Newcastle are the only club in the whole of England who are unbeaten in all Competitions

+6
Raptorgunner
Yeezus
halamadrid2
guest7
zizzle
Great Leader Sprucenuce
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Newcastle are the only club in the whole of England who are unbeaten in all Competitions Empty Newcastle are the only club in the whole of England who are unbeaten in all Competitions

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:22 pm

:coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Newcastle are the only club in the whole of England who are unbeaten in all Competitions Empty Re: Newcastle are the only club in the whole of England who are unbeaten in all Competitions

Post by zizzle Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:23 pm

you really love your newcastle down you Thumbs up
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Newcastle are the only club in the whole of England who are unbeaten in all Competitions Empty Re: Newcastle are the only club in the whole of England who are unbeaten in all Competitions

Post by guest7 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:24 pm

If Newcastle was in CL they would win it since they go unbeaten on all competitions :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:25 pm

omarish wrote:If Newcastle was in CL they would win it since they go unbeaten on all competitions :coffee:

Also are unbeaten at reserve and youth level :coffee:

(not even joking either :coffee: )
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:26 pm

i sincerely fear for your health when newcastle EVENTUALLY loose//i kid

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:28 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:i sincerely fear for your health when newcastle EVENTUALLY loose//i kid

All it will mean is that if that happens it will give us the drive and ambition to go unbeaten for 100 games :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Needs to beat Levante first before we can call them the best team in the world :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:31 pm

When they meet a La Liga team, however... :coffee:

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:i sincerely fear for your health when newcastle EVENTUALLY loose//i kid

All it will mean is that if that happens it will give us the drive and ambition to go unbeaten for 100 games :coffee:

imagine their confidence after loosing a game in the dying minutes

not sure they will care abt unbeaten streak any longer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:33 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Coloccini's hair and Tiote's forehead will give them the confidence they need.......

The power source's of the team :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Ofc, that thought would be in the backburner, however winning CL, Serie A and Copa del Rey will be their goal.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:36 pm

I think Newcastle will drop out of the top 4 when they go to Man u,Man city and Chelsea. :coffee:

Arsenal is almost at the top of the mountain drinking. Newcastle better watch out. eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:I think Newcastle will drop out of the top 4 when they go to Man u,Man city and Chelsea. :coffee:

Arsenal is almost at the top of the mountain drinking. Newcastle better watch out. eco smile

Will beat/draw them all :coffee:

While Arsenal will drop points, UMAD? banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:39 pm

LOL facing all the top teams 3 weeks in a row is tough for any team.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Coloccini's hair and Tiote's forehead will give them the confidence they need.......

someone just put a scissor through coloccinis hair already, its dreadful to look at

no wonder players get scared to run at him 1v1

hed probably bury their face into his hair and their face would come out full of nits ughh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:41 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

someone just put a scissor through coloccinis hair already, its dreadful to look at

no wonder players get scared to run at him 1v1

hed probably bury their face into his hair and their face would come out full of nits ughh

Your just jelly that you cant grow your hair to look like King Colo :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Andres Iniesta wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Ofc, that thought would be in the backburner, however winning CL, Serie A and Copa del Rey will be their goal.

dont be silly, they would be more proud to win Fa cup than the CL, its the most historical cup in england after all they want to best in history NO??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Your just jelly that you cant grow your hair to look like King Colo :coffee:

there are always those medicines to use, albeit i have to be careful of the sideffects i might get fat as a result :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:I think Newcastle will drop out of the top 4 when they go to Man u,Man city and Chelsea. :coffee:

Newcastle are the only club in the whole of England who are unbeaten in all Competitions C28b345c_gleason_not_sure_if_serious
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Newcastle are the only club in the whole of England who are unbeaten in all Competitions C28b345c_gleason_not_sure_if_serious

Why not?

We hardly ever lose to Chelsea at home, infact we beat them at home more often than not.......

Utd's defence is disgraceful and thier midfield is inferior to ours, the only thing that scares me from them is thier wingers i dont see why if Norwich can create enough chances to beat them then why cant we and its not like we had our best side out this season......

City is the only one that frightens me(think we can easily get something from the other two games).......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Why not?

We hardly ever lose to Chelsea at home, infact we beat them at home more often than not.......

Utd's defence is disgraceful and thier midfield is inferior to ours( the only thing that scares me from them is thier wingers i dont see why if Norwich can create enough chances to beat them then why cant we and its not like we had our best side out this season......

City is the only one that frightens me(think we can easily get something from the other two games).......

I hope you are right its never easy playing United and Chelsea no mater what form they are in.

Big test next week, Stoke City. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Best club in the Universe since we all know the Premier League is the best league in the Universe.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Now i have said that we will probably lose our next 5 in the trot Laughing

Not scared of Utd tho........

Especially if Pardew drops Obertan, Simpson and Best for Ben Arfa, Santon and Marveaux......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Not Serie A proven :coffee:
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Is Ben Arfa fit?

Imagine if Newcastle dump Chelsea Very Happy, Liverpool Very Happy and Arsenal Sad out of top 4.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next