Why was Juventus destroyed in 2006?

+2
CroInter
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Why was Juventus destroyed in 2006? Empty Why was Juventus destroyed in 2006?

Post by DeviAngel Mon 24 Oct 2011, 19:43

I would liek to ask fans not to insult,troll,or bash any1's opinion pls as sign of respect towards me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Why was Juventus destroyed in 2006? Empty Re: Why was Juventus destroyed in 2006?

Post by CroInter Mon 24 Oct 2011, 19:59

Inter to Seria C, whos with me? :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Why was Juventus destroyed in 2006? Empty Re: Why was Juventus destroyed in 2006?

Post by Luca Mon 24 Oct 2011, 20:00

CroInter wrote:Inter to Seria C, whos with me? :coffee:

That just damages serie a further
Even as a Juventus fan I don't want to see that

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon 24 Oct 2011, 20:18

Ask Elkann, Montemzemlo, Moratti, am sure they have an idea? Wink
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon 24 Oct 2011, 20:19

Luca wrote:

*bleep* Serie A and Italy, they didn't give a shit/or do anything when we got demoted for no reason, i couldn't care less about them. Thumbs up
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon 24 Oct 2011, 20:28

Alvin89er wrote:
Luca wrote:

*bleep* Serie A and Italy, they didn't give a shit/or do anything when we got demoted for no reason, i couldn't care less about them. Thumbs up

Please do not disrespect my country. It stems much deeper than that and I ask you to think logically.

At the helm of Italian politics lies Silvio Berlusconi, long-term owner of AC Milan.
At the helm of the FIGC lay several associates of Berlusconi and [Massimo] Moratti.

Who pays these people's pay-cheques ? Who pumps money into them ? [This pertains to Moratti, who even saw executives of Pirelli on the court's jury, and as you know, Pirelli is Inter's shirt sponsor and thus, they have a mutual relationship of economic prosperity].

Who pays and organizes and deals with television and broadcasting ? Silvio Berlusconi. He threatened the FIGC by saying that if Milano were demoted to Serie B, he would stop broadcasting Serie A games. Do you understand how much money is made from television rights ? In the hundreds of millions. And you see this evidenced by the fact that Juventus games were not broadcasted in particular, or if they were, they were very hard to reach a global market, and that is why most of the people on this forum voted in the poll that they had trouble accessing games and what not.

What destroyed Juventus ?

--> Lost money, Part A: Transfers of players went for a lot less than what they were worth. Look at Ibrahimovic. What did Inter sell him for ? Inter made money off just him. They sold him for outrageous funds, along with Eto'o, who they now sold for roughly €40M, so in retrospect, they made €100M off of him. That went towards other players.

--> Lost money, Part B: Television rights were lost for Juventus, so imagine how much money was lost that season alone. Why do you think throughout the years it literally took hundreds of millions to pay off debt that was not present when the club was in its glory days ?

--> Attendance. There was a decrease of fans because obviously those who were just on Juventus's bandwagon left. All big clubs have those types of fans. If Manchester United, Real Madrid, or Barcelona had happened to them what happened to Juventus, shirt sales would decrease, attendance would decrease, etc.

I shall elaborate more if I have time.

Just know, in one word, Calciopoli was about "CONNECTIONS." Who you knew, what position you held, and how you were able to utilize your social position in society to your advantage.

That is all. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon 24 Oct 2011, 20:34

The fans there are useless though, If this was Real Madrid/Liverpool/Barcelona they would not have the shit that Juve as a club has taken for the past 5 years, and the owners of the club?..................
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon 24 Oct 2011, 20:36

Alvin89er wrote:The fans there are useless though, If this was Real Madrid/Liverpool/Barcelona they would not have the shit that Juve as a club has taken for the past 5 years, and the owners of the club?..................

As I said, the system is controlled by Berlusconi. How is it the fans's fault ? You think the Drughi take it over there ? There was widespread violence and riots throughout Italia during that time. The owners of Juventus have appealed the decision several times as Agnelli has made it very clear what he wants, and has backed Moggi, and several others in the process of retaining Juventus's image and getting back the Scudetti and some sort of compensation.

Italian statute limited what could be decided. Stop this belligerence until you at least get the whole story. It is nobody's fault.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon 24 Oct 2011, 20:49

There useless. And Uni-brow is useless aswell.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon 24 Oct 2011, 20:52

Alvin89er wrote:There useless. And Uni-brow is useless aswell.

Listen, I am trying to turn over a new leaf here by not being such a nuisance, but I have to ask.

Why do you support this team ?

You hate the owner, who, by the way, represents the historical generational line of the Agnelli family.
You hate the fans, who "useless."
You think the team is shit; "Italians are shit now" and so because Juventus have a ton of Italians and are known as ItalJuve, you must think the team is shit ?

