tareks
LWL91
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
pasquale22
DeviAngel
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juventus-Fiorentina: the likely formations Empty Juventus-Fiorentina: the likely formations

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Count team could confirm the view from the start against Genoa: then to still trust Estigarribia, with Vidal could recover in time for a seat on the bench. Del Piero and Quagliarella gallop, but the duo of attack should be made once again by Matri Vucinic. Mihajlovic Gilardino recovers, but loses the suspended Montolivo: likely return to the field of Vargas, while Cassani is still standing in the pits.

JUVENTUS: Storari; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Pirlo, Marchisio, Pepe, Vucinic, Matri, Estigarribia Facilities: Manninger, De Ceglie, Vidal, Elijah, Krasic, Del Piero, Quagliarella

Fiorentina: Boruc, De Silvestri, Gamberini, Natali, Pasqual, Munari, Behrami, Vargas, Cerci, Gilardino, Jovetic Facilities: Neto, Nastasic, Romulo, Kharja, Lazzari, Ljajic, Silva
================

ESTIGARRIBIA !!!! :bow: :bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus-Fiorentina: the likely formations Empty Re: Juventus-Fiorentina: the likely formations

Post by pasquale22 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Vuci out quag in
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus-Fiorentina: the likely formations Empty Re: Juventus-Fiorentina: the likely formations

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:59 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Vuci out quag in

I don't support this ... He had an assist yes he had bad shots but ffs why can't you guys see that his role is to create chances and pass the ball not to shoot. and he dribbles 2-3 man and passes the ball ffs no1 except adp can do that we need Vuci.

Lets give PDC new shot at LB if doesn't work well than Esti LB and Elia LW
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Why isn't Elia playing this time? What has Esti done to prove himself worthy? Failed to make a name for himself in the Chievo game, had a horrid game with Genoa... and yet Elia is not considered... hmm... Anyways, who knows maybe because Esti speaks latin he understands Italian more over Elia... stupid excuses but whatever.

What pasquale said... QUAGLIAELLA IN!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Esti was great agaisnt Genoa but I see some1 changed your opinion ....well ur back to ur past ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Esti was great agaisnt Genoa but I see some1 changed your opinion ....well ur back to ur past ...

Actually no I didn't change my opinion, if you refer to the other thread, I in fact defended Esti and even mentioned I prefer him over Giach. However, my opinion never differed, I always stuck with the opinion in stating that Elia is the best Left winger we have. Meaning, the better one should play. Now don't get me wrong, I'm no fool. Esti is skilled and has potential, but he failed in the past two appearences, time to give Elia seeing that Giac is injured a chance to gain more minutes to adapt to Serie A... But then again, I still prefer Giovinco and Pasquato over Giacch and Esti.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Imagine if we had paid like 30 million € for Elia... Imagine if he'd scored 10-15 goals in Bundesliga with HSV.. Imagine how he'd still be bench because he doesn't speak italian.. The language argument SUCKS! Krasic had his best form ever when he arrived in Juve and given he's Serbian playing in Russia does not make Italian easy for him!? The first 3-4 months he completely devastated every defense in the league.

Elia maybe should have gone to EPL.. It seems we don't appreciate the chance we got when signing him.. Elia is the player with biggest POTENTIAL LEVEL in the team right after Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Alex and Vidal!!!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Please,can someone give me a logical reason why Conte isn't playing Quaglia & Elia,SERIOUSLY! scratch
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Oh & Alex just 5 mins in the end! Shocked
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Vucinic gets a start after last game? Wow.

