John Terry racially abuses Anton Ferdinand ??

+32
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
BarrileteCosmico
Raptorgunner
TheBlueArmy
Swanhends
Jack Daniels
Redondo
che
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Lord Hades
Kick
RedOranje
Kev
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
The Messiah
michael1
Soul
Lord Spencer
El Chelsea Fuerte
Gil
CLEB
Abramovich
Amar
Lex
kiranr
Zealous
Mr Nick09
Grande_Milano
RED
RealGunner
halamadrid2
EarlyPrototype
36 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

John Terry racially abuses Anton Ferdinand ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: John Terry racially abuses Anton Ferdinand ??

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Sepi wrote:There was a longer clip on youtube (around 1 min) which showed Anelka and Terry talking to Anton, before this incident. It's now been deleted.

how do you get an avatar like that? Suspect

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

John Terry racially abuses Anton Ferdinand ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: John Terry racially abuses Anton Ferdinand ??

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:36 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Sepi wrote:There was a longer clip on youtube (around 1 min) which showed Anelka and Terry talking to Anton, before this incident. It's now been deleted.

how do you get an avatar like that? Suspect

My posts in Liverpool section were rewarded with this :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Terry a racist or people want Terry to be a racist?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:06 am

to be or not to be is the question
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:14 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

People are so stupid. Where does he abuse Anton? All the video does is post speech bubbles in front of his mouth like we're supposed to believe he said that Laughing

Where's the audio? Yeah that's right there's no audio. People are so lame.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:16 am

If Terry was talking to Ferdinand at that moment, would he say "F*ck off you white **nt?"

Seriously, if someone tells me to frak off you Arab I would be upset at the frak off and not the Arab.

Racism is by the implementing of stereotypes, and there is no stereotyping here. Laughably, in such a politically correct world African are being called "African Americans" because its the only politically correct term that is widely known.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:24 am

And Anelka's black. So Terry was calling Anton a black c*nt in front of him (and Malouda, Drogba, Sturridge, Mikel, Cole, Bosingwa)?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:03 am

Terry is one of the most ethical players in world football today. A role model. I doubt he'd say that.
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 am

^

Humble and Respectful then? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:06 am

geez whats with all the racist things popping up recently.

must be soemthing in the water atm
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:20 am

John Terry has now ADMITTED using the language, but has said he said it to Ferdinand in response to Ferdinand accusing him of saying it.

Thus:

Ferdinand: "Di you just call me a black *bleep* *bleep*?"

Terry: "No. I didn't just say Anton you black *bleep* *bleep*. *bleep* nobhead."

Problem is for Mr. Terry, that there is no video evidence showing Terry saying the "No I didn't just say...." part.

Only him saying what we now know was " Anton you black *bleep* *bleep*. *bleep* nobhead."

England Captain.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:21 am

Balotelli has been racially abused many times, you don't see him complaining. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:29 am

Zealous wrote:He clearly said mucho morro.
F*ck my life you're funny Zealous!

lololololololol
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:55 am

Innocent until proven guilty, yes? The video is far from conclusive and until conclusive evidence is provided, or a decision is reached by the authorities I see no reason to believe Terry made any attempt to racially abuse anyone.

I gave Suarez that much, I will give Terry the same.

Sepi wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:NOW I am starting to believe that, notice how all these racist players are EPL material-Suarez, Terry, Cesc

Except that there has been no proof of Suarez being racist.
or Cesc... or Terry.

Soul wrote:Terry is one of the most ethical players in world football today. A role model. I doubt he'd say that.
Or sleep with a teammate's wag? Razz I kid, of course.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:59 am

Terry came out and denied it, Anton has not said anything, Terry said that there is no problem between him and Anton, It did not happen.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:45 am

Soul wrote:Terry is one of the most ethical players in world football today. A role model. I doubt he'd say that.

ethical? role model?

for whom? the thousands of adulterers who think its cool to cheat on your best friend with his wife?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 am

diptiman wrote:

ethical? role model?

for whom? the thousands of adulterers who think its cool to cheat on your best friend with his wife?

