tareks
LWL91
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
pasquale22
DeviAngel
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juventus-Fiorentina: the likely formations - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus-Fiorentina: the likely formations

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:09 pm

What else is bad ? Elia is not ready yet, Conte made that clear. There is no rush to play him, really. He will get his chance.

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Juventus-Fiorentina: the likely formations - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus-Fiorentina: the likely formations

Post by BoBo Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:20 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Conte has shown himself to be good and his work is remarkable. Only negative strike is not playing Fabio Quagliarella...my love.

The biggest mistake he has ever made hopefully ever will make is subbing in Del P in 89th minute the same week we get 2 know its his last season ... shame on ju Conte

Against Fio i demand if he wants 2 keep my respect Del Piero get at least from the 70th minute or else he can go jerk off 2 pictures of himself in a juve jersey, see if i care.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:27 pm

tareks wrote:Please,can someone give me a logical reason why Conte isn't playing Quaglia & Elia,SERIOUSLY! scratch

Explained.

tareks wrote:Oh & Alex just 5 mins in the end! Shocked

Explained.

Alvin89er wrote:Quag isn't quality, cause if he was he would be playing every match. Cause our squad is pretty shit, if you haven't noticed...............

LMAO what an idiot, Quagliarella is shit? Is that so? Explain to me how he was leading with goals for Juventus last seasoning before his injury then? Our squad is shit, whats more shit is your post to be quite honest. Another post of yours without logic and meaning, and hardly no points to back even what you just said. Odd, for a team who is crap, is currently unbeaten... Very crap indeed eh?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2