Come on. Did you only like the club when they were good ? Sorry, but adverse periods build character, and this is a growing stage. Juventus will be stronger mentally because of it.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 24 Oct 2011, 21:30

This is the Nick I like, no insults- just solid knowledge filled posts cheers
you summed it up wonderfully.
Inter being sent down, as sweet as it would be, just hurts Serie A more.
A fourth CL spot was just lost, no need to go down further.

If Inter is officially tied into the scandal something would have to be done, I would rather just see money back to Juventus and the FIGC just saying "hey, we *bleep* up, we *bleep* up"

And yes I know it won't happen

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon 24 Oct 2011, 21:41

Luca wrote:This is the Nick I like, no insults- just solid knowledge filled posts cheers

If Inter is officially tied into the scandal something would have to be done, I would rather just see money back to Juventus and the FIGC just saying "hey, we *bleep* up, we *bleep* up"

Thanks Luca. I apologize to everyone by the way...was going through a bit of a stressed time but I talked it out and I got over it, so I promise I will not be the same person. :study:

I believe the FIGC did indeed say they screwed up, did they not ? Or at the very least they said Inter were guilty, but honestly, I would expect someone to say that they were behind it. There is nothing the FIGC can do because five years is passed, so at least have the balls to come out and say it.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 24 Oct 2011, 21:47

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Luca wrote:This is the Nick I like, no insults- just solid knowledge filled posts cheers

Thanks Luca. I apologize to everyone by the way...was going through a bit of a stressed time but I talked it out and I got over it, so I promise I will not be the same person. :study:

I believe the FIGC did indeed say they screwed up, did they not ? Or at the very least they said Inter were guilty, but honestly, I would expect someone to say that they were behind it. There is nothing the FIGC can do because five years is passed, so at least have the balls to come out and say it.

I believe the only thing that has been said, an unsure if it was officially from FIGC or just someone of importance in Italy, that the trial was too hastily conducted and if they waited for ALL the evidence to be collected it would have been a different outcome. The reason the trial was so fast was so that the punishments could be laid down immediately for the next season. The problem is there has been what, 2, 3 more trials since the fact and another in December about more evidence and its significance...

They have not said Inter is guilty, that is what Moggi and his lawayers are trying to prove. Hopefully we see answers soon

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon 24 Oct 2011, 21:49

Honestly, I am losing hope amidst the numerous trials. There has been no real improvement or progress. It just seems as though it is being prolonged and passed around. I hate the judicial system.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 24 Oct 2011, 21:50

No point of looking in the past it will hurts us more and we'll lose the future what was done was done. The holes in the the system were and will be used in the future that is that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 24 Oct 2011, 21:54

JuvenelCuore wrote:Honestly, I am losing hope amidst the numerous trials. There has been no real improvement or progress. It just seems as though it is being prolonged and passed around. I hate the judicial system.

Yeah, the Italian system is *bleep*.
I remember doing a project on calciopoli for high school law rofl, my mom helped me translate the actual trial facts and man it was interesting.
The whole trial lay on conversations via wire taps.
However, I believe the wire taps were illegally used (no proper authorization if i recall correctly).
Without those wire taps= no case
In Italy, they were allowed for that very reason, they were so significant to the case that without them nothing would have happened.

In Canada, or the United States that case would have been thrown out so fast.

But Dejan is correct, no need to go back but it is still being dragged out

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon 24 Oct 2011, 21:59

Luca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Honestly, I am losing hope amidst the numerous trials. There has been no real improvement or progress. It just seems as though it is being prolonged and passed around. I hate the judicial system.

Yeah, the Italian system is *bleep*.
I remember doing a project on calciopoli for high school law rofl, my mom helped me translate the actual trial facts and man it was interesting.
The whole trial lay on conversations via wire taps.
However, I believe the wire taps were illegally used (no proper authorization if i recall correctly).
Without those wire taps= no case
In Italy, they were allowed for that very reason, they were so significant to the case that without them nothing would have happened.

In Canada, or the United States that case would have been thrown out so fast.

But Dejan is correct, no need to go back but it is still being dragged out

The wire taps were actually illegally recorded by using TeleCom [Moratti has a big stake in the company] and recording players.

As well, tape editing was evident. TeleCom employees went to jail for it, actually. The official trial was last year and I am sure once Moratti got what he wanted, he just abandoned them.

Lastly, Moggi had many wiretaps that he still has and the court will conveniently not accept; not in 2006 nor presently.

It really is so unfair. My blood boils and I am not a part of it. If I was Moggi, I would have gone mental.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon 24 Oct 2011, 22:15

Alvin89er wrote:

For all I care you are post is none sense and from this sense, you seem to be a disgrace. Since when is a Juventino telling both the league and the country to F off?

How you put it, I will target that to you instead. I couldn't careless about you and your bias, non logical, irrelavent points.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down