He got one assist yes, but he also passed up so many opportunities which would have given us the game.
Quags must be close to giving up on Juventus and who could blaime him?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Quagliarella deserves to play and if not, Juventus can kiss him goodbye. A quality player will not sit on the bench after having sat our for eight months during his injury.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Quag isn't quality, cause if he was he would be playing every match. Cause our squad is pretty shit, if you haven't noticed...............
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:23 pm

No wonder the club has drawn 4 out of it's last five games if you have rely on the shitty players the club keeps signings Very Happy
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:32 pm

I wouldn't play Vucinic after Saturday's game. Anyways, Elia had one opportunity already and he was the flop of the match and subbed halftime, but people don't seem to remember that but keep bashing Esti/Krasic/Pepe

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:45 pm

So according to Conte Esti knows italian Elia dont ? ( because he said that elia has communication problems and thats why he doesnt play hahahaa bullsh*t.Elia needs more playing time !!! He will do better than Esti !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:02 pm

I think you guys are overreacting.
Esti may not have been that impressive but neither has Pepe so I can see them both starting anyways lol.

Too early for likely formations
If Conte keeps the same formation as against Genoa he is asking for trouble.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:06 pm

4-2-4. Replace Vucinic with Quags or ADP. I won't comment on Elia as it's been said.

Bring PDC as left back and put Chiellini in the Middle with Barzagli.

I don't know if Vidal is fit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:07 pm

4-3-3 with 3 strikers

Marchisio-Pirlo-Pepe in the middle, Pepe being as conservative as he is will actually work in this formation

Any combination of
Vucinic, Matri, Alex, Fabio will work up top

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Esti is BOOM, Vucinic is too good to bench, he can do something anytime or his own!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:53 pm

TomJuve wrote:4-2-4. Replace Vucinic with Quags or ADP. I won't comment on Elia as it's been said.

Bring PDC as left back and put Chiellini in the Middle with Barzagli.

I don't know if Vidal is fit.

Vidal was selected by Conte's 21 man squad.
So he's fit,then probably Conte will get back to 4-3-2-1(or whatever it is) with a lone striker! Evil or Very Mad

tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Conte will be **bleep** damn stupid if he doesn't play Elia and Quags,

Vucinic has done jack sh*t and he always gets started, still same old stupid jokes to not play Elia,

oh but why do I worry myself? I said it long ago that Conte has his preferred choice of players and is a biased coach and I took fire for it.......

he even lacks tactical consistency, how are the players supposed to adapt to a tactic when every single day it is changed?

brings me to the pt. we should have gone for a proven coach like Hiddink instead trying to be the Barcelona of Italy,

Guadiola had been with the Barca team even after retiring and knew their system, how foolish of us to try and copy that..... with former legends who sometimes do not know what they are even doing [I will take fire for this but I don't give a **bleep** it is the truth]
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:05 pm

He is trying to adapt Kwame. Honestly, I prefer this more than Del Neri's rigid and absolute 4-4-2 that could never be wrong.

Roma are the attempted Barcelona of Italia, but if you mean in terms of our coach, I think you are somewhat wrong. Guardiola only coached Barcelona, so it was a shot in the dark but then again, their squad is so good you could put anyone there and they would win.

Conte has shown himself to be good and his work is remarkable. Only negative strike is not playing Fabio Quagliarella...my love.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Fabio Very Happy
Vucinic improves all the time and he is such a dynamic player.
He has not been in form but he has 2 assists and a goal and an incredible game against Milan which is not that bad.

He also has both assists to Matri (chemistry?)
I still want to see Quagliarella and Elia play more than anything I just think we are being too harsh on Mirko, he produces and he is class for me

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:07 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:He is trying to adapt Kwame. Honestly, I prefer this more than Del Neri's rigid and absolute 4-4-2 that could never be wrong.

Roma are the attempted Barcelona of Italia, but if you mean in terms of our coach, I think you are somewhat wrong. Guardiola only coached Barcelona, so it was a shot in the dark but then again, their squad is so good you could put anyone there and they would win.

Conte has shown himself to be good and his work is remarkable. Only negative strike is not playing Fabio Quagliarella...my love.

so not playing Quags is the only thing that is bad

[looks up Quags= ITALIAN] :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:09 pm

What else is bad ? Elia is not ready yet, Conte made that clear. There is no rush to play him, really. He will get his chance.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next