You got that spot on mate :coffee:
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:39 am

sepi u rat u say suarez isnt racist and now call terry racist without proof

🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:21 am

“I’ve seen that there’s a lot of comments on the internet with regards to some video footage of me in today’s game,” he said. “I’m disappointed that people have leapt to the wrong conclusions about the context of what I was seen to be saying to Anton Ferdinand. I thought Anton was accusing me of using a racist slur against him. I responded aggressively, saying that I never used that term. I would never say such a thing, and I’m saddened that people would think so. I have known Anton for a long time and spoke to him about it after the game and there was no problem between us. I congratulated him on their win. He has not accused me of any wrongful remark. It was clear it was all a misunderstanding at the time.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terry has just admitted he was responding aggressively towards Anton Ferdinand because he thought Anton was accusing him of being racist. hmmmm now why would Terry call Anton a "blind" ****? Doesn't make sense to call him blind if he is not the ref, whom many people think Terry was directing the insult at.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:22 am

what terry is saying is that he did in fact call him a black *bleep* but only after ferdinand wrongly accused terry of calling him a black *bleep*

John Terry racially abuses Anton Ferdinand ?? - Page 2 Tumblr_l93wm93ueb1qanb21o1_500
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:30 am

che wrote:what terry is saying is that he did in fact call him a black *bleep* but only after ferdinand wrongly accused terry of calling him a black *bleep*

John Terry racially abuses Anton Ferdinand ?? - Page 2 Tumblr_l93wm93ueb1qanb21o1_500

hahaha...that's exactly my reaction. Terry has dug himself in a big hole here. He should have read YT comments and said he called him "blind". lol what an idiot.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Redondo Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:45 am

Terry is a clear racist. Anyone remember him getting sent off for what looked like nothing vs. Spurs a few years ago? Ledley King fuming, other Spurs black players chasing Terry asking him to repeat himself and Terry left without a fight, which isn't representative of Super John.

Clearly, the fella is a racist and it's well within his snidey character. He won't be found guilty though, he's England captain, it simply cannot happen as there will be uproar - the FA won't let it happen, just like they didn't all those years ago against Spurs.
Redondo
Redondo
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:37 pm

Redondo wrote:Terry is a clear racist. Anyone remember him getting sent off for what looked like nothing vs. Spurs a few years ago? Ledley King fuming, other Spurs black players chasing Terry asking him to repeat himself and Terry left without a fight, which isn't representative of Super John.

Clearly, the fella is a racist and it's well within his snidey character. He won't be found guilty though, he's England captain, it simply cannot happen as there will be uproar - the FA won't let it happen, just like they didn't all those years ago against Spurs.
Javier? is that you?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Redondo Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:29 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Redondo wrote:Terry is a clear racist. Anyone remember him getting sent off for what looked like nothing vs. Spurs a few years ago? Ledley King fuming, other Spurs black players chasing Terry asking him to repeat himself and Terry left without a fight, which isn't representative of Super John.

Javier? is that you?

Might be. Reveal yourself.
Redondo
Redondo
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:33 pm

its Kantutan
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:17 pm

diptiman wrote:

ethical? role model?

WTF are you making random stories up lad? Bridge and that slut of his were never married, they weren't even dating each other when the incident took place.

Devil-Is-Red wrote:“I’ve seen that there’s a lot of comments on the internet with regards to some video footage of me in today’s game,” he said. “I’m disappointed that people have leapt to the wrong conclusions about the context of what I was seen to be saying to Anton Ferdinand. I thought Anton was accusing me of using a racist slur against him. I responded aggressively, saying that I never used that term. I would never say such a thing, and I’m saddened that people would think so. I have known Anton for a long time and spoke to him about it after the game and there was no problem between us. I congratulated him on their win. He has not accused me of any wrongful remark. It was clear it was all a misunderstanding at the time.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terry has just admitted he was responding aggressively towards Anton Ferdinand because he thought Anton was accusing him of being racist. hmmmm now why would Terry call Anton a "blind" ****? Doesn't make sense to call him blind if he is not the ref, whom many people think Terry was directing the insult at.

What's your point? Even I would respond aggressively if someone accused me of being a racist, and so would you. But where's the proof that he called Anton a black *bleep*? In fact where's the proof that he didn't use it in the context of "I didn't call you a black *bleep*"? Answer: There isn't. You're busy assuming too many things just so that the claim falls in your way. Innocent until proven guilty.

Also...

"I have known Anton for a long time and spoke to him about it after the game and there was no problem between us," the England captain added.

/thread

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next