they have to be punished.

"We cannot allow for this to be seen to be OK.

"My uncle Cyrille Regis, who played in the 70s and 80s, put up with disgusting abuse and just dealt with it like I just dealt with it.

"I think in this day and age we need to change that. It's not acceptable.

"Some people think they do stuff like this to put you off your game and that it's fair game.

"They say 'I'm not really like that, some of my best friends are black'.

"Well it's not good enough because there are kids watching and people in the crowd."

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Rofl

Terry:
"we talked on the phone and everything is settled and great"

Anton ferdinand:
"I didn’t know racism still existed in football until last weekend.

"I thought we were past all that here. I had no idea it had happened until I left the ground. It was pretty shocking. It’s crazy, I can’t believe it."

He added: "I don’t need to say anything, it’s all on YouTube, everyone can see what he said.

"What do you think he said? Look, it’s with the FA now."

==============

captain terry :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:27 pm

So is he acusing Terry of Racism or not No
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum